reefl3x
+72|6402|United States
I have an idea for a Bf2s group picture. Its always been something i've wanted to do. I actually had this idea for the top 10 Bf2 players on the leaderboard, but I think its better off here.

This may have been brought up already, but w/e...heres my idea.

Basically we get 64 Bf2s members (64 of the well known members) and take a huge group picture in BF2.
A good map could be a a chinese map since its scenery is excellent....but any map would do.

Now basically it would go down like this-
3 Rows of Players
-1st row players will prone
-2nd row players will crouch
3rd row- Players will stand.
each row w/ 20 players....last 4 players could be the tF guys, they could be plaed in the front row in the middle

We'd need someone with a good PC who could run max settings w/ 64 players bunched up on the screen & be ablke to take the screenshot.

Then we could post it here or something.
Chances are this may never happen but its just an idea I had. Its similar to elementarty school class pictures..if you can think back that far.
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

who are the 64?
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6577|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Humm sound like an awesome idea dude!
reefl3x
+72|6402|United States

jsnipy wrote:

who are the 64?
idk lol...everyone would probably go at each others necks lol..I know im not, so thats one less person involved in what will soon turn into a riot.

It may not happen, but its still a sweet idea IMO

Last edited by reefl3x (2006-12-14 15:55:22)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6746|The United Center
...that's actually kind of a cool idea.

...although, 32 of the people would just look identical, since they wouldn't have the nametags above their heads.  Maybe find a server with teambalance off?
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6707|NL
Sounds cool but I might be number 63 or not even on the list.
reefl3x
+72|6402|United States
ya the biggest problem is whos the 64 well known. And a vote probably wouldnt work.
Brasso
+1,549|6630

I guess I would be on there.  And btw, it would be 63 players unless you ran BR, because someone has to take the screenshot...
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6767|Tenn
just set a convenient time and date. first id find out if 64 ppl even care enough to. I think we tried to do it once but the thread died fast.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6820|Delaware
Too bad the other 4581743095871340958 users on bf2s will feel left out :-p

(numbers may be overstated)
reefl3x
+72|6402|United States
From what i've seen, there arent even a hundred registered users on Bf2s online everyday.
Right now theres 77...so I actually think choosing the 63 (thx haffey) wouldnt be terribly difficult.
Its typcially the same bunch that post here in the BF2 section.

It may be easy to choose the 64..but then again adapting the date & time to match everyones time zones & schedule would be hard as heck.

Last edited by reefl3x (2006-12-14 16:05:04)

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6638|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Good idea ?? Yes

This will actually happen ?? Im sorry but i dont think so... why ? because i just think having 64 players available at the same time with the zone time and everything will be hard !!!!

But i do tell yu good luck

But this can be good sugestion for the BF2S comunity... a section with members and a profile like idk age, country, etc... with a picture of the player ....  Actually a picture of your real face...
Brasso
+1,549|6630

Andoura wrote:

Actually a picture of your real face...
Yeah, that's fine.  Everyone's already seen "Mr. Potatohead" already.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6596

haffeysucks wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Haha, bitch.  J/k.

Well, I think that it would be better if we seperate it by country and time zone.  Obviously for the U.S., have an Eastern Picture, Mid Atlantic, Mountain and West.  That would probably be best.  Also, Canada can join in with the U.S. pictures since we're all on the same continent.

Then England can go, West Half, Middle, East.  If someone is from Spain or Portugal...they might be able to join in on England. 

Netherlands, Germany, and All other Mid-West European Countries can set themselves up for my world geography is bad.

Australia ought to have their own.  China and Japan can join with them.

And other countries I am forgetting.

Also, someone could phtoshop in the flags above the people to distinguish by coutnry if there is more than one in the picture.

Comments?  Questions?  Critiques?

Last edited by MorbiD.ShoT (2006-12-14 16:12:22)

reefl3x
+72|6402|United States

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Haha, bitch.  J/k.

Well, I think that it would be better if we seperate it by country and time zone.  Obviously for the U.S., have an Eastern Picture, Mid Atlantic, Mountain and West.  That would probably be best.  Also, Canada can join in with the U.S. pictures since we're all on the same continent.

Then England can go, West Half, Middle, East.  If someone is from Spain or Portugal...they might be able to join in on England. 

Netherlands, Germany, and All other Mid-West European Countries can set themselves up for my world geography is bad.

Ya like 2 seperate pictures...possible more!
EU could have there own picture & like you said US & canada, even Mexico (Bennet).

Good idea there Morbid
Brasso
+1,549|6630

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Haha, bitch.  J/k.

Australia ought to have their own.  China and Japan can join with them.

And other countries I am forgetting.

Also, someone could phtoshop in the flags above the people to distinguish by coutnry if there is more than one in the picture.

Hell yeah, Morbid, you, me, Kmal, Stealth and some other bitchin people will be in the same picture!
l41e
+677|6648

That and maybe a "fun" picture? With people hanging off cranes, in vehicles/Stingers, running around, blowing up stuff?
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6473|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
i know im a asshole at times, but is it possible to get me in this picture??
Brasso
+1,549|6630

ELITE-UK wrote:

i know im a asshole at times, but is it possible to get me in this picture??
Hah, right!  You self-righteous bastard, I'm glad you live in the UK so you're not in our East Coast pic.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6571

Group pictures are always fun to do. My clan did one after a war once.

Only problem is getting them all together. I guess if one was done at the US vs. Canada thing?
General Custer
Banned
+6|6352
no.

but tell me when this is.. theres a guy i know who's got some C4 ready for 63 simultaneous explosives kills.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6596

General Custer wrote:

no.

but tell me when this is.. theres a guy i know who's got some C4 ready for 63 simultaneous explosives kills.
Dude, good one.

Actually, I think I speak for all of us here at BF2s.com...PUT A FUCKING GUN IN YOUR MOUTH AND MAKE SURE TO PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6652|pimelteror.de
the idea is funny, but you must make sure, that there are only trusted members on the server, give the serverpassword only to those who are in teamspeak and some admins must kick/ban those, who start to be "funny"...

we tried to make such a picture with our forum, but there are always idiots, who think it is funny to teamkill or fight, when the rest is trying to catch some pictures.

good luck
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6638|Montreal, Qc, Canada
So actually as i see, having a picture for each member could be a good idea
Brasso
+1,549|6630

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

General Custer wrote:

no.

Dude, good one.

Actually, I think I speak for all of us here at BF2s.com...PUT A FUCKING GUN IN YOUR MOUTH AND MAKE SURE TO PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER
Heh, I reported his sig too.  I saw a nipple.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard