Poll

A limit on Drivers/Airplanes hours on all Bf2 servers?

Yes-Fed up with hardware whores on same server all day19%19% - 24
No-like to hardware whore on same server all day80%80% - 99
Total: 123
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6469|Bradford UK
Do you think it would be a good idea to set on servers a way of timing people in certain hardware ie, tanks, jets, heli's?   

Yes or no.

Please explain why its a good idea or not. I'm only talking about a way to time people on certain stuff then/ limit them to maybe 2 hours max on a server that they've  been on all day, then when their time is up on that server for jets then they cannot get in it again unless they leave to another server.

lets keep it clean please.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6582|Area 51
NOOO! Cuz it will took you 50 days of straight playing to get the 100 hours for your armor bagde instead of 5
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6737|California

Death to all that vote yes.
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6671|Teesside, UK
Would have it's good and bad points.  Imagine a small server with one team who had reached their limit versus some people who joined the server later.  The enemy would be able to take every vehicle and crush them.
SteikeTa
+153|6765|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
eeeeeeeeeeeee, no!
Skorpy-chan
+127|6362|Twyford, UK
I habitually server-hop to avoid maps I don't like anyway, but that's a stupid measure. They'd just disconnect and hop back on again.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6547|Boston, MA
Nah, I enjoy raping the armor whore with my SRAW.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6471|USA
Terrible idea IMO.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6546|Belgium
Lol that sounds like crap. Freedom ftw!
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6526|Minnesota eh

iPoon.be wrote:

Lol that sounds like crap. Freedom ftw!
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6785|Tenn
looks like sumone had a big bowl of AssKicked
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6643|Quebec city, Canada
I dont really understand what you want... Jets and helo are not invicincible, hop in another helo/plane and take them down... anyway if they can stay 2 hours in it, its probably because they are good at flying and they deserve to stay 2 hours in their plane/helo.

If you dont like being raped by them, either take them down as said in previous paragraph, or change server...
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6639|Little Bentcock
no
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6544|So Cal
gayest question i've ever heard.
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6709|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
While we're at it, let's limit how much time I can use C4, grenades, G36E, PKM, etc.
/sarcasm
adv3rsary
+28|6732
that's the lamest idea i have ever heard of
we have all paid for the game, we are spending our time playing it and some of us even pay for servers therefore to try to limit what we can do to maximize the amount of fun we have while playing is BEYOND lame
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6846|Grapevine, TX

stryyker wrote:

This post makes no sense, and the options are one sided with the OP's opinion...
Sounds like some one is getting owned, and doesn't practice on Single Player to actually get better at flying, etc....IMO
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6666|Norway

stryyker wrote:

MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6387|Pittsburgh, PA USA
I can't fly jets & I rarely get kills when I attempt to fly helo's so I don't personally whore either (I prefer to go on foot if possible actually, more control) but there is people that have spent countless hours learning how to do everything possible in aircraft & those people make a big difference when it comes to winning or losing for the team. If they can do it better than me then I'm more than happy to let them do it. When your trying to take flags with your squad & that tanks comes rolling up aren't you glad to know there's a skilled pilot in the air that's looking at his map waiting for people to spot armor & stuff?
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6545|stalker.

stryyker wrote:

HAHAH 1+
I cant imagine that i'll actually have 2 wait to fly my littlebird:P

Last edited by swe:D (2007-01-02 22:49:43)

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6469|Bradford UK
You all misunderstand me. I mean so that other people can 'have a go'. Doesnt it annoy you that some players jusat hog a certain vehicle. No matter how fast you get there to get the vehicle they are there tewlling you to go away. Please dont just type in...gayest question ever...doesnt show maturity to me. Tell me why you think it wont work.
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6469|Bradford UK

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

stryyker wrote:

This post makes no sense, and the options are one sided with the OP's opinion...
Sounds like some one is getting owned, and doesn't practice on Single Player to actually get better at flying, etc....IMO
I am actually a good pilot.  It annoys me that the lower ranks cant get to use the jets or helis at time because a high ranker wants it all the time in every single round, and will force tk's. I dont hog hardware btw before you accuse me of it, however i have in the past. Infantry is my favoured choice these days. Thank you for you post.
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6469|Bradford UK

aardfrith wrote:

How about you tell us why you think that limiting the number of pilots/drivers will free up some vehicles for people to "have a go"?

As far as I can tell, it will only serve to prevent people getting the vehicles.  I think what you want is more vehicles, not less.
To make it more balanced. Wanting more hardware is the last thing i want. i Play IO these days, much better, no in-fighting for hardware. It just annoys me that some flyers want the air vehicles all the time. Its just a thought. It wont happen, I just wanted some mature views from good gamers thats all.
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6469|Bradford UK

MagikTrik wrote:

I can't fly jets & I rarely get kills when I attempt to fly helo's so I don't personally whore either (I prefer to go on foot if possible actually, more control) but there is people that have spent countless hours learning how to do everything possible in aircraft & those people make a big difference when it comes to winning or losing for the team. If they can do it better than me then I'm more than happy to let them do it. When your trying to take flags with your squad & that tanks comes rolling up aren't you glad to know there's a skilled pilot in the air that's looking at his map waiting for people to spot armor & stuff?
Good point +1. best post yet. I agree, however, one flyer every round every map always in the air, even when all your flags are gone and hes got 3 aircraft after him? he can bail over a flag and try get a flag for you to bring everyone back into game and maybe win it? But the flyer will try to fight his way out of it even though everyone knows its hopeless as all hes got left is cannon rounds and harsh words!! What then?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6670
Argh, fucking retards can't think..

Do you know why over 95% of BF2 players play BF2?

For fun.

Do you know how they achieve that?

by doing what they do best.

nobody gives a flying fuck about the game. I am so sick and tired of these endless bullshit ideas based around teamwork.

and yes, it is MY jet. Tough.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard