stoback
+1|6310
Hey, why aren't there more servers out there for noobs?  Everyone was a noob once and I still am.  I have alot more fun when playing against guys that are of my caliber.  Any why does everyone hate noobs?  They don't hurt anyone...not much at least.  Every derogatory remark on this site is about noobs...
Embrace your inner noob.
Pancrease (king of the noobs)
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6527|Edmonton Alberta
i like noobs...... when they are on the other team flying choppers when im in a chopper

noobs....well they are noobs which are just cannon fodder for better players
they do not win rounds
noobs usually pick the sniper class and are usually found at some random location thats completely useless to the team

my opinion of course
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6544|Scotland
I like noobs (for same reasons as stratz.)

Love it when they run at you over and over as sniper, new victim thank you!
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6649|The View From The Afternoon

straz_mataz wrote:

i like noobs...... when they are on the other team flying choppers when im in a chopper

they do not win rounds
noobs usually pick the sniper class and are usually found at some random location thats completely useless to the team

my opinion of course
Personally I rather think the noobs play medic, I play a lot of sniper myself and haven't noticed that the class is more popular to noobs. But how would I know, I pwn everyone on the server anyways.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6683|Devon, England
Patch to 1.12 and play with the noobs there. If you're lucky, you will get on my team and gets point by following me with either an ammo bag or some shock paddles!

I'm a great guy to play with, I respect noobs who are the good type of noobs. I will teach you things, give you advice and let you have the kills that I could have easily gotten.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6631|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Noobs are :

Easy to kill

Easy to Pwn

Easy to knife

Easy to ShockPad

And thrust me when you play a round like that:

https://img489.imageshack.us/img489/6604/screen021dd6.png
(i think i finsh the round with like 40 some kills and about 8 deaths ....)

Its easy to win the round A bit unfair but the server placed the team like that no one switch teams,.... so nway thats why i like noobs..................

Then i hate noobs because they dont revive, they dont take your kit to revive you when you die, and when your the squad leader they spawn on you and they dont even take the flag with you to make it faster they just go somewhere else and look around !

Last edited by Andoura (2007-01-11 12:25:27)

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6551|Hungary
I like when they are pissed if i get into a jet and they are staying in front of me and waiting to punish me.I usually wait and then they give up and run a way...
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6677|West Yorkshire, U.K
Im a noob
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6681|"The Empire"

stoback wrote:

They don't hurt anyone...not much at least.(king of the noobs)
This is true when they are left alone to run around and shoot my tank with their pistol, I like them a lot, but commanding is a no go, then you fuck things up.

Iv just finished a round where a private was commander, not 1 supply crate or UAV the whole round, the idiot ran around getting killed while the whole side were asking for help, at the end of the round guess who beat me to the gold, noob commander 0 kills, 18 deaths and did fuck all not even used any commander toys even once...............
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6563|United States
Noobs are basically walking points. You find that the people that usually have a problem with them are the more experienced players who get stuck with them on their team. I don't hate noobs but it's really annoying to be playing in a close, damn good game, only to have a couple noobs attempting to fly a jet or chopper, but crashing them almost as quickly as they jump in the seat. That's why I enjoy the rank defined server settings on 2142 that can limit what level of player can join the server.
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6415|San Antonio, TX
You would have to hope a noob server is manned by an admin 24/7, otherwise more experienced players would be logging in and cleaning house.  Like getting on a P/K server to get your transport or explosives badges!

And at what rank should you no longer be allowed to play on a noob server? 

Then the law suits start because you are discriminating against me because I'm higher ranking.

And as a noob, I stuck to the support (spray and pray) kit.  That's why it's my most played.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6538
Because if your biggest challenge is to kill joe noob then you will be a nub forever. You need to practice against all the uber leet pros who stand in front of that jet that rightfully belonged to them before you stole it or tk you for the chopper before they crash it 15 seconds later.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6660

silo1180 wrote:

And as a noob, I stuck to the support (spray and pray) kit.  That's why it's my most played.
Control the spray and you won't have to pray...
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6733|England
rofl, how can you show a blatently teamstacked .jpg then call the other team n00bs?
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6404|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Here's a noob server for you. =LVC= Les Vrais Chums-Quebec or something like that. 64.15.141.82 (16 slots)
I got banned on it for "baseraping" after shooting down the Cobra with the SU-34 as it was crossing the channel between the US base and the Control Center on Clean Sweep. Thats not even close to baseraping.
I got 5 or 6 golds and one silver medal in that server in my few times on their server.

Here's my last day with them:

Jalalabad-My 122 pts vs 42 for second. Also won 3 on 1 tank fights(Had an engy in a car behind me and a supply box though). Our team couldn't cap bases worth shit though so we got pushed to the Mosque. It was also 7 on 4 with one afk for us.Me, a commander and some moron. Lost, but only by 40 tickets.

Wake- Round one- US side. J-10 pilot flies into the water trying to bomb my boat. I get airfield and a J-10. Ended up with only 32pts because we capped them out. Silver star though. Final score was 273-0. (6 on 4)
Round 2- They never made it to land. 50 odd points. Gold star. 284-nil ticket count. (6 on 6)

Clean Sweep. Long load. Finally get in and grab the SU-34. Cobra is capping Control Center and is grounded. *BOOOOMMMM* no more chopper. accusations of hacks ensue.( I'll put em in english for your sakes. " How can you bomb a flying chopper?  Fucking cheater." Take out an APC with 3 guys in it while its crossing the water. MG the F-15 after I shake it off my tail.( I only did a single turn and a loop). Spot the chopper in a duel with ours as its over the channel. MG and a pair of missiles destroy it. No flares. Banned for "baseraping".

Easy.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6453|UK
Nothing wrong with noobs just take the abuse for now and by playing with better players you will become alot better.
s()mtingWong
+48|6685
Im thankful for newbs, they gave me my rank, medals, badges, ribbons, spm, kdr, and helped put my name where it is now. Its sort of like a win win situation, they give me what i want and ill give them a purple heart in return and everyone ends up being a winner .

EDIT: yes we all was once a newb its up to you if you want people to continue calling you newb or cheater.

Last edited by s()mtingWong (2007-01-11 18:04:39)

SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6306|Netherlands
"They don't hurt anyone..." Some 'noobs' block your jet and force a Tk, 3 times and you get banned, then they do 'hurt' you
Evil_Apu
+40|6576|Denmark
well i líke them, the not-skilled players are easy picking. but when i lagg (the first 5 minutes after I join a server) no body can't kill me. soo laggy it's unbelievable
peyrac
+8|6352
i hate noobs. they are useless. they cant do even one thing i am asking them to do. they are slow, cant revive me, cant even take flag, or give me ammo, cant command... and sometimes they even shoot at  their own teammates ( me ). some other times  they are in my way and i am getting killed because of them, because i havent been able to see the enemy through their dumn asses. so they should just FU*K OF MY WAY. everybody was noob once. but damn... i wasnt been such useless noob ffs. i mean... when i was sergeant i was walking with skilled higher ranked soldiers, watching them, learning, but noobs in this days... no. and i am also tired on killing all those noobs every day by day. and if i can find server with good soldiers in opposite team, they are using teamwork, and i cant be commander and fighter at the same time so i get killed anyway. and there is nobody to help me. sad. anyway its my oppinion. if you dont like it we can talk in game.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6321

Quit complaining, seriously you guys...If you don't know how to find a good server with the right number of people and skills, then you need to work on finding one. Just check scores in the game before you join, and check ranks of the people playing (That is listed also right? Can't remember) And if you have problems with 'noobs' getting in your way well....Just join a good squad and stick with the squad. They wont be in your way....that way. =P

It also helps sometimes to have the pawns in front of you, just lob grenades over them, but rarely should you be following a noob.

I was on a server the other night, and I was a squad member with 5 other guys full squad. And they ALL start running togeather like a pack of pigs to slaughter down the road from suburb to train accident, I told them, you are ALL gonna get killed, split up and FLANK. I wanted atleast 2 guys to come with me to jump down by the market area....But you know what happened? 4 of them got blown up by a grenade...And me being the teamplayer I am, ran back, lobbed grenades to cover myself, killed a guy, and revived all of them.

So what happens next? They ALL follow me now lol.

Moral of the story? Well....I guess think for yourself sometimes and be a team player.   
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6383

Everyone claims that noobs are useless, that they can't cap flags, revive, give ammo/health...etc.
I'm still a noob, (if it's possible for a Sergeant), and many of my points are from solely capturing flags and handing out medic/ammo packs (as well as a short stint at shock paddles).  As a noob, your aim sucks, and so you let other people do the fighting for you while you follow as a support in a jeep.

Noobs are NOT useless.  They are the ones that make the game fun for everybody by jumping and spraying with PKMs.  Easy targets for G3s, my new favourite unlock.
Chorcai
+49|6640|Ireland

straz_mataz wrote:

they do not win rounds

my opinion of course
lol
Evil_Apu
+40|6576|Denmark
Yesterday i got a new favourite noob: a guy teamflashed the US base in a infantry server and there was no admin. flashed me atleast 30 times a round in 5 rounds, and he wasn't getting points, just teamflashing... damn i hate that noob -,-
Mad Ad
+178|6503|England, UK
noobs have feelings too you know, power to the noobs!!

I shall make a squad called NUBS for the next week and we'll kick ass, you wait and see. 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard