KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6672|949

join a P/K server

Go play Karkand and spawn camp
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6411|Pittsburgh, PA USA
Don't do it in a K&P server. Just dedicate a round on Karkand to getting your 7 kills & then after that the other 2 levels just come eventually since there's no IAR requirement.
3N][X
+0|6393|New Zealand
Yup, I agree with MagikTrik. Thats the real way to go about it. GLHF.
kingcoyote
+5|6670|Montana
Sharqi is by far the best place imho.  It offers the most close range fighting of the "commonly" played maps.  Thats were I got my 18 knife kills IAR (before the patch that screwed the badge) and its also were I got my expert pistol.
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6552
warlord
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6802|Internet!
Ghost Town!

I spawn in the middle (Convoy?) on top of the buildings, pick a target below, parachute down and run up behind 'em.

If you don't have SF, then go with Sharqi.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6635|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
last time i did a k&p server i got banned for owning everyone with an RPK, i think i might do that again this weekend
Steveo7800
I Pity The Foo
+7|6401|United States
Id say Karkand, Sneak up on snipers and slit their throats
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6760|California

Post your password and i will get it for you

(better include SSN as well)
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6631|Reisterstown, MD

stryyker wrote:

Post your password and i will get it for you

(better include SSN as well)
lol.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6623|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
I got mine in Surge, but the main thing to remember is to get them from behind, liek in a base rape.
Ur-Jack
+4|6417|England
Best bet is playing some IO, look for where there is a main battle front between the two teams and look for flanking opportunities.  Got mine quite easily on Sharqi in this set-up.  Being squadded up is also advantageous for distraction purposes, bit like watching 'One Man and His Dog' on TV on a sunday afternoon.
adv3rsary
+28|6756
you want it really really easy, go to a pistols/knives karkand server...
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6668|Warlord
Search first, you'll usually find a dozen threads on most questions you might have... if you wonder something it's likely lots of other people have before you.

But anyway, basic advice is:
city maps;
dedicate yourself to using the knife to get your kills;
find a server with a low player load (maybe 20-30 people on a 64-player map) and the game will last a while, on a round that long only seven kills should be cake... and once you have them you can switch back to normal play;
attack from behind is best unless you're really good with the knife (be sneaky);
use an unarmoured class so you have the most sprint for catching up with someone from behind;
use an armoured class so you can withstand a few shots while going for a guy.

And if you don't get enough kills the first time you try don't give up, try again; the badge ain't going nowhere

P.S. If you stab someone and they don't die instantly you either missed or the game didn't register the hit (you see the puff of dust but that's it) so repeat as necessary. If you get the drop on someone and go stab stab stab only for them to turn around and shoot you dead with one burst, live with it; it sucks but it happens to everyone sometime.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6560|Adelaide, South Australia

Got my Basic Knife on Mashtuur. i found a 16 player server where everyone was a sniper. got the basic pistol there, too.

got Veteran Knife and Pistol on Songhua Stalemate. gotta love that misty atmosphere
DSRTurtle
+56|6726
IO City Maps are your best bet.  Ghost Town, Warlord, Shargi, Mashtuur, and maybe even Jalabaad.  20 - 30 people on a 64 player map.  Get a medic buddy in a squad to keep you alive.  I actually got my basic on Ghost Town before IO was legalized. 

Wake on IO could be another good one depending on the battle goes.  lately I've been getting one or two knife kills on snipers in a round on that map, and that's with the vehiciles being available.

If you try on a non IO server, don't use vehicles.  If you use vehicles you may miss an opportunity for an easy knife kill.  Go sniper or medic.  Sniper blends into the environment better and you can sometimes surprise someone that way.  Medic is good for healing yourself as you charge them, switching to the knife at the last second.  You may want to consider the assult class if you have the F2000 Unlock as you have flash bangs to blind people with for those critical seconds to charge and stab.
Darkmaster
+34|6495|Dallas, Texas
P & K ftw!
bad_mongoloid
+3|6815|New York City

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

join a P/K server

Go play Karkand and spawn camp
pistol and knife only servers are for f*cking losers.  i wish ea for actually enforce their ROE and reset the stats of people who play in those servers.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6679|Montreal, Qc, Canada
the real way to do it is in wake.... THRUST ME go on the USMC side, spawn on top of the carrier where the heli and jet are..... go on the other side of the career which mean where is the scan and you just jump in the watter... when you will be in he water don't move your player... just hit W and go straight.... after 7 minutes of swimming you will have he expert knife badge... thats how i did mine and it works, actually its a glitch but no one know it..... since now

EDIT: just corrected some words....

Last edited by Andoura (2006-12-06 06:49:51)

Des.Kmal
+917|6658|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Andoura wrote:

the real way to do it is in wake.... THRUST ME go on the USMC side, spawn on top of the carrier where the heli and jet are..... go on the other side of the career which mean where is the scan and you just jump in the watter... when you will be in he water don't move your player... just hit W and go straight.... after 7 minutes of swimming you will have he expert knife badge... thats how i did mine and it works, actually its a glitch but no one know it..... since now

EDIT: just corrected some words....
NO WAI111!!

https://www.orlyowl.com/nowai.jpg
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
docnutz
+39|6800|B O S T ON area

seymorebutts443 wrote:

last time i did a k&p server i got banned for owning everyone with an RPK, i think i might do that again this weekend
can i join u?
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6476|UK
the easiest way EVER is get a mate and stat pad

naw go on a I/O warlord or kark
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6393|uk

got mine on karkand (and recommend karkand...)  the round after i got my pistol

Pistol is easy to get, knife is a little harder, but just keep jumping, and moving, and most people sh*t themselves, panic, and its an easy knife

Last edited by Titch2349 (2006-12-06 08:11:52)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard