Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6735|Singapore
Why is it so complicated? Whenever i walk on the street and see some fat geek who plays bf2 non stop and gets a chick, i get so jealous.. is this normal? And the geek looks much worse than me? Why is it? Does he know how to sweettalk?
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6640|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Easy:

Guys gives love to have sex, and girls gives sex to have love !
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6735|Singapore
Can we put the sex out of the question yet? I need to overcome the first obstable of wooing her.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

Ayumiz wrote:

Why is it so complicated? Whenever i walk on the street and see some fat geek who plays bf2 non stop and gets a chick, i get so jealous.. is this normal? And the geek looks much worse than me? Why is it? Does he know how to sweettalk?
Love is a horrible feeling usually at first because you feel like you want to be with your girl REALLY bad and it hurts. But then you get used to it. Love is when you can do anything and say anything to your girl. And love is especially when she can say/do anything to you. It's pretty rad
15 more years! 15 more years!
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

Ayumiz wrote:

And now for the usefull advice:

Learn how to talk to girls that is the key. It doesn't matter if your a geeky bf2 player as long as you can talk smoothly and calmly to girls as if they were your friend on teamspeak, then you will succeed.. Self Confidence is the key, it shows. When i girl see's your not afraid she'll like you. Imagine if you were with your friends and you talked to a girl and she shied up and shit that wouldn't turn you on...
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6417|...
truth
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6651

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

And now for the usefull advice:

Learn how to talk to girls that is the key. It doesn't matter if your a geeky bf2 player as long as you can talk smoothly and calmly to girls as if they were your friend on teamspeak, then you will succeed.. Self Confidence is the key, it shows. When i girl see's your not afraid she'll like you. Imagine if you were with your friends and you talked to a girl and she shied up and shit that wouldn't turn you on...
yeah come to think of it thats how i landed mine. i hate it when my friends cant even talk to girls. me i just jump in and have some fun, you know?
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

Magazine wrote:

Be Casual. Don’t go overboard trying to impress a girl. Get to know her as a friend. How? Find stuff you have in common, then ask questions: “How much money did you raise for the missions trip?” or “Are you going to the youth group party this weekend?” If you’re eating pizza at the same table, talk pizza. If you go bowling, offer to carry the ball to her lane.

Be Yourself. So what if you end up saying or doing something that makes you feel stupid? If she is interested in you, she’ll like you anyway. Don’t try to be perfect, and, above all, don’t try to be something you’re not. Take a deep breath, smile and just be yourself.

Be Godly. Through the years, we at Breakaway have talked to a lot of girls, asking them what qualities they look for in guys. Godliness is the No. 1 answer. It’s a huge turnoff to tell them you’re a Christian, then act the opposite. Show her that Christ is at the center of your life: Treat her and others with respect and make an effort to do stuff that pleases God, not the crowd.
Now that is some worthy advice, except of coarse the part about god. But i like the way they incorperate that you should be a god! you be the god, let her worship you.... eventually

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2007-01-07 23:49:31)

Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6750|Mark it zero.
You just gotta know how to talk. Hard to teach how to talk to them though. It's usually different for each girl, you just gotta figure them out somehow (i know, almost impossible)
Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6643|7th level of hell

Ayumiz wrote:

Can we put the sex out of the question yet? I need to overcome the first obstable of wooing her.
try a mask... J/K bro, talk to her. if she doesn't want to talk to you, FUCK HER! she's not worth it.
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6516|montreal, quebec

Ayumiz wrote:

stick with holding her hands for now, try to kiss her on the cheek a couple of times, if she responds positively, try again saying a couple of sweet words like i love you . if she doesn't want kisses, thats bad, dumb her and try with her best friend to touch her at warm places (try to kiss her first, she might not like being touched that fast). WARNING  if they have Best friends necklaces or  jewelry of any kind with those 2 words, her best friend might already received message texts on cellphone about you, thats bad.

if you have more  questions, keep them coming
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

Kamikaze17 wrote:

Hard to teach how to talk to them though.
Ya know what helps, speaking to everyone, i find the following activities productive in making yourself talk smoother:

Prank calling (i say this because it teaches you to think things up very very fast)
Buying Things from stores
Getting a job where you talk to the public

...ect
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6821
girls are people too. they like mostly the same stuff you like - food, sex, funny jokes, excitement.

what do you do with your friends who don't play bf2, or god forbid, don't play videogames at all? you find stuff that you both enjoy.

just do the same thing with women.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

Krappyappy wrote:

girls are people too.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6735|Singapore

PvtStPoK wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

stick with holding her hands for now, try to kiss her on the cheek a couple of times, if she responds positively, try again saying a couple of sweet words like i love you . if she doesn't want kisses, thats bad, dumb her and try with her best friend to touch her at warm places (try to kiss her first, she might not like being touched that fast). WARNING  if they have Best friends necklaces or  jewelry of any kind with those 2 words, her best friend might already received message texts on cellphone about you, thats bad.

if you have more  questions, keep them coming
I havent found a gf yet, though, but my problem is, i am too shy, whenever i see a nice girl infront of me, i really shiver even though she wants to have a conversation.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
Oh yeah, it's normal.

Youd be surprised how much pussy a fat geek with a great attitude and a sense of humor will get.
As for love, it'll come. Stop looking and expecting and it will fall in your lap.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas

Ayumiz wrote:

Can anyone explain Love to me?
Absolutely.  You see, when boys and girls get older they discover they can.....join.  The boy sticks his wee-wow in the girls hoo-haw and they both feel real good.

After time, when a boy and a girl meet and their wee-wow and hoo-haws feel better than anyone else's they have met, they fall in "love". 

Then they end up getting married and after a few years, most couples hate each other.  Then love turns into devotion.......or apathy, either way its pretty much the same thing.

And thats what love is.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6717
girls are more worried about what you think of them...  are they pretty enough,skinny enough etc...
just be condident in yourself... girls like confident guys... and if your shy? Get over it quickly because after the age of 5... shyness has no benefits... lol      I have bartended for a long time and its very easy to get a girl to sleep with you(it cracks me up when guys try so hard in the bar)...just be confident and let the girl do most of the talking...and kinda have the attitude that you dont care if she likes you or not... sounds strange but it works...   and after you have hooked up with a ton of girls... you'll realize that you just want one good 1

Its just hard finding one that isnt nuts... lol
Love is the answer
T0rr3nt
+54|6578|Michigan

Andoura wrote:

Easy:

Guys gives love to have sex, and girls gives sex to have love !
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command

Cougar wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

Can anyone explain Love to me?
Absolutely.  You see, when boys and girls get older they discover they can.....join.  The boy sticks his wee-wow in the girls hoo-haw and they both feel real good.

After time, when a boy and a girl meet and their wee-wow and hoo-haws feel better than anyone else's they have met, they fall in "love". 

Then they end up getting married and after a few years, most couples hate each other.  Then love turns into devotion.......or apathy, either way its pretty much the same thing.

And thats what love is.
Jesus, you fucking cynical old koot.
People who want a LTR might try putting off the sex for a while.
Its hard to love a whore and only whore do it on the first date.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6764

You wanna know what love is?

I love Cougar for those first three kickass sentences

But yeah I mean most of the advice here is what I would've written. And about the be yourself thing, do it. If you try and be someone else you'll drop your guard one way or another and the result ain't good.
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6627|Gold Coast, Australia
[*] Be casual
[*] Be yourself
[*] Be nice (like a gentleman)
[*] Have fun

And if your rejected, don't run away and cry. Just pretend like nothing happened and say Okay. well can we stay friends though? That is if you were friends before and not just asking some random chick.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

Just imagine the beautiful girl as one of your best friends and then try and talk to her ( not the way you would to a best friend, but the way you act around her - casual ). It highly depends on what kind of girl you are chasing after. Is she a gigly, shy, funny girl?
Or is she a humiliating girl but she likes to talk.
Etc etc.

It is all up to you, we can give you a certain amount of advice, but we cant give you your balls to walk up to her and start talking. You gotta master that yourself.
MDFSpacePhantom
It is I
+146|6385|San Jose CA.
Loves a crazy thing man, when you don't have it you want it but when you have it you don't want it....
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England
"To be brave means to feel without fear. Sympathy is to care about other persons's suffering. Sacrifice is to suffer for someone. Honouring is to accept other person with his/her mistakes. Trusting is to believe that other person cares. Understanding is to forgive. And loving is all that."

Also direct your attention to this post.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard