Des.Kmal
+917|6620|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Before I even tell the story, what I am saying is 100% true. I was lol'ing the whole time it was happening while being sort of scared.

Here goes:

Well, me and my friend Ross went to his dad's house in South Carolina for the weekend, 3 1/2 hour drive there. We got there and went to sleep, it was 11 o'clock when we got there...

Anyway, the next day, we go to his motocross race (i fucking hate them, so boring for me since all i can do is frigin watch) so i was like, "Dude, we GOT to cause some mischief tonight!!"

He agreed and we went on the rest of the day at the track. So, when we got home from the track his dad and his dad's gf went to her house. They left a note that they would be gone until midnight, so thats when me and ross decided to strike.

The mischief we were going to cause was ding-dong ditching. Lmao, yes, it is super immature, but so damn funny. We did 2 houses in a row, on the second one... they let the dog out, so we had to jump a fence.

On the third house, the living room light was on, so we were going to have to run fast once we rang the door bell. I walked up to the door and rang it like 17 times, rofl. The man yelled, "WHAT!?" when he opened the door. Looked around, then muttered something under his breath while he walked back in.

We decided to get him again, because THAT was funny. We waited a good 5 minutes or so. Obviously he was waiting at the door..... fucking psycho.

We got halfway up to the door and heard the door open and he yelled, "CUT THAT OUT YOU FUCKING KIDS!!!" lol, I was laughing on my way to the woods, loudly by the way. I guess that pissed him off, me laughing and what-not. So the fucking psycho chased us!

I get to the woods and go through, ross goes to the first houses back yard(which was too the right) after i get through 5-10 feet of woods, i go to the right to meet ross, i saw the man running after ross. Ross stops and the man rears his hand back like he is going to punch ross in the face, then ross headbutts him. I rofled.

The man fell straight to the ground, so we went back to the house and the man followed us(our house) we just hid in the bushes until he left, I guess he is dumb and thought we were hiding at some random kids house.

So he left, we went inside, was paranoid, loaded a gun, sharpened some knives, and turned all the lights out. We then heard the cops roam the streets.

Here is my take: How fucking psycho do you have to be to chase and threaten(many times) ding-dong ditchers. I mean, they are teh most harmless pranksters....... if we were rolling his house, then yeah, chase us, but damn... ding-dong ditchers? Fucking psycho.

But yeah, i dont think im going to go ding-dong ditch that neighborhood again... i was scared he had a gun..

but it was fooking hilarious!!

Thats all.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6634

Wow, lol must of been Quite of an adventure.
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6471|The Suburb at Karkand
lol
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6642|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
hmm...... ok.......

and you did this while it was fucking freezing outside.... ok, i guess i'll believe you
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6753|Chicago.
Wow.
Des.Kmal

FesterTheMolester wrote:

hmm...... ok.......

and you did this while it was fucking freezing outside.... ok, i guess i'll believe you
it was 40 outside.
FesterTheMolester

Des.Kmal wrote:

FesterTheMolester wrote:

hmm...... ok.......

it was 40 outside.
did it not snow in atlanta too?... it did here in kansas, i got like 8 inches... the size of my favorite limb.......
Des.Kmal

FesterTheMolester wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

FesterTheMolester wrote:

hmm...... ok.......

it was 40 outside.
did it not snow in atlanta too?... it did here in kansas, i got like 8 inches... the size of my favorite limb.......
i wasnt in atlanta...... i was in south carolina.
FesterTheMolester
ohh... of course... at ross' dad's house... silly me
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

It could be considered harassment if you kept doing that over and over, possibly also trespassing, so he probably would've had the right to shoot you. Don't do stupid things, stupid things don't happen to you
Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

Good weekend there Kmal, sounded fun!
Des.Kmal

Hurricane wrote:

It could be considered harassment if you kept doing that over and over, possibly also trespassing, so he probably would've had the right to shoot you. Don't do stupid things, stupid things don't happen to you
lol

mischief = fun
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6721|Melbourne, Australia

Des.Kmal wrote:

Before I even tell the story, what I am saying is 100% true. I was lol'ing the whole time it was happening while being sort of scared.

Here goes:

Well, me and my friend Ross went to his dad's house in South Carolina for the weekend, 3 1/2 hour drive there. We got there and went to sleep, it was 11 o'clock when we got there...

Anyway, the next day, we go to his motocross race (i fucking hate them, so boring for me since all i can do is frigin watch) so i was like, "Dude, we GOT to cause some mischief tonight!!"

He agreed and we went on the rest of the day at the track. So, when we got home from the track his dad and his dad's gf went to her house. They left a note that they would be gone until midnight, so thats when me and ross decided to strike.

The mischief we were going to cause was ding-dong ditching. Lmao, yes, it is super immature, but so damn funny. We did 2 houses in a row, on the second one... they let the dog out, so we had to jump a fence.

On the third house, the living room light was on, so we were going to have to run fast once we rang the door bell. I walked up to the door and rang it like 17 times, rofl. The man yelled, "WHAT!?" when he opened the door. Looked around, then muttered something under his breath while he walked back in.

We decided to get him again, because THAT was funny. We waited a good 5 minutes or so. Obviously he was waiting at the door..... fucking psycho.

We got halfway up to the door and heard the door open and he yelled, "CUT THAT OUT YOU FUCKING KIDS!!!" lol, I was laughing on my way to the woods, loudly by the way. I guess that pissed him off, me laughing and what-not. So the fucking psycho chased us!

I get to the woods and go through, ross goes to the first houses back yard(which was too the right) after i get through 5-10 feet of woods, i go to the right to meet ross, i saw the man running after ross. Ross stops and the man rears his hand back like he is going to punch ross in the face, then ross headbutts him. I rofled.

The man fell straight to the ground, so we went back to the house and the man followed us(our house) we just hid in the bushes until he left, I guess he is dumb and thought we were hiding at some random kids house.

So he left, we went inside, was paranoid, loaded a gun, sharpened some knives, and turned all the lights out. We then heard the cops roam the streets.

Here is my take: How fucking psycho do you have to be to chase and threaten(many times) ding-dong ditchers. I mean, they are teh most harmless pranksters....... if we were rolling his house, then yeah, chase us, but damn... ding-dong ditchers? Fucking psycho.

But yeah, i dont think im going to go ding-dong ditch that neighborhood again... i was scared he had a gun..

but it was fooking hilarious!!

Thats all.
rofl we call it NICK - KNOCKING in australia and if i had kids doin it to me id def have some fun with em (i wouldnet get cut at the fact that there just lil kids)
JahManRed
wank
+646|6630|IRELAND

Lucky he didn't shot you. I would have.
Des.Kmal

JahManRed wrote:

ur a fucking psycho, gg.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6460|behind my rifle
^^ i wouldve shot him if he shot you kmal, with my real life hacks

Last edited by 11sog_raider (2006-12-03 17:03:17)

Des.Kmal

Des.Kmal wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

ur a fucking psycho, gg.
i agree with this kid.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life

JahManRed wrote:

violent....
Brasso
+1,549|6632

So now we know who Zidane's kid is.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Des.Kmal

haffeysucks wrote:

So now we know who Zidane's kid is.
i lmao'd when he did that! the guy dropped like a fucking rock. then rolled around for a while and went home... then we went home. it was a weird night.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

I would have chased you down, and probably killed you.

Seriously though, the kids that do that to me on my street get assfucked by me when i catch them.

...Which is funny because i can do it to their houses and get away
Srgt Killalot
+6|6424|ireland
wait yer the dudes head butting some old bloke and ended up being the ones loading guns and sharpening knifes yet your calling other people "fucking pyschos"

he probably be doing the world a favour if he shot ya

Last edited by Srgt Killalot (2006-12-03 18:15:48)

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6741|Toronto | Canada

We call it nicky-nicky-nine-doors
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6700

stryyker wrote:

I would have chased you down, and probably killed you.

Seriously though, the kids that do that to me on my street get assfucked by me when i catch them.

...Which is funny because i can do it to their houses and get away
I hope the "assfucking" is a metaphor for ass kicking. Because I'd be scared.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
man y do you all want kmal dead?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard