cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6697|NJ
Ok I know there's a bunch of old men on this forum... My lower back is killing me right now and I want a non-drug remidy to make it feel better...
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6746|Houston, TX
"Happy ending"

KJ
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

Hot tub jets or a heat pad.

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-11-13 10:32:09)

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6562|Southampton, UK

Stop playing PC a bit.
Physiotherapy always helps..
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Ok I know there's a bunch of old men on this forum... My lower back is killing me right now and I want a non-drug remidy to make it feel better...
Get a massage done by a hot woman.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556
Tramax gel rubbed into your lower back and tightly strap your mid-riff.
doc. josh
+48|6546
cut it off
cpt.fass1
+329|6697|NJ

doc. josh wrote:

cut it off
Well he is a "doc"
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

A nice hard anus-pounding by a large black man.
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

swimming ... seriously
=DHG=Col.Kilroy
+1|6571
hot or cold packs depending on area and type of pain you thinl it may be, like nerve or muscle. A good lumbar support when gaming or sitting at computer, just putting a pillow in the lower back area helps, exercise it with stretches including leg lifts. Sometimes making more pain helps pain go away. I myself have severe lower back problems usually stretches and a little heat does the trick. I myself hate taking pain killers due to fact of having children around i need to stay alert for. Good luck with that.  Also I have to throw this out there, unlimited fun on our 2142(72.232.234.38) server !!! makes ya forget about your pain !! ..lol..mostly stays full up each evening!!
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51
Hot tub, massage chair etc etc..

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-11-13 10:40:47)

Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6746|Houston, TX
I have the same problem.... but I suffer from "Little Donny Disease".

KJ
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6734|Oslo, Norway

stryyker wrote:

alpinestar
+304|6597|New York City baby.

WilhelmSissener wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6592|Your attic
The wonders of internet gaming forums continue to amaze me.

Still as I've had 3 or 4 slipped discs and multiple back problems thanks to a certain thug based sport called rugby I'll pass on what has helped me.

First as snipy said, swimming is a great one, just breast stroke (insert immature giggle/comment) though as anything else puts to much strain on the back and if you have a serious problem it can actually do more damage than good. The muscles used in breast stroke keep the spine straight along the x axis (side to side) where most of the pain will be coming from but allow the muscles that control movement of the y axis (forward/back) to slowly relax and contract, there by strengthening them.

Another is to take a cold shower and then a very long warm bath, this also contracts the muscles gently and then allows them to relax.

Basically general exercise but toned down a few steps, just plain walking can help, but ensure that you are walking with a straight back and aren't slouching etc.

I'd wait for someone to confirm anything I've written here, as maybe your condition is different to the ones I've experienced or maybe my memory is a little off, the back is a very delicate thing, only thing I know for certain is just be careful and anything you do make sure you do it gently.
liquix
+51|6455|Peoples Republic of Portland
I would agree with the Hot/Cold method. 20 minutes of Ice, followed by 20 minutes of no-ice.  Another method, is seeing the doctor.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6746|Houston, TX
Ahhhhhh... ok enough jokes...  Towelly is right.  The swimming helps me, as well as the cold shower/hot bath method.  My lower back pain comes from martial arts/horseback injury.

KJ
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6550|Southeastern USA
stop banging fat chicks, or dudes, whichever it is
cpt.fass1
+329|6697|NJ

kr@cker wrote:

stop banging fat chicks, or dudes, whichever it is
I can't help it I like them round and brown.... It's just so much easier when your pick up line is "Hey baby, I got a bucket of chicken at home. Yeah that's right it's fried".... Then pull out the car jack and spread the legs. I like to pretend I'm Indian Jones and going for the temple of poon..
Abstinuous
+33|6432
lay on the floor back down for 15 mins several times a day and relax ur spine, if u can even sleep at night on the floor its good, u just need to be able to sleep on ur back (i cant) hehe
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6550|Southeastern USA
how old is your mattress? I just spent a pretty good chunk on a new one and it was worth every penny, my previous one was almost as old as i was, you don't realize how much of a factor it is until you go for a new one. the only bad thing is, you can't go cheap, and when you have a king size bed you gotta be ready to shell out.

and the fat chicks fit on the king sized ones better
cpt.fass1
+329|6697|NJ
My mattress is like 6 months old and cost me 750 dollars at half price... So it's a good mattress I think I just might have pulled it yesterday barbacking at the job I cook at...

Fat chicks get the floor I spent too much money on the mattress..
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6561

stryyker wrote:

How do you think his pain started in the first place.
cpt.fass1
+329|6697|NJ

rawls2 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

How do you think his pain started in the first place.
Oh he was talking about me, I just thought he was advertising how he fix's his back?? I wasn't down with that angle seeing how I'm not gay but it was nice to let me know some other angles..

And from the looks of things it seems to be a popular fix for back pain..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard