DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6450
ahhh... after 1400 hours and lots of Karkand I've finally hit the magic one-double oh. I'm officially exempt from all nade whore accusations and insults. I guess theres always medic whore, karkand whore, unlock whore, and yes I've even heard assault rifle whore... well that one is more of a compliment actually. I can't please everyone I guess.

http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_leaderboards. … ion=weapon
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6589|Melbourne, Australia.
Yet you still pick l85 over the ak101...shame
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6728|California

ok
RD_The_Dog
+87|6545
wd
Skorpy-chan
+127|6353|Twyford, UK
100000 assault rifle kills?

Bullet whore. :-p
bobby177
+129|6482|Texas.. getting out asap
lol @ the graph of your time on all the maps
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6462|USA
Mec whore.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6715|67.222.138.85
Official BF2 leet. (or someone with too much time on his hands )
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6728|California

https://img522.imageshack.us/img522/2207/unlocksfz4.th.gif
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6450
nice its the L85 in that pic...

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-01-02 20:09:08)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6728|California

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

nice its the L85 in that pic...
I made it aspecial for you <3
Marinejuana
local
+415|6593|Seattle

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

youre just pathetically trying to diminish what divinemomentoftruth is obviously proud of. that annoys me.

im amazed that good players still complain about unlocks. its like a basketball player crying about somebody's shoes. sure they make a difference sometimes, but smart people know its what u do with them that matters.

if you are playing in such a way that the difference between your kills and deaths comes down to what weapon you are using, then you are using a weak strategy. and if u are using a helicopter or jet for all your kills (stryyker) then i dont know why u are even commenting.

congratulations on all the AR kills divinemomentoftruth, its a worthy enterprise.

Last edited by Marinejuana (2007-01-02 21:31:07)

Des.Kmal
+917|6626|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
do u not get tired of karkand?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6631|Camp XRay

ehhh i saw him on special forces the other night, all though it's hard to tell between all the lag and problems with your connection bs. those make marlboroman sad.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6728|California

Marinejuana wrote:

if you are playing in such a way that the difference between your kills and deaths comes down to what weapon you are using, then you are using a weak strategy. and if u are using a helicopter or jet for all your kills (stryyker) then i dont know why u are even commenting.
blow me cockblock.
If you want to get all "up close and personal" with the stat business, vehicles count for 49% of my kills, Infantry counts for 50%.

And I would show "good job!" or "nice one!" if he had helped 100 babies from a burning orphanage. But when it comes right down to it, Its the internet, and its serious business.

edit: I respect DMoT for his handywork, im just not going to go gay saying it.

Last edited by stryyker (2007-01-02 22:34:15)

DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6450
I kind of wish there were more 64 player chinese map IO servers, I would certainly play those more often... speaking of which I'm gonna see if I can find some.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6589|Melbourne, Australia.

Marinejuana wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

youre just pathetically trying to diminish what divinemomentoftruth is obviously proud of. that annoys me.

im amazed that good players still complain about unlocks. its like a basketball player crying about somebody's shoes. sure they make a difference sometimes, but smart people know its what u do with them that matters.
Don't get me wrong...the l85 is a good gun, i'm not complaining about unlocks at all.
I just find it stupid that somebody would pick the l85 (or any gun for that matter) over the AK101...which, in the right hands...is the best gun in the game.
Phrozenbot
+632|6624|do not disturb

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

I kind of wish there were more 64 player chinese map IO servers, I would certainly play those more often... speaking of which I'm gonna see if I can find some.
I haven't played much PLA maps on IO, but most are too big and only the 16 player size maps seem to be pretty good. PLA weapons are pretty rock solid though.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6450
damn i couldnt find a single populated IO 64 player running these maps, I mean I love the landscapes and layouts of most of them... its all the plane whoring, artillery, and tank whores I can stand. I swear they should have just given us all of the SF maps for free...
Simon
basically
+838|6666|UK
The L85A1 is a fine unlock imo, it takes some skill to use it, its got quite a lot of recoil and isn't very powerful, but can be effective in the right hands especially at long range. But I haven't used that gun for ages so I'm just going by memory..
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6629|Gold coast, Aus.
GJ!

Respect. Especially for NOT using the g36e.

Last edited by gene_pool (2007-01-03 03:04:13)

Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6655

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Don't get me wrong...the l85 is a good gun, i'm not complaining about unlocks at all.
I just find it stupid that somebody would pick the l85 (or any gun for that matter) over the AK101...which, in the right hands...is the best gun in the game.
At close ranges it is but not at long. And yes, I would never use the L85 over it at any time either. That's just stupid.
psH
Banned
+217|6392|Sydney
PKM = sniper.
L85 = One dam good gun
AK-101 = The pre-patch-Krylov of BF2.

Last edited by Doms (2007-01-03 03:48:35)

The_Jester
+52|6499|Italy
So what's the problem with the L85 now?
Give it to a bad player and he's not gonna hit a dinosaur 10 meters away.

GJ on the six digits, that's an impressive amount of kills. Like 3 times the population of my town.
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6778|Canada, Ont
I love my G36E, I don't care if its gay, I feel like im AWPing longhall every time I pull it out.

Boom Headshot x3.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard