Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6570

redhawk454 wrote:

I myself dont give a fuck  what you jackasses say, I agree with him. Putting phrases up there like that make it look like you are in grade school.
See? There are educated people out there like this guy that agree with me.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6603
You guys, you guys!  Some people think we're being serious here!

KILL THEM
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6476

TheDarkRaven wrote:

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

Anotehr one that can't type proper english. Must be a high school drop out.
I believe it's 'English'. Just a helpful note from me to you.
TheDarkRaven, I hope you don't mind that I point out that you forgot to point out the spelling error in word, "Anotehr". I belive it should be "Another".
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Madhadda1
+270|6552|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
He Is Right! Use The Inglesh In The Right Wai Its The Enternet God Damit Not Some Place To Have Fun Or Be Yourself!
Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6570

kessel! wrote:

3r45er i5 t3h 5uck

n0000b
Another one that is an immature person unable to type proper English.
Simon
basically
+838|6665|UK

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

You guys, you guys!  Some people think we're being serious here!

KILL THEM
I am being serious, I just turned 7 last week. DUH
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6776|Human Meat Shield
Eraser74, I know what you mean. Sometimes I have to get the meaning of some of this lingo from these kids to understand what the hell they are saying, I dont know whether to take it as a compliment or argue with them. At first I was against 'Owned' and still am, but sometimes I say " wow, we really owned that server" - is there  a difference??
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6476

I belive that this threads lifetime has come near to the end...
Mafia47
+27|6748|Chicago
i agree with eraser 100% people who say shit like "you got pwnd you fcking n00b" piss me off so much because first off there cocky as hell for what? killing you in a game? second they're probley just compensating for whatever the hell they don't have in there real life.
brome
brap.
+244|6594|Accidental, TK

Swiss wrote:

TheDarkRaven wrote:

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

Anotehr one that can't type proper english. Must be a high school drop out.
I believe it's 'English'. Just a helpful note from me to you.
I also believe it's "Another".
You Got Powned Noob. Love It, Shove It And Dance Around Above it! Plus One To That Person Who Might Be Able To Notify Me From Which Televisual Programme I Have Indeed Quoted Recently the Majority of My Phrase.
on a serious note though, I dislike grammar nazis but people who use leetspeak in a serious way should die in a fire

Last edited by brome (2006-12-03 12:59:00)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6476

Mafia47 wrote:

i agree with eraser 100% people who say shit like "you got pwnd you fcking n00b" piss me off so much because first off there cocky as hell for what? killing you in a game? second they're probley just compensating for whatever the hell they don't have in there real life.
May I ask, why do you even use periods and question marks when you don't use CAPITAL letters?
Simon
basically
+838|6665|UK

Mafia47 wrote:

nubc4k3
Madhadda1

Mafia47 wrote:

yes they killed you in a game that doesnt matter at all, and you shouldnt be bothered by it, because acording to you "its just a game". stop being little pussys and stop crying the internet/computer games are a place to escape, do whatever you want. so stfu stupid n00b

Last edited by Madhadda1 (2006-12-03 13:00:30)

Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6570

brome wrote:

Techworld wrote:

so s*ck my ass
QFT! FTW! QFE! ZOMG
Perhaps you need a dictionary to educate yourself on proper English.
Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6570

Madhadda1 wrote:

Mafia47 wrote:

yes they killed you in a game that doesnt matter at all, and you shouldnt be bothered by it, because acording to you "its just a game". stop being little pussys and stop crying the internet/computer games are a place to escape, do whatever you want. so stfu stupid n00b
You were doing so well until you typed n00b.
Simon
basically
+838|6665|UK

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

brome wrote:

Techworld wrote:

so s*ck my ass
QFT! FTW! QFE! ZOMG
U R SO COOL. 1337 H4X
Madhadda1

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

Madhadda1 wrote:

Mafia47 wrote:

You were doing so well until you typed n00b.
thanks (:
brome
brap.
+244|6594|Accidental, TK

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

brome wrote:

Techworld wrote:

so s*ck my ass
QFT! FTW! QFE! ZOMG
Perhaps you should not take yourself so seriously. Je parle francais aussi, ou est-ce que tu preferres allemand? Norsk? Please....
Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6570

Simon wrote:

Mafia47 wrote:

nubc4k3
Ever thought of ordering that product on the commercial for Hooked On Phonics?
FALLOUTBOMB
+6|6534|northern virginia, US
calm d0wn r3t4rd
Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6570

brome wrote:

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

brome wrote:

QFT! FTW! QFE! ZOMG
Perhaps you should not take yourself so seriously. Je parle francais aussi, ou est-ce que tu preferres allemand? Norsk? Please....
It would be nice if that was typed in ENGLISH! Start a French thread somewhere else.
Home
Section.80
+447|6855|Seattle, Washington, USA

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

I've gotten so pissed off at players saying many variations of the word "noob", that I've added all of them as auto kick words in my BF2142 server. They all think they're big & bad saying "noob" & countless other variations of that word. I have the last laugh when they see that they're getting auto kicked by it.
Actually, I'm pretty sure that the people who are banned are also laughing at how ridiculous a reason that is. Sure it's annoying sometimes, but don't be such a pansy.

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

This is as rediculous as back in 1985
I see you make mistakes in the English language too.

Last edited by Homeschtar (2006-12-03 13:07:17)

Simon
basically
+838|6665|UK

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

Simon wrote:

Mafia47 wrote:

nubc4k3
! ON|Y UN|)3r5T4ND 1337 5P34K
Redhell14
+8|6519|Germany
https://www.viscerotica.net/pictures/commentary/internet_serious_business4.jpg
brome
brap.
+244|6594|Accidental, TK

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

Simon wrote:

Mafia47 wrote:

nubc4k3
I'll get it for your birthday.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard