AA_FLAME
+7|6647
Man i wish more servers would play euro force. So i can get my medal +1 for who ever gets me a euro ALMOST up 24/7
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

|=-sL-=|.Cujucuyo.
+26|6384|California
There's a server that cycles only EF maps, 3 rounds each map, 32 players max. Search and you'll find it.
Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

Yea it's called Euro Forces Ranked Server.
Warstarz
+11|6433

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Yep. Packet_Loss runs it. Wonderful server.
|=-sL-=|.Cujucuyo.
+26|6384|California
Best EF server IMO.
Ricerckt93
+69|6653
Dude, use this link.

Just hit the go button to refresh.

I would find 4 to 5 , and 1 I was banned from daily.

http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php? … ruleval=EU

Good luck.

I finally just got mine.
Sylvanis
+13|6636|Toronto, Ontario

Warstarz wrote:

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Packet_Loss is, in my experience, a poor admin.  While he will allow his team to rape the uncaps, camping them with 2 heli's, 2 anti-airs, and numerous tanks, and telling us to "STFU and adapt" I got banned for shooting down 1 chopper over his main.  No warnings, just banned.
There are much better Euro Forces servers out there, with admins who are fair and reasonable.  SF Euro Forces for one.

Last edited by Sylvanis (2007-06-17 23:55:19)

packetloss
+10|6234
You were banned from the euro force server for breaking the rules, with your attitude its probably a good thing. i do not take sides, i offten switch teams and stand at the uncap just to see who is raping bases. i could care less who wins, i am there to play. the server rules are listed in the server, you dont like the server rules, get over it or go somewhere else and play.
thanks
Packet

Euro Force Ranked Server
66.102.113.61:16567
http://www.packet-loss.com

Last edited by packetloss (2007-04-04 12:04:45)

Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

Packetloss, your server is hardly admined. At least when I play there. But it manages to always keep populated.
packetloss
+10|6234
there are currently 2 admins witch most of the time we play the same hours, that will be changing at the end of this week, i will be working second shift so i will be on during the days and on after midnite where my other admin will be covering the evening shift
thanks
Packet
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6693|Calgary

Sylvanis wrote:

Warstarz wrote:

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Packet_Loss is, in my opinion an asshole.  While he will allow his team to rape the uncaps, camping them with 2 heli's, 2 anti-airs, and numerous tanks, and telling us to "STFU and adapt" I got banned for shooting down 1 chopper over his main.  No warnings, just banned.
There are much better Euro Forces servers out there, with admins who are fair and reasonable.  SF Euro Forces for one.
Not true....I have logged over 50 hrs on that server and never seen an admin act that way. Rules are quite clear, if you attack an uncap, you are banned. How much more simple can you state that?
Rumfuddle
+14|6719
I've been on packet loss' server and haven't had bad experiences with the admin.  Killed him a number of times without repercussion.  I only wish the player # was boosted up to 40.
packetloss
+10|6234
thanks, i been thinking of bumping it upto atleast a 40 man server, i will probably do that within the next week or 2, i am sure with school getting out for the summer soon that the server will be busy around the clock. i am also addign another admin or 2, i got a couple people that i ahve my eye on and will soon approch them and see if they want the task.
thanks
Packet
Enzzenmachine
+20|6346
never got a problem on packet loss' server.. that's just a shame sometimes there is no admin to kick team switchers or base rapers.. but hey I know admins can't be there 24/7. And anyway this is one of the only server which is that populated on EF.
Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

If it were me, I'd drop Taraba, or maybe play 16 player Taraba. But people leave when it's a smaller map. Argggh!
Anihalas
+0|6233|Netherlands
packetloss I really enjoy your server. Exept for all the baserapists when there is no admin around! Do you check the Battlerecorder files for baserapers?
Euroforce Great wall rulses! And so does the HK21!

Last edited by Anihalas (2007-04-05 16:03:21)

AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6536
hey anihalas, played with you today, sry about the baseraping
packetloss
+10|6234
to answer the last couple posts, i doubt i will be changing anything on the maps. once the gets started there are usally enough people to keep the server going, i have noticed certain times of the days its busier than other times.

as far as the base raping, if people are going to keep base raping and not following the rules they got a suprise coming. i am slowly catching up with them plus i am going to be adding another admin or 2. and last but not least i am going to create me another acct. and login to the server and play and then i am sure there gonna be alot of changes. people will never know i am in there...lol
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6536
sneaky packet, i will have to be on my best behavior now :-)
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria
I have played your server yesterday and it's very nice.

IIRC, you have autobalance turned off and I noticed that some minor teamstacking (on the euro side) has occured, although, it seemingly resolved itself. Or was there an admin online?

BTW, how do you define baseraping?
On other EF servers I have seen people waiting with their tanks on Smoke Screen at the entrance of the MEC base and shooting at the helicopers taking off.
Also, what about shooting the helicopters with the TV missiles? You can reach them from the wind mills sometimes when they are above their bases.

And how about the spec-ops kit? On other servers (Road Rage) I have been yelled at because I occasionally road killed and shot some people waiting at the hangars when I was going for the radar & UAV.
I guess it's allowed to defend oneself in order to get to the assets.
packetloss
+10|6234
smart balence is on and it some times gets bugged, the server usally requires 2 reboots a day to clear all the issues. as far as the rules, visit my website, there is already a thread on this
thanks
Packet
Rumfuddle
+14|6719
There are times I've left the server simply because the team-stacking and team-switching gets bad and you end up with 225-0 ticket rounds, which is no fun.  It's always discouraging to see all the super high ranking players migrate over a couple rounds to one side, leaving a crew of sergeants or lower grades to be massacred.  Players tend to stack the Euro side, I assume to go after the EF medal and badge. 

I'd like to see less Taraba and Smoke but that's simply personnel preference. 

AdamBenson - that was a fine round of Great Wall last night.  Sorry I rarely use voip but we had a great squad.

Last edited by Rumfuddle (2007-04-06 08:36:23)

AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6536
word rumfuddle, hope we can do that again
Rumfuddle
+14|6719

AdamBenson wrote:

word rumfuddle, hope we can do that again
Who had the Aussie-accent in our squad?  Could never figure that out.  The Shmee guy?  Added a nice international flavor.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard