Mogura
+17|6333|EUROPE
dude thats scary ! those people have the most nukes of the world
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6290|Canadia

Mogura wrote:

thats what im saying these people control the fate of the world and dont even know where the berlin wall is come on really
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
Huh, didnt someone post this 1 hour ago? Besides it`s old, but funny though
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6479|Minnesota eh
old........
JimmyBotswana
+82|6556|Montreal
LOL Israel's main religion is Israeli  !!!!!
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6419

Mogura wrote:

rofl!
Mogura
+17|6333|EUROPE
lol who is Fidel Castro ? ... A Singer !

how many sides a triangle have ? ... damn 4 !.... eerr none !? ..1 !
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6714|Backward Ass Kansas
My god - Uganda, there is no PM of Australia, and i couldn't watch anymore. Now you see the kind of half-wit morons I am forced to work with and live next to.  I mean everyone has heard our president attempt to speak.  How many sides does a triangle have!!! LMFAO
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6548|Florida
Yes, its sad that the intelligence of most Americans is poor....I deal with a great number of them every day at my job.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

<SharpShot> wrote:

final proof that most americans are stupid

http://www.shoutfile.com/v/gsfsscpr/y_p … are_stupid

please no flaming i said "most"
After experience "mutual grading" in high school, this video was way too painful to watch all the way through, having brought back terrible memories. However, that's not 'final proof.' You could also probably make a video like that in just about every country (except Japan ).

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

Yes, its sad that the intelligence of most Americans is poor....I deal with a great number of them every day at my job.
People can be smart but uneducated. It saddens me to see such untapped potential.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-01-08 16:21:55)

التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6338|Cali
funny but old
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6419

Mogura wrote:

lol who is Fidel Castro ? ... A Singer !

how many sides a triangle have ? ... damn 4 !.... eerr none !? ..1 !
triangle doesn't have any  sides rofl... what a stupid bitch xD

BTW the answer is 3 xD
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6671|MoVal So-Cal
Oh god dammit. Why the hell do they interview people with the IQ of 6 !?!  Of course the people that had logical and correct responses were most likely cut out of the final segment
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6290|Canadia
to all those who have moved to texas from elswhere are people there really that stupid?

same goes 4 florida
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6290|Canadia

Pernicious544 wrote:

people that had logical and correct responses were most likely cut out of the final segment
ya all three of them
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6520|UK

Blairs a singer to, that was actually quite strange to watch, I mean you often hear about people saying the Americans are stupid, I dismiss it as jealously as lets face it there the main player in the world, bt fs that vid sheds light on it a bit.  Less it was staged which, somes times does happen, in the mid of legit stuff to add to it.  Still theres like 300million people in the USA, you cant possibly say the majority of them are like this, that vid barely shows the views of like 1% of a state, bar a nation.

Martyn
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6290|Canadia
but if we do this like a census every 1 person represents 1,000-10,000 people (depends on country)
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6290|Canadia
luckily we don't have to many stupid people in canada (sept in newfound but we put them somewhere where they cant hurt them selfs)
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6312|Atlanta, Georgia
lol they got the backwoods whitetrash to asnwer those. Idk how they couldnt. Im american and im about 20000x smarter than that. LOL WHAT IDIOTS. Yea america is filled with idiots i admit but there actually decent people here. Were over flowing with retards. Any takers?
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6610
people where I live are highly intelligent, I live near a military base and my dad flies the most sophisticated helicopters in the world. People around here are intelligent so I odn't even beleive this shit. Your right we do got the most nukes also we should put them to a good cause in iraq. This show was basically set up, you can tell that they ask the questions and then cut out answers from other questinos and put them there.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6642|UK

NeXuS4909 wrote:

lol they got the backwoods whitetrash to asnwer those. Idk how they couldnt. Im american and im about 20000x smarter than that. LOL WHAT IDIOTS. Yea america is filled with idiots i admit but there actually decent people here. Were over flowing with retards. Any takers?
Draft em'
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Commie Killer
+192|6357
That was a rather hypocritical and moronic video.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6642|UK

thareaper254 wrote:

people where I live are highly intelligent, I live near a military base and my dad flies the most sophisticated helicopters in the world. People around here are intelligent so I odn't even beleive this shit. Your right we do got the most nukes also we should put them to a good cause in iraq. This show was basically set up, you can tell that they ask the questions and then cut out answers from other questinos and put them there.
Evidence of a milkmans exploits right there in black and white.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

<SharpShot> wrote:

to all those who have moved to texas from elswhere are people there really that stupid?

same goes 4 florida
Hey! I resemble that remark!
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard