Poll

ak-101 or g36E?

ak-10168%68% - 238
g36E32%32% - 112
Total: 350
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6585
AK101 of course. The G36E is for the skillless people who dont know how to aim.
Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6641|Ghost Town
AK-101, AK-47 or M16! (for medic and assault)
Love these guns...the only unlocks I take are the L85A1, the G3 and from time to time the F2000.
I hate that G36...as said often before-there is not much skill required to kill somebody with that weapon.

Last edited by Sub-Zero79 (2007-01-16 03:41:23)

Phrozenbot
+632|6633|do not disturb

I like the Ak-47 more, but yea, 101 for me. Using the G36E is like heresy.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6480|A W S M F O X

fierce wrote:

You speak truth
Mad Ad
+178|6528|England, UK
you guys crack me up sometimes

can you see michael shumacker saying noooo im not going to drive the ferrari, its a noob car, far too easy, gimme a jordan, something that takes some skill.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6536|Adelaide, South Australia

UnknownRanger wrote:

killer21 wrote:

ak101 ftw!
true dat.
QFT

For the rest of you:
The G66e may be the most hated gun in the game, but don't bash it. We all know you used it at some point

Last edited by Fenris_GreyClaw (2007-01-16 04:56:14)

gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6617|Warwickshire, England
OK I'm back and I'm on my lunch break.

Longbow wrote:

gbr.hitman wrote:

I occasionally use the G36e, does that mean I have NO skill then?!
Yes ; but note , that he was speaking about the skill with G36E , which doesnt need skill at all .
Actually read his post again. He said 'G36E is for nubs who have 0 skill', he wasn't speaking about the the skill with the G36e he was saying people who use the G36e are noobs. So I am correct. Thanks

Longbow wrote:

gbr.hitman wrote:

So with your explanation, if you use anything that takes no skill to use you are a noob and you shouldn't use it?

well, why do you use grenades then? I mean the G36e takes more skill than grenades right? but you still use grenades. Why is that?

I'm off to work now so can't reply back till later
me  - 2% grenade kills
you - 7% grenade kills

explains everything , you just owned yourself .
How have I owned myself? I am not the one saying I can't use certain weapons unless I'm a noob. I don't care what weapon I kill people with

JET_G raidensen wrote:

gbr.hitman wrote:

So with your explanation, if you use anything that takes no skill to use you are a noob and you shouldn't use it?

well, why do you use grenades then? I mean the G36e takes more skill than grenades right? but you still use grenades. Why is that?

I'm off to work now so can't reply back till later
No, nades are diff in a way!
Why are grenades differen't? Is it because you use grenades so they are OK to use?

JET_G raidensen wrote:

fierce wrote:

You speak truth
I use the G36e sometimes and I sure do know how to aim. So that statement is false.

Mad Ad wrote:

you guys crack me up sometimes

can you see michael shumacker saying noooo im not going to drive the ferrari, its a noob car, far too easy, gimme a jordan, something that takes some skill.
that is another good example why their statements are wrong. Thank you!
Longbow
+163|6664|Odessa, Ukraine

I.M.I Militant wrote:

so use your newb weapon if you want but please dont think you have skill
The best , +1 dude

p/s the best way to see if a high ranked player is skilled is to see what weapon he uses . 0.0001% of high ranked G36E users can prove they are cool without their noob weapon
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6585

gbr.hitman wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

fierce wrote:

You speak truth
I use the G36e sometimes and I sure do know how to aim. So that statement is false.
Oh yeah - point and click and not even needing to compensate for recoil, the G36E needs really much skill...not!

Imagine him winning in the Jordan whereas all the other drivers use better cars and still dont win, does make him the better driver huh? Thanks for the example, was quite easy to turn it into the favour of the stockweaponlovers and you have no chance to turn it back into your favour. :>
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6480|A W S M F O X
Hitman....just go use your G36E, we'll be here with the skill.

But you argue well.

What i was saying with nub with 0 skill, is basically, your lowering yourself to that level.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6462|Australia.
I hate the L85AI or whatever it's called.

M16 and Ak-101 ftw!!!.
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!

fierce wrote:

gbr.hitman wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

You speak truth
Oh yeah - point and click and not even needing to compensate for recoil, the G36E needs really much skill...not!
You need to read people's post correctly. He said 'The G36E is for the skillless people who dont know how to aim'  I use the G36e occasionally but i still know how to aim with other weapons, so that does indeed make his statement false

Imagine him winning in the Jordan whereas all the other drivers use better cars and still dont win, does make him the better driver huh? Thanks for the example, was quite easy to turn it into the favour of the stockweaponlovers and you have no chance to turn it back into your favour.
of course that makes him the better driver, who would say it wouldn't? but it is the fact that he used the ferrari which is the best F1 car.

Here is another example:  Say in real life, you are at war, wouldn't you want to use the best weapons against your enemy so you can kill more and it would be harder for you to die?  Yes you would!!!

I'm back to work now! cya later  :-)
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!

JET_G raidensen wrote:

But you argue well.

What i was saying with nub with 0 skill, is basically, your lowering yourself to that level.
Not really mate. I haven't insulted anyone on these forums while you have. So you are indeed lowering yourself!

and for the record, if I was on the MEC side I would choose the ak101 over the G36e as i find it the better gun.

and please could you let me know why grenades are differen't!  Thanks
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6480|A W S M F O X

gbr.hitman wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

But you argue well.

Not really mate. I haven't insulted anyone on these forums while you have. So you are indeed lowering yourself!

and for the record, if I was on the MEC side I would choose the ak101 over the G36e as i find it the better gun.

and please could you let me know why grenades are differen't!  Thanks
Arghghghlbnlfksdbia vdasdv

I ws saying, using the G36 is like being on par with no talent, ANYONE can own with G36, which includes new people, it doesnt require skill.

And nades, they take skill if you go for special shots, like long range, predicting where they will be, etc etc. everyone nade spams, EVERYONE.
OGdR_MadMax
+9|6510|Berlin, Germany
if i can i use the AK... but if I'm on USMC side i normally take the g36...

sorry guys but those of u that say its no skill to just point and click - what do you do when u shoot at people virtually? a somersault in your chair? FFS thats what FPS are about: point and click

and some guns are more accurate than others. so don't whine about it! either use the g36 yourself or take a different gun. but just because u may be better than some noob with a g36 wont make your real penis grow longer
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6456|somewhere other then here
when i see someone use g36e. i see the word pussy flash above their heads
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6724|67.222.138.85
AK-101 close range

G36E mid range (You can burst with accuracy up to something like 100m)

M16A2 long range

Edit: Oh, and for the people bitching about the G36E so much, quit whining because someone killed you with it. It's still a fucking gun, and just as readily available to you as the next guy. The ironic part is many of you who are bitching are the same people that complain about the complainers that got the blackhawk nerfed.

Last edited by Flaming_Maniac (2007-01-16 05:50:28)

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6480|A W S M F O X

voodoosniper7 wrote:

/win
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6662|Canada
I like using both, but I will choose the AK101 over the G36e
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6598|Melbourne, Australia.

JET_G raidensen wrote:

voodoosniper7 wrote:

/win
do you have do to that everytime someone says they like the ak101
OGdR_MadMax
+9|6510|Berlin, Germany

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

AK-101 close range

G36E mid range (You can burst with accuracy up to something like 100m)

M16A2 long range

Edit: Oh, and for the people bitching about the G36E so much, quit whining because someone killed you with it. It's still a fucking gun, and just as readily available to you as the next guy. The ironic part is many of you who are bitching are the same people that complain about the complainers that got the blackhawk nerfed.
/win
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6860|Reykjavík, Iceland.
AK-101 all the way, the G36E is like a bb gun for me because bursts suck with 100+ pings. (If I burst fire as fast as I can into an enemy from point blank with the G36E he will die in the 4th or 5th burst which is ridiculous.

AK-101 controlled burst is a one burst kill though
OGdR_MadMax
+9|6510|Berlin, Germany

fierce wrote:

Imagine him winning in the Jordan whereas all the other drivers use better cars and still don't win, does make him the better driver huh? Thanks for the example, was quite easy to turn it into the favor of the stockweaponlovers and you have no chance to turn it back into your favor. :>
Thats what Valentino Rossi did in MotoGP when he switched from Honda to Yamaha. but - and this is the point - he didn't brag about winning (2005) nor did he whine when he lost (2006)
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6755|Great Wall
I use AK or L85A1. The only reason why I don't use G36E is not because I think it's harder or easier to hit with it, but because I don't like burst rifles... If G36E was full auto then probably it would be my main medic weapon.. And I wouldn't care if someone said I sucked because of using it..

G36E is a part of the game so u whining lot just learn how to live with that.

Last edited by Drunk_Musketeer (2007-01-16 06:48:57)

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6543|Singapore
Ak-101 Ftw

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard