{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6758|San Antonio, Texas
Posted before, and yes that is sad...
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6663|NT, like Mick Dundee

Chaser crew rocks.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS
One of the many brillliant - well, not really skits as they are unscripted and done to random people - acts by the Chaser team.

https://www.abc.net.au/southwestwa/stories/The_chaser_m949333.jpg
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
SpaceApollyon
Scratch where it itches
+41|6518|Finland
Name a country that starts with 'U' and No answer???
Un-f#cking-believable!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=60085

Jay Leno does something called street walking I think? Same deal.

Last edited by Kmarion (2007-01-15 23:30:06)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6690|Calgary
yya yyaa so what... I liked the blonde though 
Spark
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS
People think that this is politically motivated - it isn't. It's just the Chaser.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6842|Waikato, Aotearoa
This is just sad..... i mean i always knew that Americans in general were ignorant of the world and other countries, but this is bordering on the rediculous.

GO BACK TO SCHOOL

Last edited by -101-InvaderZim (2007-01-15 23:35:28)

demois411
+1|6363
We still own.
Spark
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS
http://chaser.com.au/

One of their more famous moments (or Chris taylor's, anyway)

I hope you realise this is on Live breakfast TV on the most popular program in Australia (at that timeslot)

And this (I'm sure you remember 'So where the bloody hell are you'?)

Last edited by Spark (2007-01-15 23:43:29)

~ Richard Feynman
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Spark wrote:

One of the many brillliant - well, not really skits as they are unscripted and done to random people - acts by the Chaser team.

http://www.abc.net.au/southwestwa/stori … 949333.jpg
Not that hard to cut out clips of anyone who gets right answers, though.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6736|Great Wall
Oh well.. poor american education.. ignorance.. What do you expect?
gameaddict
+35|6678|let op drempels

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Spark wrote:

But still suprises me that so many give those kind of answers.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

gameaddict wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Spark wrote:

But still suprises me that so many give those kind of answers.
Step into a public high school classroom for about ten minutes and it won't. Some teachers try, they really do, but the combination of students' lack of regard for the opportunities presented to them and the administrations' efforts to avoid confrontation and the costs associated sort of limit their options.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-01-16 02:21:05)

Flecco
iPod is broken.

The trojan skit was brilliant... And when they tried to send David Hicks a ballot box to vote...
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6722|Doncaster, England
I can't believe the guy that said, if Bush says it, it must be true he's from Texas.

WTF is he on ?

How many more Americans think like that ?
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6525|Milkystania, yurop
That was just so sad plz ppl plz tell me that the american population acctualy knows more about the world
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6518|Adelaide, South Australia

Thing like this make me feel smarter
Scardaddy
+37|6390|UK
love your sig man gameaddict

Americans are idiots..

As an American, that moved to Europe at the age of thirteen I have noticed that history taught in American high school is American history and this is not the same everywhere else.  They also teach American geography, American maths, American English, American sports.  If you went to other countries they do the same... teach Russian history, Russian language, Russian geography, and so on and so on. 

It is true that Americans seem particularly uninterested in the rest of the world, but they have so much to pay attention to in there own country, whether Bush is telling the truth, should we build a bomb shelter, are there aliens, do you think they'll let me trade in last years ford pickup for this years and could I afford it on my steel mill salary, considering I've got three kids and triplets on the way?

I mean if you lived in a single country that was the size of Asia would you look to travel outside of that if your only goal in life was to go to Disney world and to retire in Florida?  I would AMERICANS WAKE THE HELL UP, please before your gluttonous attitude kills the rest of us, seriously...

Last edited by Scardaddy (2007-01-16 02:58:20)

Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6699|MoVal So-Cal
For once I want an egotistical, smart-ass British to ask me those questions and then try to pass himself off as a prime minister. Fuck, this is why presidents shouldn't come from the mid-west. Like these people, there all stupid.

Oh and p.s. Uganda is a country that starts with a "U"
Coalition of the willing; countries that support the US in the war in Iraq (growing ever so smaller and smaller)
Religion of Israel; Judaism (duh)
Buddhist Monk; Buddhist (oh man......people are idiots if they can get it)
and I'm gonna stop because I proved my point as an American with a brain
redhawk454
+50|6546|Divided States of America

-101-InvaderZim wrote:

This is just sad..... i mean i always knew that Americans in general were ignorant of the world and other countries, but this is bordering on the rediculous.

GO BACK TO SCHOOL
No, just ignorant to assholes.

Last edited by redhawk454 (2007-01-16 02:58:39)

redhawk454
+50|6546|Divided States of America

Scardaddy wrote:

love your sig man gameaddict

Americans are idiots..

As an American, that moved to Europe at the age of thirteen I have noticed that history taught in American high school is American history and this is not the same everywhere else.  They also teach American geography, American maths, American English, American sports.  If you went to other countries they do the same... teach Russian history, Russian language, Russian geography, and so on and so on. 

It is true that Americans seem particularly uninterested in the rest of the world, but they have so much to pay attention to in there own country, whether Bush is telling the truth, should we build a bomb shelter, are there aliens, do you think they'll let me trade in last years ford pickup for this years and could I afford it on my steel mill salary, considering I've got three kids and triplets on the way?

I mean if you lived in a single country that was the size of Asia would you look to travel outside of that if your only goal in life was to go to Disney world and to retire in Florida?  I would AMERICANS WAKE THE HELL UP, please before your gluttonous attitude kills the rest of us, seriously...
Seems to me Americas "gluttony" is fueling other countries economy.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Pernicious544 wrote:

For once I want an egotistical, smart-ass British to ask me those questions and then try to pass himself off as a prime minister. Fuck, this is why presidents shouldn't come from the mid-west. Like these people, there all stupid.

Oh and p.s. Uganda is a country that starts with a "U"
Coalition of the willing; countries that support the US in the war in Iraq (growing ever so smaller and smaller)
Religion of Israel; Judaism (duh)
Buddhist Monk; Buddhist (oh man......people are idiots if they can get it)
and I'm gonna stop because I proved my point as an American with a brain
The Chaser crew are Australian...

Last edited by Flecco (2007-01-16 03:10:36)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6626|IRELAND

Seams a week can't go by without someone posting this.
Look, if you spend enough time on any street in any city in the world you will, given time come across brainless idiots. Surly this should be in the junk drawer as it is obviously staged and therefore obviously junk.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard