URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6626|inside the recesses of your...
We had a couple nice rounds after some folks showed up but we couldn't get all the BF2s guys all on the same team.  Downy was lit (by his own admission); I didn't get to whore it up with cable at all; and my buddy Rustynails was on the opposite team of me aaaalllll night.  Still, good times.  Hopefully we can get a big crew tonight, eh guys?
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6705

URE_DED wrote:

We had a couple nice rounds after some folks showed up but we couldn't get all the BF2s guys all on the same team.  Downy was lit (by his own admission); I didn't get to whore it up with cable at all; and my buddy Rustynails was on the opposite team of me aaaalllll night.  Still, good times.  Hopefully we can get a big crew tonight, eh guys?
Yes. I'll be there with umm...I had something. It was good too...damnit.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6657|Washington DC

The server was mostly dead due to the 1.41 patch ... I doubt most people had it last night ... it will be a few days before everyone upgrades.

Also, if all the BF2s guys are on one side, it is a lopsided win (cause we generally will work together as squads).  I would like to see each side have at least 4-5 BF2s guys on each side ....
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6647|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
yeah, my team always whooped ass... we never lost.
we had some good rounds... except those douchey [70thID] guys... trying to ram our precious Hind's with blackhawks

"All your Tanks Are Belong To Us"
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6604|Seattle

Yeah...I had a bit too much to drink last night. I'm a little rough around the edges this morning.
I don't even remember leaving the server or going to bed. I'm pretty sure I had fun. Cbass killed me quite a few times when he came in the server. My K/D wasn't so good.

I call "do over" tonight

And I really did almost puke when I was flying around with cable. I had to look away LOL!

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-11-17 09:47:43)

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin

King_County_Downy wrote:

Yeah...I had a bit too much to drink last night. I'm a little rough around the edges this morning.
I don't even remember leaving the server or going to bed. I'm pretty sure I had fun. Cbass killed me quite a few times when he came in the server. My K/D wasn't so good.

I call "do over" tonight

And I really did almost puke when I was flying around with cable. I had to look away LOL!
LOL...ah, love the spiral of death....
cablecopulate
+449|6745|Massachusetts.
I'll be on tonight barring any unforeseen circumstance. We'll whore it up Ure ded!

ps: we need a better name to call you.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6604|Seattle

Lets just shorten it to "Ded".
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin

King_County_Downy wrote:

Yeah....I get that complaint everywhere I go.....
MDFSpacePhantom
It is I
+146|6391|San Jose CA.
I'll be there tonight, but I can't stay long. My cousin just came back from Iraq, So I'm going to spend time with him be4 he gose to Spain for 6 months.
RustyNails
BF2s US Server Admin
+31|6626|Margaritaville via Austin

URE_DED wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Yeah....I get that complaint everywhere I go.....
awww...let's just call him shirley, it's much more appropriate anyhow LOL
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6647|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
haha

I'll be on tonight aswell.  I had to leave a little too early for my liking last night, but man, BF2s pwned 'em noobs
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6593|Hoosier Mama
This is what Ill be singing when I detonate!! ROFL!!

Last edited by MetalMaiden (2006-11-17 13:06:19)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6635|IRELAND

URE_DED wrote:

I came to this post from the front end of the site. Never notice you can see admin post from there. Anyhoo, Do you guys use BF2cc to control the US server? If so you can easily switch people from team to team, if all the BF2s'ers want to play together.
Ohh and being drunk while playing is essential. BF2 is like driving. You need at least 3 beers before you can do either properly.

Ooops yes, a few too many guinness.

Last edited by JahManRed (2006-11-17 15:58:52)

cablecopulate
+449|6745|Massachusetts.

JahManRed wrote:

I came to this post from the front end of the site. Never notice you can see admin post from there. Anyhoo, Do you guys use BF2cc to control the US server? If so you can easily switch people from team to team, if all the BF2s'ers want to play together.
This post isn't in the admin section, silly Irishman! And yeah, we use bf2cc to run the server. bf2s vs all=pure domination
MDFSpacePhantom
It is I
+146|6391|San Jose CA.
Where is every one tonight?
OrangeHound

MDFSpacePhantom wrote:

Where is every one tonight?
Lack of coordination ... with BF2s being down for most, it was hard to get things started ... a few of us got on about an hour ago, but we were not able to get the server up to 8 people.
cablecopulate
+449|6745|Massachusetts.
https://img1.putfile.com/thumb/11/32605140597.jpg
Lots of people see that when Orange guns for me! haha.
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin

cablecopulate wrote:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/11/32605140597.jpg
SNAP.
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6395|Vancouver, BC, Canada

cablecopulate wrote:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/11/32605140597.jpg
That was a bit harsh... Wasn't it?
cablecopulate
+449|6745|Massachusetts.
No.
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
The man speaks the truth. 

So, whats the deal guys....SF this weekend?  What's the plan?

What about a 24/7 Leviathan weekend to see if kmal will actually play with us?  We can even place bets on it???

Last edited by URE_DED (2006-11-30 09:31:47)

URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
Ok ya'll....thats enough snoozing.  Let's get this server going again!!!!
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6604|Seattle

I'm out today and tomorrow for sure, after that, I'm bouty bout it. (gf's b-day is tomorrow)
OrangeHound

URE_DED wrote:

Ok ya'll....thats enough snoozing.  Let's get this server going again!!!!
I'm overly swamped right now, I haven't fired up BF2 in about a week ... but I check in on BF2s many times a day.  PM me if there is anything you need. 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard