Lai
+186|6169

martinez wrote:

i should say that they should improve the tanks, not do it like in real life that younned a drive, a 2 men inside of it shooting at people and reloading and the 50. cal gunner, thats would i'll thing it will be much better
Can someone translate this is proper English?
TehTacoKing
''Its nothing serious but i am bleeding badly''
+13|6006|Mountain Dew
SHOULD FIX HELI HITBOX AND JET HITBOX
ALL THE GLITCHES
TRANSPORT HELIS gET MISSILES
LONGER DISTANCE ON HELI SHOTS
BUDDY LISTSSOUND IF A FRIEND JOINS
CHANGING NICK
NEW MAP CALLED WINTER KARKAND
SOME MORE MAPS
MORE VEHCILES JET TANKS E.T.C

Last edited by TehTacoKing (2008-01-10 09:21:40)

InjectionNZ
+1|6307|New Zealand
Un-nerf the bh
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6367|Iowa...

steelie34 wrote:

ig wrote:

close this thread, as we all know it's not happening.
xxx.B(+)mber
+4|5972|Chicago, IL
Ok I havent read all the posts so I might have repeated some of the ideas but here is my wishlist...

- Fix the crash glitch on Dalian Plant behind the chinease airfield where the j10 may crash out of nowhere seemingly running into mid air.

- Eliminate the player sprites from the AA missles once they are dead. (instead of the pause with the enemys body still positoned in the igla after death)

- Fix TV Missle double reload, and misfire glitches

- Fix Bomber laser TV glitch

- Hitbox on F35B

- Fix the carrier glitch where enemys can positon the Heli in the middle of the carrier, switch to gunner mode then switch back having a view of the deck of the carrier and able to fire through the glitched walls.

- OMFG PLZ EA GET RID OF HACKED SERVER CRASHES AND ARTILARY HACKS

- Allow only my PID# to redline players in the heli.
voodoodolphins
+92|6721
I think the repair building at at air strips....you know the one you have to flew close to to repair faster.... should be an asset that one can blow up just the radar etc...
xxx.B(+)mber
+4|5972|Chicago, IL

TehTacoKing wrote:

ALL THE GLITCHES
CHANGING NICK
SOME MORE MAPS
LOL? .. Transport helis get missles? .. Why dont you just give APCs a heli rotar so they can fly, then maybe we can incooperate a transformer type vehicle that will switch from cobra to tank then into mig.  We also need lightsabers.
Lai
+186|6169

xxx.B(+)mber wrote:

TehTacoKing wrote:

ALL THE GLITCHES
CHANGING NICK
SOME MORE MAPS
LOL? .. Transport helis get missles? .. Why dont you just give APCs a heli rotar so they can fly, then maybe we can incooperate a transformer type vehicle that will switch from cobra to tank then into mig.  We also need lightsabers.
It's not as stupid as it sounds,.. the pre-alpha BF2 blackhawks/seahawks actually HAD missle pods attached!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6241|Escea

Lai wrote:

xxx.B(+)mber wrote:

TehTacoKing wrote:

ALL THE GLITCHES
CHANGING NICK
SOME MORE MAPS
It's not as stupid as it sounds,.. the pre-alpha BF2 blackhawks/seahawks actually HAD missle pods attached!
Yeah look no further than the back of the BF2 box to see the screeny of it, including the old city map, M1A2 and USMC skins, oh and the F-18 on Dalian.
Drexel
+43|6494|Philadelphia

jebusohmighty wrote:

--add a option for each kit were u can choice between male or female characters come on cant be sexist!
Who cares about being sexist when this game is already Racist?

The White guys are medic/engineer/spec-ops/Sniper  where as the Black people are Assault/Support/AT

Guess EA likes sending the Black people to the front.
Lai
+186|6169

Drexel wrote:

The White guys are medic/engineer/spec-ops/Sniper  where as the Black people are Assault/Support/AT

Guess EA the US like sending the Black people to the front.
It's reality, many US army privates are non Caucasian.

jebusohmighty wrote:

--add a option for each kit were u can choice between male or female characters come on cant be sexist!
I don' want to shoot women
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|6001|Perth, indian ocean

Lai wrote:

Drexel wrote:

jebusohmighty wrote:

Even if the woman was shooting at you?
Lai
+186|6169

belldawg wrote:

Lai wrote:

Drexel wrote:

jebusohmighty wrote:

Even if the woman was shooting at you?
Yes, even if she was shooting at me.
Nakamp
+25|6212|Czech Republic
A dutch guy named DaMorpeus says that patch 1.5 is coming. He works for Interactive 3D which is a partner of EA games.

http://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/lis … es/1271533

Lai
+186|6169

Nakamp wrote:

A dutch guy named DaMorpeus says that patch 1.5 is coming. He works for Interactive 3D which is a partner of EA games.

Wow it dates from today,.. would be really nice if the did release a new patch!
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6576|Hungary
Somehow we should inform the patch makes that they check this topic. Not jsut they wishlist. Also read all posts so they can figure out what we actually would like to have with 1.5

- Blowing up a bridge should count as destroying strategical object
- Repairing a bridge should give you a repairpoints
- If a commander is dropping vehicle on water a boat should land. If on gound a normal vehicle
- Cartillery should not kill you. If a car is falling on you an auto "get in" shoul happen instead of a suicide
- Fix the supplie box and vehicle drop. Sometimes they start reloading and dont even "fall to the point where clicked" plus they should fall to the point where i click not meters above
-  Shooting a zipline should not push you away from your position. It does push people from the edge and you fall from roof a die as the parachute wont open in time
- Parachute opening should be enough with pressing "9" once instead of 10 times
- More power to the Blackhawk miniguns
- More splash damage to the grenade luncher
- Bigger smoke for the smoke nade and +2 for all assault kit

- Include all other ideas and suggestions listed in this topic

Last edited by venom6 (2008-02-11 15:19:30)

Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6166|San Antonio, Texas
Holy canole! EA, you do care! <=3
Metamort
+19|6703
I don't know how relative this is, considering this was posted over a year ago, but here's hoping for a new patch! My thoughts on the subject:

I think random deviation / accuracy of weapons is fine, but I can see the argument for a less accurate G36E. I always use that gun when I'm medic, and I would miss it, but I would probably still use it just because I love the G36 series (except the MG36... PKM all the way!)

Fix the bug/issue that causes a player to be invisible but still be able to see and aim over ledges/barriers when standing up from the prone position.

Make it so that when going to the crouched position from the prone position, you still require the 'standing up time' noticeable from standing up from the prone position, but maybe the time interval would be shorter, 3/4 or 1/2 of the time required to stand. Make whatever is left (1/4, 1/2 of the time) required to go from crouched to standing.

Make it so that there is an option that allows claymores to still explode when an ally walks past them, but that it won't hurt them. Or, make it so one or two classes has some way to remove them from the front without dying. The fact is that it is ridiculous to find yourself hemmed into a corner or unable to pass a hallway just because there is one free-kill box sitting there staring you in the face, and there is no medic around to revive you once you die. Or, make only one claymore available to snipers, so they can only protect their rear from knifing/sneaking up and so that you're not just giving every sniper who spawns two 'Free-kill boxes'. Claymores should require strategic and thoughtful placement, rather than just throwing them anywhere or running up to your enemy and tossing one in his face so that he freezes in terror and then explodes helplessly.

So thats for infantry, what about vehicles? I agree with the OP that the F35 needs fixing, although I will miss being in that J-10 and anihilating those marines with no contest.

On the subject of AT mines, I find no fault. Unlike claymores, the only way you can get killed by them is perfect strategic placement, and a player who isn't paying attention to where he is driving. Any experienced tank driver knows to watch the ground, especially around certain areas. An infantryman can try to be careful, but the fact is claymores are practically unbeatable. Without a lean function, peeking around a corner to see if there is a claymore there just means it still explodes in your face. AT mines not exploding on allied vehicles is great, because it indicates that the friendly vehicles have a temporary nullifying beacon or something (yeah I'm just making this up ). It enforces strategic placement since you don't have to worry about stupid allies killing themselves and not only dropping your team's tickets but removing one or two essential defensive mines AND on top of that giving you negative points.

I also think the power of AT rockets is fine. I know many think that they should be more powerful, but from playing both sides of the field (armor and AT for 100 hours each; check my stats) I think that a single AT should not be able to take down a tank without serious difficulty, like it is now. Otherwise, the power of armor would be seriously undermined. I know some people think armor is too strong as it is, but I am sure many will agree with me that armor is good for getting a couple easy infantry kills, but that only a truly skilled armor player can hope to prevail in armor v armor battles and actually help their team rather than doing it for personal gain. I know that one good AT player can cause serious problems for me, even in a tank, so I shudder to think of what would happen to armor should they be buffed.

Make it so, if desired, engineers can repair an APC from inside. Only one engineer could repair at a time, and it would run out just like if they were on the ground, but this adds some teamwork to an APC crew - at the moment, passengers can do practically nothing except get lucky enough to repel a C4-happy specops every once in a while. Even in a tank, the turret on the top can be quite effective to cover for infantry attacks from the flanks. The only difference between this and an engineer repairing from the outside is that the engineer is protected. Additionally, the engineer could not repair from the inside if the APC is being repaired from any other source, including supply box, exterior engineer with wrench, and engineers in another nearby vehicle. This ensures that huge stacking repair bonuses won't accrue.

I know this is unlikely to happen but it still sounds cool to me. Makes an APC a viable opponent to a tank without AT/Supply box helpers. I just added this in for an original idea.

Well, those are my ideas. Don't know if anything resembling them will ever be implemented. Don't know if anyone cares. Even if nothing comes of it, I'll still be playing 1.41 and loving it.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6584|England

Nakamp wrote:

There was a website that posted a supposed leak about 4 months ago, that was meant to be an interview with someone from DICE.
If so, thats a bloody long time to work on a patch...

Fingers crossed, but Im still doubtful, especially if they are working on BF3 for the end of the year.
kptk92
u
+972|6426|tc_london

Snake wrote:

Fingers crossed, but Im still doubtful, especially if they are working on BF3 for the end of the year.
QFT. I was just thinking the exact same thing!!
Hakei
Banned
+295|6013

Nakamp wrote:

Can anyone translate this?
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6321|The | Netherlands

Hakei wrote:

Nakamp wrote:

Can anyone translate this?
The most important stuff:
RUMOR from 3rd partie websites; ea/dice commented: "no comments"
Goed, laten we het nogmaals proberen. Nieuwe patch, nieuwe fixes, misschien nieuwe map ( :? ), nieuwe kansen :Y)

Meer dan een jaar na de laatste patch zijn er weer enkele geruchten over een patch 1.5 opgedoken. Vast staat dat er veel te verbeteren is mbt de servercrashes, vast staat dat er veel concurrentie is voor de Battlefield serie. Battlefield 3 komt ook nog (onbevestigd gerucht), battlefield heroes is aangekondigd (w00t!!!) en er komt dus nog een cadeautje aan voor de tienduizende actieve Battlefield 2 spelers
Translated:
RUMOR from 3rd partie websites; ea/dice commented: "no comments"
Ok, let's try it again. A new patch, new fixes, maybe a new map, new chances.

After more than a year, there are rumors again about the new patch 1.5. Things that are for sure, reducing server crashes and that there will be lots of concurrence for the BF series. Battlefield 3 will also come (unconfirmed rumor), BF Heroes has also been announced, so there will be a present for the thousands active BF2 players.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6241|Escea

Maybe theyre gonna stick in some new maps or weapons along with some fixes.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6288
Well.. If this is true then wow. Very big wow.

If it is true, then why on earth haven't EA announced it? It would make BF fans love them again.

Instead of us all being spiteful and unhappy .

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-01-23 12:54:48)

MysteryJake
+12|6225|California

M.O.A.B wrote:

Maybe theyre gonna stick in some new maps or weapons along with some fixes.
As far as im aware more weapons wont happen because of the way the game engine was coded.
I have no conformation of that so I could just be speaking out of my ass.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard