=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6608|England
But isnt right click allready assigned... Might have a go doing that with one of the extra buttons on my g5 though.

Good idea.

1st post and 1st karma, im just throwing it away today
adv3rsary
+28|6740
i use exact same mouth
my mouse setup =

left = fire
right = nothing for a chop
middle = scroll weapon/secondary fire
side (big) = flares
side (small) = vent talk

has worked quite well for me
turkeybacon
+50|6470|Dragon Valley
I have the same mouse...

The 2 buttons by the thumb I have assigned to cockpit view and rear view...I'm always swapping between these. Since right click does nothing while you're flying a chopper, I have that set to chase view.

For infantry I have thumb 1 set to rifle, and thumb 2 set to grenades. Sometimes if I know I'll be playing medic a lot for a few days, I switch thumb 2 to shock paddles.

Last edited by turkeybacon (2006-12-07 11:57:46)

VicktorVauhn
+319|6416|Southern California
Set the controls to what ever works best for you..

If their is something that you often need, but don't have as handy as you would like change it so its to a closer button..If you can already easily reach everything you need then don't worry about it, you can already reach everything you need....

As far as the questions one "what button does this" check the control set up...Pretty much every key that does something in game can be viewed/change there...So check under aircraft for "Mouse look" and your set.
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6583|The real world
I got

Left button - Jump out
Right Button - Jump out
Middle button - Jump out
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6514|Gogledd Cymru

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Either im being very stupid or there is something missing here. Ive PMed slick nick to see.

Anyways +1 for trying
hold control and move mouse
Turtle
+7|6781|Boulder, CO

elmo1337 wrote:

I got

Left button - Jump out
Right Button - Jump out
Middle button - Jump out
I thought you died.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6546
i have a g5 and use the back button for ventrilo, the right scroll for f2 and left scroll for f1. makes for the best solo setup IMO.
eagles1106
+269|6608|Marlton, New Jersey.
I reccomend:

https://www.hardwarebolt.hu/termekek/jatekvezerlo/images/logitech-extreme-3d-pro--kep-1-middle.jpg

And to the person who said mouse and keyboard are more precise, no.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6671

eagles1106 wrote:

I reccomend:

http://www.hardwarebolt.hu/termekek/jat … middle.jpg

And to the person who said mouse and keyboard are more precise, no.
Kinda like how a console controler is more precise for aiming than a mouse is.... oh wait....

I know my shit, don't question me.

Oh, and I have that joystick, its nice for jets. Not needed for choppers.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6775

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

i am using a logitech mx518 and am wondering, if it would make sense, to change some keys to the mousebuttons, like seatswitch, free look, flares..
what kind of settings do you have?
same mouse
my left thumb button is set to switch to seat 2.
works great
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6677|pimelteror.de
when i set the thumb button to the different positions, i can switch from pilot to gunner, but i canĀ“t switch from
the gunnerseat to the pilot!??
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6583|The real world
But seriously, I got a mx1000 with about 100 buttons on it, I dont have any custom things assigned to it

Everything is standard
Microwave
_
+515|6679|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
You don't easy keys to press for change seats/weapon etc...is it that hard to move your hand up...

I have my top side mouse button as look back cam and bottom side as cockpit ; this way you can quickly look behind, i use this in land vehicles too.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6524|so randum
at first, mouse n keyboard is easy, but if you get used to the joystick, you become a much better pilot for it
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard