Timelord_
+25|6543
Now I wonder how many people are gonna get sued over selling the Windows Vista early.

Lawsuits galore.
The Stillhouse Kid
Licensed Televulcanologist
+126|6648|Deep In The South Of Texas
I've never seen anything that gave a hard date for release, always "late January '07," and here we are. My $12.95 upgrade copy of Vista Business should be on the way shortly.
killinzero1
+14|6393
i have the real copy :-P
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6376|Pittsburgh, PA USA

The Stillhouse Kid wrote:

I've never seen anything that gave a hard date for release, always "late January '07," and here we are. My $12.95 upgrade copy of Vista Business should be on the way shortly.
I could swear I read January 30th but I'll try to go find it agin to be sure.
lambo
+2|6646
last month it was finished and already on the web to download, just need to know where to get it.
MagikTrik

lambo wrote:

last month it was finished and already on the web to download, just need to know where to get it.
You can find it online but it's not legit. Probably trial/beta or a cracked copy. I think they've sent out hard copy's but I'm not sure about that either. I was just reading about this shit last night & I already forget what I read & where I read it.....just say no to drugs
Mad Ad
+178|6517|England, UK
there wont be lawsuits, M$ has allowed resellers to start shipping preorders early, just they cant tell anyone about it until the lauch date.
liquix
+51|6460|Peoples Republic of Portland
im glad the heathens complain about software prices, so they go download expensive programs which in-turn raises the price of software. love it.
bob-brainiac
+6|6718|belgium
vista is ordered, vista ultimate 64 bit. i hope it is worth it.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6499|N. Ireland
Free Upgrade due shortly.
Timelord_
+25|6543
Free upgrade?  Tell me more........
MagikTrik

Timelord_ wrote:

Free upgrade?  Tell me more........
If you bought an operating system (Windows of course) by itself or bought a computer with OS installed you get a coupon for a free upgrade so people would still buy computers. And of course some people are just special enough to get it for free, but that's another story
Timelord_
+25|6543
So, I guess it was a fairly recent purchase?  I wonder when that program began where they were giving away free upgrades...
The Stillhouse Kid
Licensed Televulcanologist
+126|6648|Deep In The South Of Texas
Free or cheap Vista Upgrade:

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/Special/M … 03006.jsp?

Pretty much any e-tailer has this deal, but ZZF link was handy. Sadly you can only get 64 bit Vista for buying 64 bit XP Pro. But for $12.44(shipping and tax) 32 bit ain't bad.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard