OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6671|Washington DC

Ilocano wrote:

Congrats OrangeHound.  Armor has a shorter lifespan in SF.

What time do you guys get onboard?  By the time I join, I only get to play 1 or 2 rounds before the masses leave.  Last game I played, we capped all flags and the opposing team just deserted.

Also, can you try some IO on weekdays?
Some get on as early as noon (US Eastern) ... just have to watch.  As for IO, We are currently debating the map rotations ... IO did REAL well last weekend, so I would think that it has a good chance to be around quite a bit, even perhaps weekdays.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6662|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
Orange, you're such an armor whore....  I don't think I've ever seen you on foot. Ever.

anyways, congrats to you, and i hope we can have many more great memories on the US server

EDIT:

URE_DED wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

URE_DED wrote:

What time, Downy?
In 4 hours from now. I work til 6pm PST
K.  I'll tell my wife and kids daddy is "working" in his home office when I get home from work...
Yeah, I'm defiantly  in for that... BF2s squad FTW

Last edited by FesterTheMolester (2006-11-16 14:10:19)

URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6641|inside the recesses of your...
****SMACK****

Guys, I totally forgot I got band practice tonight....7-9 pm MTN   I'll be on after that though....

SORRY.....
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6619|Seattle

The Biff is going to play tonight? SWEET!

I can't wait!
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6760|The Hague, Netherlands

whoop some ass on the US server
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6608|Hoosier Mama
I may be able to make it tonight. First I gotta find my wetstone and get my blade ready, Downy's tough hide made it dull. LOL JK
FesterTheMolester
so is the AU server going on tonight? or tomorrow. I'm gonna try to swing by that and get kicked for my ridiculous ping... anyone know the time schedule from US to AU????
cablecopulate
+449|6760|Massachusetts.
US East is -5gmt, Australia is +10gmt.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6671|Washington DC

MetalMaiden wrote:

I may be able to make it tonight. First I gotta find my wetstone and get my blade ready, Downy's tough hide made it dull. LOL JK
Maiden, why don't you abandon =PINK= for just one night and come over to the [BF2s] band-of-whatever-we-are ... (funny, I used to see several =PINK= members on the forums ...)

FesterTheMolester wrote:

Orange, you're such an armor whore....  I don't think I've ever seen you on foot. Ever.
Yea, lately that's been me 'cause I've been trying for the Armor Medal ... whenever I see idle armor, I get an itch.  Anyway, there's some other things I might now do some more of.  I might spend some time with cable as his airsick gunner ... I also need to dust off my sniper kit and go for SF Expert Sniper.
FesterTheMolester
so 15 hours difference....

7pm there is ...... 2am here.... thats not right....  okay... hold up, east to west, no, its 1 AM... maybe i wont be joining afterall. 

but if they are that much ahead of us, is it already Friday there? do they know what the lottery numbers are. Man, i think I'm on to something here.
cablecopulate
+449|6760|Massachusetts.

OrangeHound wrote:

I might spend some time with cable as his airsick gunner ... I also need to dust off my sniper kit and go for SF Expert Sniper.
haha, I can't help that I've mastered the fast and tight spiral.
FesterTheMolester
spiraling in the hind is so easy, but the rockets go haywire when you fire them
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6619|Seattle

FesterTheMolester wrote:

but if they are that much ahead of us, is it already Friday there? do they know what the lottery numbers are. Man, i think I'm on to something here.

Maiden, I owe you a few cuts...come git some!

/slash
//slash
///slashies!!!
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin

cablecopulate wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

I might spend some time with cable as his airsick gunner ... I also need to dust off my sniper kit and go for SF Expert Sniper.
haha, I can't help that I've mastered the fast and tight spiral.
Yep, thats how I cap flags.  It's a beautiful thing.  Me and cop HAVE to get the apaches together and just freaking own.
cablecopulate
+449|6760|Massachusetts.

FesterTheMolester wrote:

Once you get the hang of firing the Hind rockets you can kill anything with them. There's two ways I've figured out to take out about anything. The first and obvious is circle strafing. My other trick is to get the Hind angled almost on it's side, that way the rocket pods are closer to being on the same path: right in front of you. That one is harder to do and in a Hind I'd rather just rely on a good gunner to kill choppers and mobile aa.

Last edited by cablecopulate (2006-11-16 15:04:34)

URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin

cablecopulate wrote:

FesterTheMolester wrote:

Once you get the hang of firing the Hind rockets you can kill anything with them. There's two ways I've figured out to take out about anything. The first and obvious is circle strafing. My other trick is to get the Hind angled almost on it's side, that way the rocket pods are closer to being on the same path: right in front of you. That one is harder to do and in a Hind I'd rather just rely on a good gunner to kill choppers and mobile aa.
lol, I used to try to take out armor by diving straight at them.  You can do that in the apache...NOT in the Hind.  I always crashed.  With the Hind you learn that its all about flying sideways.  You move sideways perpendicular to the armor and you can put 5 or 6 rockets right on them.  Cause its impossible to pull that Hind out of even a short dive.
FesterTheMolester
yea, not to mention hind climbs even if your nose is pointed all the way down... strange craft
cablecopulate
+449|6760|Massachusetts.
I tell people the Hind is like ice skating in the sky.
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin

cablecopulate wrote:

I tell people the Hind is like ice skating in the sky.
And you weigh 400 lbs.
FesterTheMolester
yea, with a zamboni

EDIT: Ure dead beat me

Last edited by FesterTheMolester (2006-11-16 15:23:38)

URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin

FesterTheMolester wrote:

yea, with a zamboni
lol, nice.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6619|Seattle

I wanna gun for one or both of you tonight. I'm not used to flying those choppers yet.
FesterTheMolester
not me, as towelly knows, I'm not to gracious towards the gunners in SF.  damn low TV sights
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6760|The Hague, Netherlands

Have fun guys, too late for me now to join, I might someday when I'm free the day after, to whoop some American ass just for fun
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin

King_County_Downy wrote:

I wanna gun for one or both of you tonight. I'm not used to flying those choppers yet.
You just have to put up with sucking for a while, Downy.  Took me a solid two weeks of blood, sweat and HOLYFREAKINGCRAPHOWDOIFLYTHISFREAKINGTHINGARRGHGHH!!!!!*&%(*&^%(@)^*#)$^()$*^^&*%$

But when it "clicks" I don't think any vehicle is more fun to pilot in BF2....I've got my expert heli and I STILL can't give them up!

Last edited by URE_DED (2006-11-16 15:28:29)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard