elmo1337
Banned
+186|6567|The real world

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Didn't you get kidnapped? and couldn't get out of it? You fail.
another noob. kidnap is valid during a running round idiot.
I just red my almighty kidnap book, and it states that kidnapping can be commenced every moment in the game.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724

elmo1337 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Didn't you get kidnapped? and couldn't get out of it? You fail.
another noob. kidnap is valid during a running round idiot.
I just read my almighty kidnap book, and it states that kidnapping can be commenced every moment in the game.
Elmo speaks the truth. Kidnapping can occur anytime, be prepared or die.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6755|The United Center
Bennett, shut up already.  There are three combined stats I look at to tell how good of a player you are.  Kill/Death ratio, score per minute, and Win/Loss ratio.  K/D shows how well you can hold your own against other players, be it as infantry or in a vehicle.  SPM shows that you actually go around doing things and that you don't go out, plant claymores, and retreat, waiting for someone to walk into them.  W/L shows how beneficial you are to your team.

All of yours suck.  Your K/D is below 2, despite you having 73% of your kills in vehicles.  Your SPM is JUST above 2, despite you playing Karkand for over 25% of your total time played.  And your W/L is below 1.3, which shows just how great of a team player you are.

You'd think that since you've played this game for almost twice as long as I have, that you'd be a better player than I am.  I mean, hell, you sure talk like you're a better player.  It's a shame your stats show that's all you are though...just talk.
jugobeer
+18|6462
OMG

e-penis strory

BORING
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6471|cuntshitlake

DonFck gets my vote.. for good planeraping and being finnish.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6508|so randum
ive noticed that every thread bennt posts it, everyone disagrees with him. Bennet, do you maybe think you shouldnt be so arrogant?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
dont_be_ss
+312|6602|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
Chillin&Killin, by miles
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6635|Warlord
If we're going to dismiss certain people on the basis of their stats then there should be at least some consideration of stats in reverse.

In we go that way it's PlaneWhore AFAIK. He's clearly a major-league pilot (maybe not THE best but right up there by any standard) but his stats on the ground make some of the good infantry players here look mediocre!
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6598|Reisterstown, MD

fatherted13 wrote:

ive noticed that every thread bennt posts it, everyone disagrees with him. Bennet, do you maybe think you shouldnt be so arrogant?
Everyone realizes that he is a complete retard.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6652|Ohio
i vote for bushviper
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6537|Belgium

dont_be_ss wrote:

Chillin&Killin, by miles
qft
Snipe Master 001
+3|6374|UK

iPoon.be wrote:

dont_be_ss wrote:

Chillin&Killin, by miles
qft
QFT²
Drykill
I Like Waffles.
+47|6700|England
Out of that list, definitely Chillin&Killin.
Simon
basically
+838|6666|UK

Drykill wrote:

Out of that list, definitely Chillin&Killin.
Lots of Wookie love I see
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6568

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

bunch of noobs A.K.A privates tht i know would own your ass...like me for instance...everyone who has the game has played all maps....you cant be born with an urge to whore karkand...."anything else?"- yeh you are an arrogant pickle.. mkay?
you dont have the balls to post your stats. you must sukk to much.
with time comes experience, this is no CSS where u need a learning curve of 1 minute..
rofl blind aswell as stupid? look in my sig nubllecakes
0akleaves
+183|6621|Newcastle UK
im the best
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6652|Ohio

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Bennett, shut up already.  There are three combined stats I look at to tell how good of a player you are.  Kill/Death ratio, score per minute, and Win/Loss ratio.  K/D shows how well you can hold your own against other players, be it as infantry or in a vehicle.  SPM shows that you actually go around doing things and that you don't go out, plant claymores, and retreat, waiting for someone to walk into them.  W/L shows how beneficial you are to your team.

All of yours suck.  Your K/D is below 2, despite you having 73% of your kills in vehicles.  Your SPM is JUST above 2, despite you playing Karkand for over 25% of your total time played.  And your W/L is below 1.3, which shows just how great of a team player you are.

You'd think that since you've played this game for almost twice as long as I have, that you'd be a better player than I am.  I mean, hell, you sure talk like you're a better player.  It's a shame your stats show that's all you are though...just talk.
oh snap! Bennett got Pwned!
Simon
basically
+838|6666|UK

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

AGAIN, Bennet get's owned by everyone, he just doesn't get it.
Master*
Banned
+416|6502|United States

Simon wrote:

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

oh and I votar for Bushviper
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6598|Your attic

Simon wrote:

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

In some ways it could be said that we created the Bennet that we hate and despise today, by feeding him with these constant insults we inflate his ego and make him think we care.

Or he could be a socially retarded butt monkey, I guess it's one of the little mysteries of life.
ssonrats
+221|6653
Bennett>all
PlaneWhore
+59|6773
Am I missing something here? Even Colony told me once that he isn't very good out of an aircraft and quite frankly I don't care or even look down on a player like that. To be perfectly honest it's much better to be a master of one then a jack of all (especially in a powerful vehicle like an aircraft). Don't get me wrong because I think flexibility is certainly a huge boon to a players overall impact on the game. But again this thread is the "best BF2 player" and when it comes to defining a "best BF2 player" being good in just an aircraft is simply not enough. They've got to have skill in all aspects of Battlefield 2 and I was saying before the only player I've ever encountered who meets those specifications is BushViper.
Simon
basically
+838|6666|UK

PlaneWhore wrote:

Am I missing something here? Even Colony told me once that he isn't very good out of an aircraft and quite frankly I don't care or even look down on a player like that. To be perfectly honest it's much better to be a master of one then a jack of all (especially in a powerful vehicle like an aircraft). Don't get me wrong because I think flexibility is certainly a huge boon to a players overall impact on the game. But again this thread is the "best BF2 player" and when it comes to defining a "best BF2 player" being good in just an aircraft is simply not enough. They've got to have skill in all aspects of Battlefield 2 and I was saying before the only player I've ever encountered who meets those specifications is BushViper.
Good point, I'm sure that's why people voted for BushViper but since I'm an infantry player (well 80%) I voted for another infantry player who I've played with a few times and he is exceptionally good, he just happens to be registered on the forums.

IMO Focusing on 2 or 3 things is much funner than trying to expand your skills to every reach of the game, get great at a few things, not mediocre at everything. + I don't know why Colony would say that, he didn't seem too bad out of a jet when I saw him play, he's good but some are better
0akleaves
+183|6621|Newcastle UK
Planewhore colony has changed he even give me a present for being cool. Btw planewhore im the best mouse and keybaord pilot in bf2

Well i dont die unless its sarge and thats anutha reason.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
ssonrats
+221|6653

PlaneWhore wrote:

Exactly, look at chillin&killin's stats ffs, that's the fucking win right there.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard