mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6671

I think it'd be kinda cool to add more to the arty. Like being able to choose to shoot it in tight groups (a whole lotta arty in a small area) or loose groups (arty very spaced out). Or even more so being able to choose if you want to alternate the firing (non-stop arty; but hits at different places) or shoot them all at once (like they currently are). Of course, that's way too much work for DICE, and it's taking a simple thing way too far.

" -Improve the netcode (hit registration). Many compelling videos have been made (search on YouTube for "BF2 hit detection") that show how bad the hit registration really is. One can experience this first-hand by just going into any BF2 server. The hitboxes should match the models MUCH more closely, rather than trailing behind them. "

So that's why I keep getting killed by tanks, helis, etc. even after I'm well around the corner of cover!

Last edited by mtb0minime (2007-01-17 21:08:47)

xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6745|Louisiana
Yeah, I don't expect any improvements in the netcode in the next patch (if indeed there is one). There's a quote from someone affiliated with DICE regarding the imbalance between the F35 and the J-10, where he says that the problem with the imbalance is due to issues within the netcode, and that it would take too long to fix so they're not bothering with it.

Way to bolster customer loyalty there guys I hope their next game is a dismal failure. I sure as hell won't be buying it.

Last edited by xintegrityx (2007-01-17 22:04:50)

pickin86
+1|6463

Marine_fighter77 wrote:

Well  this is not a fixing issue , its a matter of having a friends list or buddy list icon , if 2142 gets one then why not bf2  they could of added this to the 1.41 patch and this would be a really good idea ... SO PLEASE EA GIVE ALL OF US PLAYING BF2 A BUDDY LIST.
Why dont you just use Xfire?..better and slicker pahahahaha
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6462|Australia.
Fix Medkits or Ammo Bags falling through the roof or floor of a building.

Fix where if you get stuck between a wall and a vehicle it shouldn't kill you instantly.
srog72
+12|6772|Michigan

UnknownRanger wrote:

How bout a mini chopper w/o guns on kark. that way we can get around a bit faster.
no chopper on karkand plz, adding jeeps or vodnick would be nice......add a no trucks and/or no armor/air box.......brings back the use of engineer and anti-tank.
srog72
+12|6772|Michigan
Bring in the BF1942 DC maps and make them ranked
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6573|Brisbane, Aus

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Fix: shockpaddles do not always recharge after they are used.  It sometimes takes up to 7 seconds for them to begin to recharge!
i said that before and i got sent an abusive PM by Executiator about how thats 'supposibly' not true

also: When you right click for sniper scope sometimes your screen shakes around, you can't fire and it just takes you out of zoom.

Last edited by Fenix14 (2007-01-17 22:48:33)

gun.KingRat
+12|6706
How about no more patches? Leave the game alone already. Just gets worse every time they tinker with it.
davsdagr81
+0|6356
I Dont Know If Anyone Posted This But This Will Make A Very Big Difference In The Game, Seperate The Chat Box And The Action Response Box, So That When A Medic Revives Someone The Writing Of A Fellow Teammate Wont Be Erased By "you'll Live Buddy", Because Its Just Too Hard To Read Anything.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6574|Hungary
What about adding a few from the "new" promotions ???

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=59473
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6716|MoVal So-Cal
"Fix the F-35B USMC fighter jet. Lots of research on Total BF2 has found that the issue lies in the hitbox of the F-35, it is simply too large. This causes it to get hit by the majority of missiles fired at it, which makes maps like Wake Island extremely unbalanced. Ideally, the hitbox of the F-35 should be made much smaller. Its performance should not exceed the F-18's, but perhaps match the MiG-29. "

The only problem here is that the F-35 is that the F-35 needs to be an Equal to the J-10 (even though it would smoke that crappy plane in real life)
liquix
+51|6470|Peoples Republic of Portland
I agree with the compiled list, save the g36E suggestion. Maybe just boost the bullet deviation.
CaptZoltars
+2|6615
All I have to say is this is a great gama. There are issues of course, the one that gets me is the Carriers AA. Specifically, the missles. On 35's that have been hi-jacked....BOOM, they are toast as soon as they reach , the usual!!

J-10's, another story. It should be almost suicidal, in any jet, if both AA on the carrier is utilized. Gives the attackers, especially in wake, a bit of a chance.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6538
plz make the prone to standing delay a little less or remove it completely
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6802|Bulgaria
Will there be a new patch at all??? I hope there will be!
I want a new map! MEC vc China or a China vs USA city map!

and fix some bugs, like the shockpaddles not recharging for example
And why not add some new ranks? If possible, of course.
Saber0
+5|6592
Fix all the bugs that have been stated in all the othe posts. I think that the jets should be left alone. On wake island china has to defend a lot of flags so they need somthing to make it fair (j-10). But i hate base rapers and think that the essex AA sould be made a whole lot better to stop that. Also something needs to be done about the noobs that stand in front of plane and than punish for team kill, and the M95 shotting through their team mates choppers/jets. However after saying that i seriously doubt that there will be a patch 1.5 now that battlefield 2142 is out. They've made all the money they want ont of BF2 and thats all their in it for
Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6614|Newfoundland, Canada
-When sometimes jumping off a ledge or building with other squad members, you sometimes Land on one of them that is on the ground and you get a teamkill for it, the same thing happens when AirDropping down in Special Forces maps and there's a bunch of you dropping, you squish others that are dropping with you... (was on a Warlord server the other day with 64 people, 30 of our team was using the air dropping spawn point and it was madness, teamkill, teamkill, teamkill, teamkill LOL!! )
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6661|Ohio

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Increase armor on WZ-11 and EC-635, damage on cannons, or both.

Increase armor on all the attack jets.

Increase the damage on the attack jets cannons towards tanks. They don't do crap unless you hang and shoot at it for about 15 seconds, and that only takes like half their health. Frogfoot should do the most damage though.

A flag at the Cul-de-sac in Road Rage 64 would be nice, and RIBs at the MEC main/airfield.

Everything else you said I agree with for the most part.
hey, since when have you been from the midnight sun?
im_in_heaven
+27|6604

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Increase armor on WZ-11 and EC-635, damage on cannons, or both.

Increase armor on all the attack jets.

Increase the damage on the attack jets cannons towards tanks. They don't do crap unless you hang and shoot at it for about 15 seconds, and that only takes like half their health. Frogfoot should do the most damage though.

A flag at the Cul-de-sac in Road Rage 64 would be nice, and RIBs at the MEC main/airfield.

Everything else you said I agree with for the most part.
So you want jets to be even more dominant? They are cheesey enough i think.
WLP|XrAtEd
+0|6326
Good work man:)

1+ karma for you're work;)
Col.Vind
Bob Saget is my karkand..
+14|6358|Smurfvillage, Gotland

stryyker wrote:

I need'nt say more, because 1.12 was the perfect patch.
QFT..

btw wake island is balanced as it is.. only noobs cant win as USMC..

Last edited by Col.Vind (2007-01-18 04:33:38)

FI-SCOTTY
+16|6711|Scotland
Reduce Expert Armour from 400 hours.
{MERCS}Snowstorm
+0|6325
I think that a lot of the claymore whoring is a result of the pretty high amount of 30 kills you need to get for your expert explosive badge. Lower this amount into 20 and there will be a lot less players using claymores for this. If I speak for myself, I am trying to get 30 kills for quite a while now, haven't managed to get it yet. I hate being a sniper, but the only reasonable way of getting this badge is claymore whoring.
Oberst-Moser
+9|6536
That being said, I'd have to say that A LOT of my teamkills can probably be attributed to pre-FF-OFF on mines and claymores, AND...  A large number of those teamkills resulted in a TK Punish that was unjustified.  All because some retard wasn't paying attention to the warning sign (I almost never put them in areas likely to hurt teammates).
could you imagine that there are people who run intentional in friendly mines just to punish this useless anti teamplay sniper???
NiMee
+6|6523|Singapore
Hmm after reading a few posts, mi gota some ideas

- Upon running into an area with Friendly mines or clays, AN INDICATOR shows where is the mines located and the dist so idiots would not run into them (hopefully)

- Glicthes into walls, rocks, buildings or anything are all programe coding errors which can be fixed if DICE have the patience.

- FIX deaths upon FF units when they are running near or beside their own FF tanks and as if being ELECTROCUTED by 10000000000000 wattts and fell to instant death.

- Browser issue with favourites

- AN OPTION to change Nick, country, and EMAIL

- An wrench that can be used as an emergency attacking tool would be good

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard