The Bartenders Son
+42|6695|online
Setting at The Bar one night @ www.drunksrus.com on Vent... Someone was talking about how we are like The Romans and we are going to fall...

What's your take.. Do think that we are following in the foot steps of the Romans?
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6687|Hell's prison
We wont fall, just stagger, and get right back on track.  We always have and always will.
joker8baller
+68|6668
10 years. Give or take 3.
The Bartenders Son
+42|6695|online

joker8baller wrote:

Terrorist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found one!!!!!!!!
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6538|Carlsbad, CA, USA

no
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6718
We wont fall... we adapt and survive...  If the US was gone the world would collapse... fact
Love is the answer
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
The Romans overstretched themselves, letting all their enemies attack at once.

Probably won't happen with the US, any enemy that tries to attack will get atomized.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6396|The Gem Saloon
I  have faith in my country.....however if something was to happen, im ready.

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/ … era066.flv

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/ … uzi009.flv

god help a motherfucker that gets in front of me trying to bring down my country...............
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6696|Mountains of West Virginia

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

We wont fall, just stagger, and get right back on track.  We always have and always will.
That is quite a naive statement. Ask a roman in the middle of their empire if they would of fallen, they would of said the same damn thing.

I am sure we will fall, I just hope not to hard.
The Bartenders Son
+42|6695|online

Parker wrote:

I  have faith in my country.....however if something was to happen, im ready.

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/ … era066.flv

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/ … uzi009.flv

god help a motherfucker that gets in front of me trying to bring down my country...............
Amen to that man... amen...
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

Spark wrote:

Probably won't happen with the US, any enemy that tries to attack will get atomized.
The also did not have nukes in Roman times. Lets say if there were mules in 10 cities and all let off @once.
The Bartenders Son
+42|6695|online

Snipedya14 wrote:

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

That is quite a naive statement. Ask a roman in the middle of their empire if they would of fallen, they would of said the same damn thing.

Terrorist  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #2
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Never , suck on that Romans..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6696|Mountains of West Virginia

The Bartenders Son wrote:

Snipedya14 wrote:

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

Terrorist  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #2
Terrorist? Do you even know the definition of the word? I am simply stating the truth. We aint got nothing on the prime of the Romans.

Would I fight and die for this country? You better believe it. I got my guns, bring it on. lol
joker8baller
+68|6668

joker8baller wrote:

Perhaps not fall, but cease to be a major super power...

Anyways, I got my guns too.
psH
Banned
+217|6385|Sydney
In Ammeeerricca....first you get the sugar....then you get the power.....then you get tha women....
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

Another down fall of the Romans, although not really noticed by many....They had a water system, pipes to be exact that were made of lead. Studies have shown that a lot of citizens, and a lot of their defensive military had lead poisoning....So I have heard.

On topic, I don't think the USA will ever fall like the Romans did. They got invaded and their cities were sacked and burned. Who is going to invade us? Nukuler (Bushy style) annihilation will not happen. Humanity has come to a realization, that if they are used, it will destroy everybody and poison the earth with waste.

If anything, the world will be destroyed before the USA falls apart =P (Global Warming people ZOMG!)
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6531|Global Command
I see the parallel.
Not
Great success!
+216|6578|Chandler, AZ

jsnipy wrote:

Spark wrote:

The also did not have nukes in Roman times. Lets say if there were mules in 10 cities and all let off @once.
I'm not sure if you meant to say mules, or missed the keys to say nukes. If it's the latter, that's one of the funniest typos I've ever seen.

God help humanity if we let off 10 mules at the same time!!!!
The Bartenders Son
+42|6695|online

joker8baller wrote:

joker8baller wrote:

Perhaps not fall, but cease to be a major super power...

Anyways, I got my guns too.
Sorry sir.. what you said was un-American, After the backround check  is done.. we tap your phones.. you can be and American again ..
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

but the Romans didnt have nukes. Touche me.
The Bartenders Son
+42|6695|online
lol
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6659|Australia
I believe the fall of the USA began when they invaded Iraq in 2003.

Its fall wont be quick, or possibly wont even completely come about, but thats when i believe the fall began.

I dont think - barring a world wide disaster like world war 3, another great depression or invasion of aliens - that it will ever lose some sort of influence over the world. It will remain a world force, it just wont be a super power - kinda like Germany, Japan or Britain.

Thats my two cents.
liquix
+51|6455|Peoples Republic of Portland
If we do, I vote sometime near the end of this century.
The Bartenders Son
+42|6695|online
hmm im going to Put you on my suspicious terrorist  list........... #3

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard