Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6889|Salt Lake City

N U C U L A R

Last edited by Agent_Dung_Bomb (2006-12-07 13:11:52)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6828|Canberra, AUS
I have a northern Vietnamese dialect/accent when I speak vietnamese, and an english-australian accent when I speak English (which I find very odd)
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6672|Πάϊ
all greek to me
can also speak the cypriot dialect which is alot different...
ƒ³
liquix
+51|6607|Peoples Republic of Portland
I speak the most true-to-correct English there is I'm told. From the Pacific Northwest.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6797
a mix of southern california and central texas
Ryan
+1,230|6996|Alberta, Canada

i speak english.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6558|North Carolina
southern english, but my accent isn't as bad as most of my coworkers...
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+796|6837|United States of America
I've got the Chicago accent while speaking the American English language.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6702|Southeastern USA

DesertFox423 wrote:

I've got the Chicago accent while speaking the American English language.
do you like "dabears"
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6779|Quebec city, Canada
french and english not so badly
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6749
JIVE BITCHES
I speak jive all o' da tyme. Even when I'm trying ta speak normal english...I always end up speaking jive. It'skind o' like dat scene on Airplane where those two negroid pimpz jive jive ta da main character. This took so long ta type. what 'chew trippin foo'

TRANSLATED
I speak jive all of the time.  Even when I'm trying to speak normal english...I always end up speaking jive.  It's kind of like that scene on Airplane where those two black guys talk jive to the main character.  This took so long to type.
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6565|da ville, va
Mix of South east and North east US and A
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6653|Los Angeles

IG-Calibre wrote:

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

---> Junk drawer

or maybe a new one

---> Pointless, Masturbatory Navel-gazing
yeah but the question is ship do yo speak with that slow californian drawl

*calibre does his best Cali accent** 

"dude, was that... like a toooootally Awesome idea man......... you know... like to think about, maybe moving this to like another section maaaan"
I speak Minnesota Lite - I used to sound like this but I've been a  Midwest expatriate for far too long so I've lost most of it. Except for words like "sorry" and "boat" which, according to my girlfriend, I pronounce like a fresh-off-the-boat Norwegian.
dubbs
+105|6785|Lexington, KY
I have a Southeast draw to NorthEast American English.  I lived in the Southeast all my life, but my dad is from Maine.  I had a friend tell me that I have hard consents like the North, but use words from the South, ie y'all (I say you all).  I also spoke to people from around the nation who say I have a nice Southern accent, but I have people from the South say that I sound Northern to them. I also speak my fair share of ebonics, and IT slang also known as alphabet soup.
Brasso
+1,549|6783

English.  I don't know.  I don't think I have an accent.  Do people from Connecticut have accents?!
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6754|132 and Bush

usmarine2007 wrote:

ebonics
http://www.joel.net/EBONICS/translator.asp
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Not
Great success!
+216|6729|Chandler, AZ
I try to type in the best American-English I possibly can, but I speak ebonics. More people understand standard English, not to mention you look like a tool if you post in ebonics. Shit doesn't make any sense. M'bouta hitcha witda ya'mean.
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6667|montreal, quebec

french mainly and english
[BAC]Gunfire
+28|6519|BeLgIuM

ATG wrote:

I talk shit, like Al Gore

http://i16.tinypic.com/40kbuqb.gif
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH laught with it for half an hour brilliant!!

I speak "plat Antweirps!" some belgian dialect

Greetz Gunny

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard