UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6347|Cali

UnknownRanger wrote:

isnt kidnapping the same as stat padding?
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6713|Groningen / Netherlands
YES IT IS, why cant you read all the posts, if you did you would have seen

+ you steal the stuff in my sig like the borat sound board and the karma line, - stoler O.o

Last edited by RonnY[NL] (2006-12-17 14:44:08)

Simon
basically
+838|6660|UK
Just ban everyone from BF2s, it will work.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6347|Cali

RonnY[NL] wrote:

+ you steal the stuff in my sig like the borat sound board and the karma line, - stoler O.o
i took it off & i didnt read all the other posts cause i am playing bf2 at the same time, im in sort of a hurry.
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6713|Groningen / Netherlands

UnknownRanger wrote:

RonnY[NL] wrote:

i took it off & i didnt read all the other posts cause i am playing bf2 at the same time, im in sort of a hurry.
ok, it doesnt matter to me, have a nice game of BF2
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6673|UK
where a flippin mod when you need one?

Close this damn suck our myt0p cock thread!
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Simon
basically
+838|6660|UK

m3thod wrote:

Aww, been waiting a few minutes before you could come up with that. Good job, I'm sure the 4th graders are offended.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6645

To the original poster; simply do not play on their server. If you want to play with friends from the forums here, go to the bf2s server.

I personally don't have a problem with TOP. People take the stuff that is said on these forums and the things that happen in video games way to seriously. In a couple of years, most of us won't even remember this happening. It's just a game. So they make of someone or kidnap someone for their own amusement? So what? IF you don't like it that much don't make threads that give them more attention or post in the threads they make. Don't play on their server and if you do, don't whine when you get screwed.

And as far as skill is concerned, I've played with a few of them and they are hands down some of the best players I have seen. Just because they mess around occasionally (in a VIDEO GAME) doesn't mean they lack skill.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6443
no towelly your sig is still wrong, but nice try in logically refuting my arguments.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6592|Your attic

m3thod wrote:

What has been said to warrant closure?

If this gets closed I will be PM'ing a mod to ask to make a more direct topic so I can prove to everyone why they are simply misguided.

Anyway, while it's still open and I'm still feeling up for some typing, would you care to explain to me what you have against our little group of e-thugs and why you feel it necessary to attempt to get every thread involving us closed?
Simon
basically
+838|6660|UK

Towelly wrote:

m3thod wrote:

What has been said to warrant closure?

If this gets closed I will be PM'ing a mod to ask to make a more direct topic so I can prove to everyone why they are simply misguided.

Anyway, while it's still open and I'm still feeling up for some typing, would you care to explain to me what you have against our little group of e-thugs and why you feel it necessary to attempt to get every thread involving us closed?
Well, you have to take into account that he is a e-gangster, listen to him or he WILL get a mod on you. srsly
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6443
dude stop caring so much about what people say about you or your clan....

man you just go on and on. But go ahead and keep proving that your sig is wrong.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6592|Your attic

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

no towelly your sig is still wrong, but nice try in logically refuting my arguments.
Really, see in a normal debate the fact that you have failed to present a counter argument would suggest that you have backed down and have accepted my point of view to be truth. I look forward to using your new method in all my debates/discussions soon!

Oh and read Omnideaths' post, he speaks wisdom of which you all must learn.
Microwave
_
+515|6657|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
I like towelly for some reason, i don't even know why...something tells me that he's not a bad person!

And he's always sensible.

I can't really generalize all of TOP as bad however from what I've heart they are definatly not nice. What TY said was true - about playing for their own enjoyment.

Just a comment....the way teddy jimmy stands up for them blindly in every possible situation regardless of how little he know I find amusing.
Simon
basically
+838|6660|UK

james@alienware wrote:

I like towelly for some reason, i don't even know why...something tells me that he's not a bad person!

And he's always sensible.

I can't really generalize all of TOP as bad however from what I've heart they are definatly not nice. What TY said was true - about playing for their own enjoyment.

Just a comment....the way teddy jimmy stands up for them blindly in every possible situation regardless of how little he know I find amusing.
He's a recruit. GG
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6443
towelly... theres only so far that an argument can go. If the other side stops using logic then wouldn't it be wise to cease arguing? Oh and your sig is still wrong.

james: couldnt help but cringe at your post. "he's always sensible!" I always thought it would be hard to guess sexual orientation over a forum but DAMN. you really gave me something to think about.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2006-12-17 15:09:28)

OmniDeath
~
+726|6645

towelly... theres only so far that an argument can go. If the other side stops using logic then wouldn't it be wise to cease arguing? Oh and your sig is still wrong.
So, contradicting yourself makes sense. Admit that you are not using logic (obviously) and then continue to push the argument?

james: couldnt help but cringe at your post. "he's always sensible!" I always thought it would be hard to guess sexual orientation over a forum but DAMN. you really gave me something to think about.
And how is attacking someone's sexual orientation solve anything? You want to complain about TOP being immature but then you stoop to such petty levels to attack someone yourself? Pathetic.

Last edited by Omnideath (2006-12-17 15:11:44)

DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6443
nope everything that I've used to argue has made perfect sense, and every counterargument made by towelly has been illogical. gg. his sig is still false.

omni if u think that adding "your sig is still wrong" was a contradiction, you are also wrong... its no longer an argument its a statement of fact.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2006-12-17 15:14:26)

=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6586|England
TOP = a bunch of 12 year olds with over inflated egos.

When ever one (or more) acts like a twat, the rest come and back him up... no matter the circumstances, arguing defenselessly (*ahem teddy*) just to inflate each other's egos some more.

PS, OP ever here of...
https://www.fotosearch.com/thumb/DSN/DSN104/11190.jpg

Last edited by =Karma-Kills= (2006-12-17 15:12:52)

Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6592|Your attic

Really, well maybe you would care to explain to me the errors of my logic. I tend to pride myself on atleast making some sense when I post and when I actually try to discuss a topic with a person, so it would mean something to me if you would show me where I have gone wrong.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6645

nope everything that I've used to argue has made perfect sense, and every counterargument made by towelly has been illogical. gg. his sig is still false.
So persoanlly attacking someone is a sensible argument?
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6592|Your attic

omni if u think that adding "your sig is still wrong" was a contradiction, you are also wrong... its no longer an argument its a statement of fact.
Yet here we are still talking about it, see where my sig comes from now?

I am still yet so see an actual argument laying out your facts Divine, until then I shall attempt to ignore you as best I can.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6443
towelly let me just touch on one of your arguments to settle your curiousity:

- in response to my original 3 headed argument you said that you were posting in defense of a belief or a friend. A characteristic of a belief is that you care about it. Therefore, using logic, you care about what is said about your rep. and your clan's rep. you can't care about not caring.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2006-12-17 15:19:50)

jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6725|Doncaster, England

Omnideath wrote:

I personally don't have a problem with TOP.
I never mentioned TOP.
The 5 names in the first post are the arseholes.

I joined the game through XFire, a friend of a friend.

Just not my friends

Who is  'best_player_evar'  anyway ?   

He slagged you all off.

https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g26/jamesbf2/Top%20clan/BPE.jpg
OmniDeath
~
+726|6645

towelly let me just touch on one of your arguments to settle your curiousity:

- in response to my original 3 headed argument you said that you were posting in defense of a belief or a friend. A characteristic of a belief is that you care about it. Therefore, using logic, you care about what is said about your rep. and your clan's rep. you can't care about not caring.
And you fail. You just said he was "posting in defense of a belief or friend" but by the end of your statement you try to twist it into being his own rep. or the rep. of his clan. Making stuff up does not constitute as a legitimate argument. He has, and still is defending his friends, not as a clan, and not his rep. or association to the clan.

And I like how you ignored my comment about your use of personal attacks...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard