Poll

Fancy_Pollux-sad retarded geek or a cool guy?

Sad retarded geek27%27% - 10
just a retard5%5% - 2
a geek with a mild retardation11%11% - 4
a geek2%2% - 1
a woman0%0% - 0
a tranny8%8% - 3
dunno dont care19%19% - 7
i havent read any of his posts...2%2% - 1
a regular guy19%19% - 7
i believe him!!!! im also a geek...2%2% - 1
Total: 36
asif_man
See Lord_Richard
+9|6638|UK
If any of you has read one of fancy's 'stories that ARE true, like the time he gets off with fit chicks in showers at college or the time when he bought a gun to highschool cos his mate got gangraped because of peer pressure and he shat on a turtle...

feel free to post more of his honest to god truthful stories...
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6653|The View From The Afternoon
dunno dont care
reefl3x
+72|6399|United States
Jealousy ftw
chittydog
less busy
+586|6832|Kubra, Damn it!

reefl3x wrote:

Jealousy ftw
QFE
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6628|Finland

Why don't you ask him instead of creating new threads about it?
I need around tree fiddy.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6450|Ontario, Canada
you forgot to add:

a sad cunty lying piece of whale shit that was shit out again by his hairy 500 lb. mother

Last edited by d4rkst4r (2006-12-23 13:21:35)

"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6737
His (Assuming he is a guy) Stories are quite entertaining. And since BF2 and 2142 are forms of entertainment, And This forum is dedicated to these games he fits in quite well.
Microwave
_
+515|6652|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Where's the option to say his posts are amazingly funny and you are a "sad retarded geek" (quoting yourself).
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6445

Sad retarded geek xD
reefl3x
+72|6399|United States
I think hes a pretty cool guy, just looking to entertain us, and if you cant see that, then your a blind asshole.
Seriously why be such a prick & make a thread like this?

Whats the big deal if there lies, there entertaining.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6482|England
I'll go with the first choice! he knows i love him really
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6527|Boston, MA
I still can't believe so many people find this guy entertaining. His stories are entertaining to little kids and immature teenagers, just reflects the people on these forums. I still think this should be his sig:

https://www.borked.us/attention_whore3.jpg
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6738|OctoLand
I know fucking karate
asif_man
See Lord_Richard
+9|6638|UK

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

I still can't believe so many people find this guy entertaining. His stories are entertaining to little kids and immature teenagers, just reflects the people on these forums. I still think this should be his sig:

http://www.borked.us/attention_whore3.jpg
BUT SHES ACTUALLY AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND IN THE OUTSIDE WORLD, and shes midly attractive so totally the oppostie of him....
Ryan
+1,230|6840|Alberta, Canada

Nice way to insult poor ol' Fancy. He makes these stories up to entertain us. If you don't like them, don't read them, simpe as that. You don't need to make a poll calling him a geek and a retard.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6752|United States of America

asif_man wrote:

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

http://www.borked.us/attention_whore3.jpg
BUT SHES ACTUALLY AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND IN THE OUTSIDE WORLD, and shes midly attractive so totally the oppostie of him....
You my friend, are being considered the retard now.  Fancy has his fun, that's what the forum is for. Get over it, he sounds like a normal college guy to me.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6844|"Frisco"

You ask a 2 option question:

"Fancy_Pollux-sad retarded geek or a cool guy?"

Then include 10 options, but forget to leave out one of the two options you listed? GG.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard