Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Right then.
Some people have difficulty finding EF servers, let alone EF servers with people actually playing on them.
The other day, I added every single EF server that I could find into my favourites (that I didnt already have) and have been checking them everytime I go onto BF2, whether or not they have people on them.
These servers are the ones that had people on the servers for more than 1 day in which I checked out of 2 weeks worth, so its a pretty good bet that they will be used.

------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATED: 18 December 06
Completely changed the active list of IP's.
- Jolt Smoke Screen has now changed IP. The old IP now runs Wake whorefest, and the new IP seems to have been disregarded by a lot of the old regulars. Although it has been running a few times.

- =SF= is a new server, based in America. Same lot as the =SF= Armoured Fury server. This one is often running in the evenings (UK time), so check it out.

- Despite Bot not liking UTAC, it is still going so its still listed!!

------------------------------------------------------------

"213.208.119.114" 16561 "EA UK Jolt.co.uk #1 - Smokescreen Only" Note that this server has now changed IP and I have yet to see it up and running, despite how popular it used to be
"69.65.15.194" 16567 "=SF= Euro Forces Ranked 24/7"
"70.86.12.58" 16568 "24/7 Great Wall Seal Team 6"
"66.102.113.61" 16567 "Euro Force Ranked Server"
"209.160.64.92" 29900 "24/7 ARMORED FURY & EURO MAPS [UTAC]"
"193.160.156.174" 16570 "TV2 - 32 EURO FORCE"

Also, check out Game Monitor for all the current ranked EF servers running at this point in time.

Last edited by Snake (2006-12-18 01:17:29)

Kratos Aurion
+36|6613|Sweden
Goetterspeise mit EF und AF seems to be popular, got it in my favorites and it's often people on it.

Thanks for the list, I'll add them to my favorites.
Kratos Aurion
+36|6613|Sweden
Here's another server.

"212.23.55.51" 19567 "EA CH DIRTY DELUX @BF.SW"
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Yes, I couldnt find that one when searching - but when I wasnt looking for EF, it never came up! Whenever I do see it, its always on Great Wall and kicks me out cos I get higher than 150ping on it

Ill add it to the list
Kratos Aurion
+36|6613|Sweden

Snake wrote:

Yes, I couldnt find that one when searching - but when I wasnt looking for EF, it never came up! Whenever I do see it, its always on Great Wall and kicks me out cos I get higher than 150ping on it

Ill add it to the list
I think it mixes maps from BF2,EF and AF but I'm not sure. I tough that server was in Europe? Anyway I think I've played on it, it's in my favorites and I can't remember bad ping
And we're both from Europe.

And La Cantina got a good AF/EF server. However it's located in the USA and gives me a bad ping =/
Don't got the ip right know. =/
Phrozenbot
+632|6586|do not disturb

I used to play on this server before my PC kicked the bucket. It was usually populated but at times dead.

=SF= Euro Forces Ranked
69.65.15.105:16567
American

I say you should list them as American or European. Americans, from my experiance and others, tend to get really crappy ping on Euro servers, but it's the other way around. I don't know why or how that happens, but it does.
Kratos Aurion
+36|6613|Sweden

Hellogoodsir wrote:

I say you should list them as American or European. Americans, from my experiance and others, tend to get really crappy ping on Euro servers, but it's the other way around. I don't know why or how that happens, but it does.
Yeah that's a good idea. On La Cantina I used to have a ping between 100 and 120. =S
Phrozenbot
+632|6586|do not disturb

Yea, too bad it's not 24/7 EF. 100 is not too bad. Better than me getting 300 on Jolt Uk
Kratos Aurion
+36|6613|Sweden

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Yea, too bad it's not 24/7 EF. 100 is not too bad. Better than me getting 300 on Jolt Uk
Yeah, 24/7 EF would rock
Wierd that you got so high ping. My broadband connection isn't that good, only have 0.5mbit. You can have like 24 or 100mbit, but my dad won't buy it because he thinks it's too expensive =/
Phrozenbot
+632|6586|do not disturb

Yay stickied! Thanks Trigger

Since I've been working a lot more, I might upgrade my connection.
Kratos Aurion
+36|6613|Sweden
Nice for you

Great to have this thread stickied!
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6622|United States
thanks for giving us the ip because most of the euro forces servers are empty
Phrozenbot
+632|6586|do not disturb

If you really want to find a server to play on, sit and wait for others to join.
ES=ELassassin
+1|6444|Antigua WI
I notice the top players dont bother with EF or AF.... I guess the upgrades were not woth it. I Downloaded EF myself and thanks to this list I might find someplayers playing EF maps. Thanks
Phrozenbot
+632|6586|do not disturb

The top players only play Karkand. Only nubs don't play the boosters or expansion. But welcome to the Fold! Stay away from Taraba though, it bites sometimes.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6622|United States
are any other these servers have ab off?
Phrozenbot
+632|6586|do not disturb

So you can swith to the EU side? Not sure, but a few clan servers stack their players on the EU side.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Switch at the end of the round...works on every server I ever play on if my team is full of useless cunts.
Kratos Aurion
+36|6613|Sweden

Snake wrote:

Switch at the end of the round...works on every server I ever play on if my team is full of useless cunts.
Yep, that works, you can also switch before the round starts, under the election time.
ES=ELassassin
+1|6444|Antigua WI
Hey Private Adam ,  Thats a nice Sig you got. And so happens Adam is my name.   How do I get my Sig on the forum too?
Phrozenbot
+632|6586|do not disturb

That's such bollocks. I mean, it's really low to do that. I know, I know, we all want to be on the EF side, but when half the team does, you get shit like 4 vs. 25. LAME! I'll only move if it won't unbalance the game. Join UTAC and they will switch you to the EU side, because they are asshats like that and the EU team always wins.

I notice a lot of high ranking people do that. Seen quite a few generals and colonels just keep switching to the EU side, and whore L2A6 tanks on Great Wall. That's the only type of people I'd like to see be removed from my Euro Forces game, only because it's so hard to find some players. I'll try and play EF if I can.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6622|United States

ES=ELassassin wrote:

Hey Private Adam ,  Thats a nice Sig you got. And so happens Adam is my name.   How do I get my Sig on the forum too?
go to your profile then click on Personality and then [img]link[img]
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6492|Polish state of EU
The best EF server:
Bf2freunde(AUT) or sth like that . 16 slots, very high points [above 100 when you are winning commander]
Phrozenbot
+632|6586|do not disturb

Alright folks, since 1.4, most servers have patched to it, but there has been a dramatic amount of servers that use to play Euro Forces that don't. Either they didn't update them, or they finally realized their servers were not were played on, and thus being disconnected. La Cantina #2 is now a POE 2 server, and I'm not sure if or how they will continue EF/AF maps. So... if you were one of the folks who played there, then your only alternative is UTAC for a mixed booster server. The other sever I've seen still populated is the Jolt UK Smoke Screen server, with around 20-30 folks.

Alright, so the remaining EF servers are mostly Great Wall, then Smoke Screen, and a few with Taraba (about 4 last I checked). So, if you still want to play Euro Forces, we gotta find a server where a small enough player base can go to. Trying to get some empty server up and running doesn't cut it anymore, unless you bring a few friends, and they bring theirs. Anyone have suggestions to what server we can all congregate to? Here is mine.

For those in the states, the France Can Bite My Ass! server has good ping, is set to Great Wall, and has 3 rounds per map. Not sure what else is in rotation, but... someone has to find out.

IP: 72.232.187.74

Good hunting, and add me on xfire damn it! Name is Phrozenbot

Last edited by Hellogoodsir (2006-09-06 21:22:10)

Macenthe
+2|6414|South Carolina, USA
This is somewhat secondary, but I'm curious if any of the previously mentioned servers are ranked or not.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard