sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6545|Denmizzark!!
At age 48 you will die from wounds delivered by a blender after trying to make your sixteenth magarita of the day. (And it's on 3:00pm, shame on you!)

ROFL.. +1 good find..

Does anyone know how old G.W bush is?
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6520|Bournemouth, South England
At age 40 you will be trampled by a mob of rabid people at the opening of X-Men 17.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6694|The Lou
LOL TERRORISM IN CANADA!

HURLEY: At age 46 you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Canada.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6520|Bournemouth, South England
Penetrator: At age 48 you will realize that you actually died three years earlier, and have been dreaming all the events since then.

Story of my life, none of you exist; you are all created in my imagination.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6563|The Land of Claywhore
At age 76 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6649|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Id rarther not want to plan my own death thanks.

But to answer the topic.

Scott Anthony Lannon: At age 24 you will have a heart attack while eating a deep-fried peanut butter and banana sandwich, Elvis style.

Who the fuck eats that shit.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6631|Manitowoc, WI
At age 9 you will die fighting the Interplanetary War on Terrorism on Phobos, a moon of Mars.
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6747|Houston, TX
In the first failed attempt in a brain transplant procedure. By the time I am old enough to really worry about dying I am sure I will find some mad scientist looking for subjects in his cybernetics experiments.
claor
+39|6426|Australia
At age 34 i will drown in a wading poool

now thats a sad way of dying
TuataraDude
+115|6534|Aotearoa

scottomus0 wrote:

But to answer the topic.

Scott Anthony Lannon: At age 24 you will have a heart attack while eating a deep-fried peanut butter and banana sandwich, Elvis style.

You will apparently, lol.

"At age 53 you will take a near lethal dose of mescaline, wander the desert for six months, and eventually be eaten by coyotes. "

At least I'll help feed some coyote family. All I have to do now is find out what the hell mescaline is (yes, very sheltered existence).
dont_be_ss
+312|6606|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
At age 69 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6649|Wigan. Manchester. England.

TuataraDude wrote:

scottomus0 wrote:

But to answer the topic.

You will apparently, lol.
Unfortunatly
Dieselboy
Flicker of beans since 1986
+87|6562|Reading, Basingrad
At age 93 you will pass in your sleep from undiscerned natural causes. Unfortunately you will be sleeping nude in a local shopping mall
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6632|Mhz

At age 35 you will be hit by a train while napping on the railroad tracks.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6719|67.222.138.85
At age 50 the artificial intelligence software you programmed becomes self aware and devours you. You will be saved to disk though, so no worries.

Sweet
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6651|Montréal, Québec
At age 17 you will die from arty strike in the face.Fortunatly your team win so the commander don't get his x2
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6452|A drop house
At age 59 you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Mexico.
Damit only 59:(
XiLLiON
+0|6692
Garrett Bjerkhoel: At age 65 you will fall from the fifth floor window of a hotel while under the influence of Robitussin DM.
Mafia47
+27|6752|Chicago
ohn: At age 53 you will pass in your sleep from undiscerned natural causes. Unfortunately you will be sleeping nude in a local shopping mall.

LOL!!!
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6480
At age 53 a large monkey will beat you to death...

always knew my death would somehow involve monkeys.
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6542|Sydney, in 1978
Nathan: At age 25 you will die fighting the Interplanetary War on Terrorism on Camp Harmony, Venus.

cant believe i make it to 25
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6482|New York
At age 68 you will die in a fiery golf-cart crash, alcohol will be involved.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6763|Chicago.
Oh does this suck....

At age 41 you will be eaten by birds in Manhattan's Central Park.
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6532
At age 28 you will participate in the newest reality game show. Contestants battle each other in an arena with swords and spears. You will have a good run (12+ victories) but eventually be killed, much to the audience's dismay.
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6643|USA
matt: At age 84 you will become involved in revolutionary activities in Ecuador, and be killed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard