GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6763

Just joined a server where our Titan's shield has just gone down, so I went to a vent to start setting up our defense. I put some mines down next to another one there, and then I realized that the player guarding was a |TOP| or whatever clansman. He immediately went up and removed (read: stole) my clays... which I thought ok, fair enough, he was there first. So I then went and retrieved the two mines left and moved towards the corridors. For some reason though, TOP guy got pissed and he decided to TK me with his Lambert.

I was in a douchebaggy mood myself, so I decided I was gonna just mess with him the rest of the round by stealing his explosives, but then a genius idea dawned on me. I brought along my Zeller, dropped down in the vent, and shot his RDX packs and got killed. And well what do you know, I got the little "do you want to punish this noob" message. Of course I do! I repeated this once again after a few respawns and once again, I punished.

Anyway I'm sure you know what follows. One more drop, shot his clay, punished, and hoped for the best. Indeed a few seconds later, Mr. TOP got kicked by the server and I just laughed my ass off the rest of the round... and then I got disconnected for dropped internet connection (karma I guess).

Anyway, now you know a possible way to deal with people who can't play nice.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6751|the middle of nowhere
Nice tactic .

********PLEASE DO NOT START A |TOP| FLAMING/BASHING THREAD********

Last edited by Darkhelmet (2006-12-04 17:15:13)

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6756|United States of America

Darkhelmet wrote:

********PLEASE START A |TOP| FLAMING/BASHING THREAD********
adam1503
+85|6388|Manchester, UK
Rofl, nice.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer

Miller wrote:

I THINK SGT BENNET III IS THE CUTEST BOI EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO MAKE A SEXY TIME TO HIM!!!!!
specxops
Banned
+18|6650|Boca Raton,Florida
rofl at dark helmet
millhous
+39|6637|OREEGONE, USA
good thinking.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
P-O-W-N-E-D

Last edited by Darkhelmet (2006-12-04 17:23:40)

Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6685|Some where huntin in Wisconsin

Darkhelmet wrote:

Miller wrote:

pooop on ur face
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

Names, because lack of specifics will get you flames. Hot ones.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6591|Your attic
I need a name, or atleast the first few letters so I can start throwing names at you, I should think whoever it was found it amusing though, so no worries.

On another note, how has this not descended into a massive melting pot of |TOP| hatred?
Magius5.0
+106|6381|UMass Amherst
"Who is he?"
"He's an asshole, sir."
"I know that!  What's his name?"
"That is his name sir.  Asshole, major Asshole."
"And him?"
"He's an asshole too, sir."
"How many assholes we got on this ship?!"
(Everyone stands up and salutes) "YO!"
"...I knew it, I'm completely surrounded by assholes...*slams helmet shut* KEEP FIRING, ASSHOLES!"

--What T0P goes through on the average flame-day (no comment on whether all of them deserve it)
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6663|under there hayousaidunderwear
I didnt know that if you shot a c4 with zell it would explode...
Magius5.0
+106|6381|UMass Amherst
major, have you EVER read the News ticker on the bottom of the options interface?
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6663|under there hayousaidunderwear
eh lets just say I'm a slow reader.  And that thing goes by pretty fast.  And usually when I see a friend who I want to join on my buddylist I just join their server really fast.
Entertayner
+826|6570

Which one of them goddamned bastards?
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6591|Your attic

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Which one of them goddamned bastards?
Damn, another irony detector gone..
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6486|Melbourne

OMG Here come the:

https://www.nla.gov.au/pub/gateways/archive/67/images/bushfires.jpg
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6519|Adelaide, South Australia

Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6591|Your attic
Yea I'm slowly falling in love with you
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6519|Adelaide, South Australia

Towelly wrote:

Yea I'm slowly falling in love with you
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6707|67.222.138.85

Towelly wrote:

I need a name, or atleast the first few letters so I can start throwing names at you, I should think whoever it was found it amusing though, so no worries.

On another note, how has this not descended into a massive melting pot of |TOP| hatred?
Because not all of TOP are assholes, and neither are we, but I think you guys like it when we start hating on you.

TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6439|Brisbane, Australia

stealer!! thats my picture
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6591|Your attic

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Because not all of TOP are assholes, and neither are we, but I think you guys like it when we start hating on you.

Possible.

We're just misunderstood really.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6621|Gold coast, Aus.

Towelly wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Possible.

We're just misunderstood really.
That sounded sorta emo =/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard