Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6518|Belgium
I just have this problem I deleted the password of my windows login account and now i cant play anymore?
anyone please help I really dont feel like a reinstall....only thing i did was delete the password of W xp account and now punkbuster bans me with :global ban :8aof1f01(or something like that )
I also saw that ingame every setting is turned back to default? maybe helps ?please someone help me....
Retalliation[1337]
+51|6518|Belgium
please anyone?
kiteboarderni
+62|6723
ummm a global ban means u need a new cd key m8..... hello hacker
Retalliation[1337]
+51|6518|Belgium
I dont hack i played this afternoon I just got kicked after i removed my windows password
Retalliation[1337]
+51|6518|Belgium
please anyone without accusations i dont havk i haven't ever cheated ....It just hapened now I already tried manually updating my pb I didnt do anything
Ryan
+1,230|6886|Alberta, Canada

Wait longer than 2 minutes for a reply, then you won't sound desperate.
Just reinstall and try again, it doesn't take long.
Retalliation[1337]
+51|6518|Belgium
please?
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6682|Montreal, Qc, Canada
stop posting every 2 sec people will reply give time...

I say if you have BOUGHT the game and have a cd-key that YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE to use then like ryan_14 sayd just re-install everything it should work... if not it might be your punkbuster, try to update it from somewhere on the internet.......

Last edited by Andoura (2007-01-25 11:07:56)

Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6727|West Yorkshire, U.K
dont keep saying please because people wont take you seriously
Retalliation[1337]
+51|6518|Belgium
ok I already updated my punkbuster so that didnt help I found this registry thing but it seems way to risky?any other suggestions?
chittydog
less busy
+586|6878|Kubra, Damn it!

Why don't you put a password back on your XP account since you think that was the problem? Also, if you spent half the time working on your problem as you do bumping your thread, you'd have it solved already.
Ryan
+1,230|6886|Alberta, Canada

Reinstall Dammit!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard