Master*
Banned
+416|6512|United States
Is a pain in the ass to get, i just spent the past 3 hours trying to achieve these requirements and the ribbon is only worth 30 career points.

In One Round: 10 Minutes in Air Vehicle
In One Round: 20 Kills with Air Vehicle

highest amount of kills i got in one round with the gunship was was 17

any tips to gain kills with the air vehicle?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6737|California

Fly with me, ill get you kills. (that is, when im on)

Assuming you can use the TV missiles, however.
Contract_Killa
+70|6386|Australia, A.C.T
most kills i've gotten is 27. but that was when i was gunner.
Master*
Banned
+416|6512|United States

stryyker wrote:

Fly with me, ill get you kills. (that is, when im on)

Assuming you can use the TV missiles, however.
k... any other tips?

Last edited by Masterstyle (2006-11-23 21:38:25)

Ekfud
Infantry Whore
+42|6693|Kingswood Country
Yeah, me too - the most I can kill per crash is 5 guys in back.
Is there some way I can fit more teammates in the back to reach 20 faster?

Ah crap - think I worked out why I'm not getting the award.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6551|Edmonton Alberta
i still havent gotten this but try shuhia tabia on conquest or whatever the fuck its called

theres two gunships per team and tons and tons of tanks to kill just stay away from walkers if they arent complete noobs the walkers will kill you and they take like 15+ missles to kill anyway
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6737|California

Tips. hmm

Go for easy targets first:

other gunships, transports, back of tanks.

Divebomb tanks and walkers (hit the top)

If you are trailing a transport, stay above and behind it, or the guns will rip you apart.
-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6732
I found it rather easy to get, just takes practice for most.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6757
Keep moving.

Stay high (helps if you get hit by an EMP).

Don't cap flags/silos in it.

Don't go to take out the enemy titan guns, but do check to see if the enemy gunship is shooting at yours. (this normally is an easy kill for you, because they are hovering and if your lucky you get two kills).

Hide near the enemy titan and ambush transports and the other gunship after they have taken off.

Don't hover.

If you get in as an gunner just pray the pilot isn't using it as a taxi to the nearest silo (this has happened to me a few time).

Get close to your target from behind.

At the start of the round if you get the gunship go straight for the nearest silo to the enemy titan, 9-10 they will by a transport on the ground next to it, or even the enemy gunship if hes a idiot.

Swoop down on tanks from behind.

This has been said before stay away from walkers.

Hang around or near to your silos, this is were the enemy are going to be coming to.

If you get locked up, put on your shield and have a quick look behind to see if it's the enemy gunship or if it's ground fire.

If your after the ribbon, don't fly with a gunner if you can help it, he has an habit of killing transports near the end when there on fire. ( I know you should normally have a gunner, I'm only saying this if your going for the ribbon).

If you have the enemy gunship on your tail, try shields up, brakes on and spin round to try and get behind him.

When your titan shields are down, defend the back of your titan from enemy transports, also some times its worth taking out APC on the ground, you might get lucky and nail some one before they pod out.

Hope this helps you get your ribbon.

Good Luck

Last edited by paranoid101 (2006-11-23 22:40:15)

47man
+46|6441|Cali
Go to a titan map and nail the transports as they leave the carrier, 1-7 kills each... yayz.
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6617|Warwickshire, England

paranoid101 wrote:

Keep moving.

Don't go to take out the enemy titan guns, but do check to see if the enemy gunship is shooting at yours. (this normally is an easy kill for you, because they are hovering and if your lucky you get two kills).

Hide near the enemy titan and ambush transports and the other gunship after they have taken off.

Don't hover.

If you get in as an gunner just pray the pilot isn't using it as a taxi to the nearest silo (this has happened to me a few time).

At the start of the round if you get the gunship go straight for the nearest silo to the enemy titan, 9-10 they will by a transport on the ground next to it, or even the enemy gunship if hes a idiot.

Hang around or near to your silos, this is were the enemy are going to be coming to.

If you get locked up, put on your shield and have a quick look behind to see if it's the enemy gunship or if it's ground fire.

If your after the ribbon, don't fly with a gunner if you can help it, he has an habit of killing transports near the end when there on fire. ( I know you should normally have a gunner, I'm only saying this if your going for the ribbon).

If you have the enemy gunship on your tail, try shields up, brakes on and spin round to try and get behind him.

When your titan shields are down, defend the back of your titan from enemy transports, also some times its worth taking out APC on the ground, you might get lucky and nail some one before they pod out.

Good Luck
Do everything here and you should get the ribbon no problem, thats if you are a good pilot of course! If not, try and find a good pilot and be their gunner. If you are a good gunner, add me to your buddy list and I will help you out! My BF2142 name is  Hitman#1
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6659|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
titan mode, low player count.. wait til your titans sheilds are down and camp the area around your titan.. lead the targets slightly with the gunners cannon..
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6846
A decent pilot and some gunning down of infantry on Suez for me. There's only one AA position and no walkers which makes life alot easier. Also there's few vehicles in general so you can hover around the silos wasting people.
rogueguy
[ACB] Member
+26|6569|Cali
You have to kill loaded, and i mean LOADED transport helicopters flying around from base to base.

EZ points ^_^
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6833|Belgium
Yea.. I'd like that ribbon too:(
But unfortunately I'm not such a good pilot + I can't work with the dang TV missile..
Guess I'm doomed never to have an Aircraft Ribbon..
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6588|USA

Masterstyle wrote:

Is a pain in the ass to get, i just spent the past 3 hours trying to achieve these requirements and the ribbon is only worth 30 career points.

find a full APC.
spawnofthemist
Banned

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

But unfortunately I'm not such a good pilot + I can't work with the dang TV missile..
i'll sort that for ya later on if you want.. i'll pilot.. you gun..
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6654|Wigan. Manchester. England.

spawnofthemist wrote:

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

Wudnt mind ya helping me actually spawn ^_^
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6563
Transports and APCs.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
SoC./Omega
+122|6558|Omaha, Nebraska!

Masterstyle wrote:

Get a good pilot and be gunner
Master*
Banned
+416|6512|United States

paranoid101 wrote:

Keep moving.

Don't hover.

Good Luck
this guy hit every nail on the head +1, ill try and see if i can get it now
spawnofthemist
Banned

scottomus0 wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

you have to get my dogtags first.. then i'll get you your aerial service ribbon.
Jammyc_53
+5|6575|Newcastle-England
i got it by accident when a stumbeld accross a good pilot
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6611|Uk
Its simple, camp enemy titan, hit all their transporters, and when enemy captures a silo, fly over, and kill!

Land if you have to, switch to gunner seat, and kill the inf.

Its probably one of the easiest

Last edited by Sgt.Jimmie (2006-11-24 08:48:31)

scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6654|Wigan. Manchester. England.

spawnofthemist wrote:

scottomus0 wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

you have to get my dogtags first.. then i'll get you your aerial service ribbon.
Lol fair enough.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard