Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6581|SE London

rustynutz wrote:

Supreme Commander...cant wait!!.
You can get a copy of the Beta now for online play if you have a key (or LAN/skirmish play if you have a crack ).
BALTINS
ಠ_ಠ
+37|6486|Latvia
World of Conflict looks good, didn't know nothing about it yet
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6719|Melbourne, Australia

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Im still editing it to get it all pretty
crimson u make me shake in uncontrollable orgasm (aww an where on the list is fuken crysis!!! WTF!!!) +1 u sexy beast u
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6526|Milkystania, yurop
Lol i was one of the game testers for World in Conflict they only gave us a coke for 2 hours of work
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6552|Scotland
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
Where the hell is Crysis? That game looks better than real life and has potential to be the long awaited Half-Life killer.
dead_rac00n
+12|6482|DTC
Good job. I only hope that you didn't post this eluding ET:QW on purpose, just to see how many people will mention that you forgot it, because then, that would be lame.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6526|Singapore
nice games...and i dont have the money to upgrade and run it
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6691|Devon, England
These just PC games?

Well, I'm guessing so as Halo 3 wasn't there...
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6533|Cardiff
lol my conns playing up and this page took ages to load.  should have just posted the link to gamespot
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6766|UK
Sup Com and Spore are two of the best games ever.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Vilham wrote:

The hype better not be exaggerated. I've been let down too many times by the industry.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6606|Parainen, Finland
Mount and Blade is one of the best games I ever played!!!! Try it out!!!!
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6760|San Antonio, Texas
Hmmm, that looks alot like the list I posted about a week or more ago...
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6570|United States
I can honestly say that I'm not the least bit excited about any of the listed games. Most of them look like the cheap games that come from Europe. The rest just look sorry in comparison as to what was seen in 06. But then again these games are just skimming the surface of 07... I suppose there is a lot of year left to look forward too.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada
Wtf?!?!

Where is Crysis?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

I know I'm awaiting Crysis, Alan Wake, Frontlines, and Portals.

edit: First I need teh moneyzz for a leet system.

Last edited by Hurricane (2007-01-13 20:10:07)

Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6751|the middle of nowhere

Hurricane wrote:

First I need teh moneyzz for a leet system.
Yeah. My comp sucks now. I'm going to save up $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and build a new comp. I want to get:
Crysis, Stranglehold, Alan Wake, dang there's just so many to choose from lol. I don't know of anymore I want but I don't want to scroll all the way through that list again.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

Missin a couple of biggies kontrol
Fireteam_Delta
+20|6434
only three day until burning crusade i cant wait
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6603|Philadelphia, PA
Great list. I'm looking forward to a lot of those games.
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6692|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
I'm looking forward to Blitzkrieg II: Fall of the Reich and Pirates of the Burning Sea. However, I'm not all that excited about the new MoH game. I've lost interest in that series.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6766|UK

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

The hype better not be exaggerated. I've been let down too many times by the industry.
I can tell you know the hype about sup com isnt exaggerated! It is awesome. One of the best RTS games online ive ever played. Only thing that beats it is WC3 custom maps. Ive played around 40 online RTS so its pretty damn high up. The only problem ive had that has stopped me playing is the latest patch screws up one of the files for me when it auto dls and thus I cant open the game. Im gunna try externally dling it though.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Other than whats in my sig..

Frontlines: Fuel of War is a new first-person shooter under development, which is set to be released in 2007 for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Microsoft Windows. It is being produced by Kaos Studios, who were previously known as Trauma Studios whom produced Desert Combat a Battlefield 1942 modification before Digital Illusions CE purchased the studio for Battlefield 2 Research & Development.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
im_in_heaven
+27|6588
Alot of games look like crap. Pretty pathetic considering its 2007. But there are some nice looking games tehre. I have been waiting for Alan Wake for like 5 years lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard