Jose3%3% - 3
Jager13%13% - 12
Rumple1%1% - 1
Or Fuck Hard give me a Beer17%17% - 16
Total: 89
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6487|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
What are your thoughts? I am drinking alot of Capt Morgan and coke/mountain dew, and shots of Rumple. If you don't know what Rumple is than sucks to be you:) Plus if your not 21(in the US) or what ever the drinking age is in your Country, don't drink!!
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6693|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
Alas, I have another four years 'til I can try these. So, I'll bookmark this thread and get ideas from you all and use them later!
SpawnKiller
#1 Karkand Whore
+14|6386
lol underage drinking is the only way to do it.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6760|San Antonio, Texas
Other? I like Morgan and coke, but straight up I like Goldschläger. (Swiss cinnamon schnapps) It gives you that nice warm feeling, very good on cold days.

Last edited by {M5}Sniper3 (2007-01-24 22:35:30)

SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Other? I like Morgan and coke, but straight up I like Goldschläger. (Swiss cinnamon schnapps) It gives you that nice warm feeling, very good on cold days.
Try Rumple Mintz, better than Gold, Its a nice Minty kick and its 100 proof
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6749|Mark it zero.
vodka... can be mixed with almost anything
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6590|California U.S.A
I voted Vodka.

But in actual practice probably Jameson, or then there is Ouzo, then a high quality dark rum like Bacardi 8.... gees I guess I drink alot.   
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX
Null vote. There is no option for Everclear or Bacardi 151.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

Null vote. There is no option for Everclear or Bacardi 151.
Both those links failed.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6673|Colorado
Jack ,Vodka & crown royal for me, if I'm drinking beer throw a shot of jager in there & have a car bomb.
twiistaaa
+87|6669|mexico
why would anyone want a 151 proof alcohol? its not enjoyable and thinking your manly for drinking it only makes you look foolish. its rubbish for drinking.

its not any cheaper either so if you mix it with half the amount why not just drink vodka or rum (80 proof..)?

i voted Jack.

Last edited by twiistaaa (2007-01-24 23:00:54)

Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6749|Mark it zero.

twiistaaa wrote:

why would anyone want a 151 proof alcohol? its not enjoyable and thinking your manly for drinking it only makes you look foolish. its rubbish for drinking.
I agree with you there. my friends call me a pussy because i dont want to drink it, but then whenever they do, they start gagging and almost throw up. i dont know why they think they are so cool drinking it. i'll stay with my 80 proof drinks.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

Kamikaze17 wrote:

twiistaaa wrote:

I agree with you there. my friends call me a pussy because i dont want to drink it, but then whenever they do, they start gagging and almost throw up. i dont know why they think they are so cool drinking it. i'll stay with my 80 proof drinks.
151 is only good for Flaming shots not drinking straight. If you want to get blasted and not rember the night, don't fuck fat girls
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6706|Alaska

Kamikaze17 wrote:

vodka... can be mixed with almost anything
You kidding right? Even if you mix vodka with beer it will be worse, and  some thing  for energy drinks

Hennesy Congac or w/e is pretty hard core, i cant even take a half shot with it
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX

TrollmeaT wrote:

Jack ,Vodka & crown royal for me, if I'm drinking beer throw a shot of jager in there & have a car bomb.
QFE, I'll make that an Irish Car Bomb! Shot of Jameson's Irish Whiskey, Shot of Bailey's ; then drop the shot glass in half pint of Guinness, and slam it. That will kicks start any night for you!
Darkavian000
+5|6531|Illinois
gimme some straight  Stoli! (vodka)  but Goldschläger and the Captain are tie for second on my list.  Yummm
BVC
+325|6696
From that list the only one I haven't tried is Rumple, so I voted Jager.  Overall, no favourite.  Sure love my hard liqour tho!
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6591|Your attic
Absinthe will blind you and your children.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

Towelly wrote:

Absinthe will blind you and your children.
That stuff is fun, it made me pass out for like a day and a half
BVC
+325|6696
This Galliano black sambucca is going down quite nicely at the mo
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6547|Doncaster, UK
Jack FTW, fantastic drink, and it still has that rock star image.
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6559|AK101 Factory

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Goldschläger is the one for me: it's got tiny gold flakes in that cut your oesophagus so the alcohol gets into your blood quicker, which is pretty hardcore - and it tastes nice :E
Boogeyman81
BOO!!!
+26|6634|Newcastle NSW Australia
https://usera.imagecave.com/Boogeyman81/bundy.jpg   Bundy Rum

Last edited by Boogeyman81 (2007-01-25 03:11:21)

BVC
+325|6696
The sambucca has run out (dregs) and im now onto agavero.

El original licor de tequila.

Tequila liquer, think sugary syrupy tequila that costs about twice as much as a bottle of good "normal" tequila and youve got it, good shit!!!!!!!
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6696|South Africa
Drink - Johnnie Walker Black on the Rocks
Shooter - 1800 Premium Tequila
Beer - Corona, Heiniken, MGD

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard