Schlusi=[GER]
+11|6523|4856 Karkand,Hellstreet 4
Hi folks,

I want the BF2 start "music" for windows start. But only the 1st part with the trompetes!
How should I do this?
Any ideas?

thx in advance!

see ya on the Battlefield...

Last edited by Schlusi=[GER] (2006-12-14 13:26:35)

keimtime
+18|6395|Nebraska, USA
Find where the sound file is stored on your pc, (if this is possible, I didn't actually look yet since I am at work), open the file in Audacity (free download).  Edit the sound to the length you want. Set it to play on windows start under Start, Control Panel, Sounds. 

Sounds cool, maybe I'll try it when I get home and give some better details if it works.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6488|Melbourne

Sounds like a good idea, i currently have a few sounds from GTA VC
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6547
That would scare me. I would assume my computer might CTD or be badly patched at a moments notice!
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6462|UK

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

That would scare me. I would assume my computer might CTD or be badly patched at a moments notice!
I laughed +1 for you.
reblinux
+0|6372

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Windows crash or be badly patched? Now how likely is that?.. 
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

Schlusi, exactly which "Start" music for BF2? You mean when the satellite goes down to the map and you hear the "Doo doo doo doo doo"? If so, that's not a seperate sound... but if you give me till tomorrow I may be able to rip it for you and then you can put it as your Windows login sound.

Edit: What I used to do was have the EU Win song as my login sound, the Promotion sound for when I log back in after locking my computer, the Award sound for locking it, and the Demotion sound for logging off/shutting down.

Last edited by Hurricane (2006-12-14 15:40:58)

kiteboarderni
+62|6682
hmmm wasnt there a post a while ago about sounds in BF2 and hw to rip them. i looked in  my bookmakrs and nothing can be found. ill do a serach, then after that its just a matter of settnig it up as normal!!
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6372|Pittsburgh, PA USA
@ kiteboarderni: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=4643
That the one you were looking for? It's a sticky on the tech forums, just was reading it yesterday or the day before so I remembered where it was.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6521|Adelaide, South Australia

I want the "Rebel's Win" music for my startup music, can someone get a recording of that for me?
kiteboarderni
+62|6682
hmm i dont think so but i take it that will work!!
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6454
I want my computer to say "Enemy boat spotted!" when it starts.  I'll have to go rummaging for those sound files.

KiL
Schlusi=[GER]
+11|6523|4856 Karkand,Hellstreet 4

Hurricane wrote:

Schlusi, exactly which "Start" music for BF2? You mean when the satellite goes down to the map and you hear the "Doo doo doo doo doo"?
Right that Hurricane! I gave my best but there so strange files (con) I don´t know how I can edit them...
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6743

I've got the General Lee sound when I log in

Last edited by Jestar12345 (2006-12-17 18:01:25)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard