lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA
Watch!!....here is how the liberals are going to start acting when defending their position.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
old argument- with regards to Clinton legacy " Bush is the president, everything is his responsibility"( except the good things)

new argument- "You can't blame the democrats, they inherited the mess from Bush"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
old argument- "we must mind our own business, leave Iraq, and bring our troops home."

new argument- "I am not saying we should bring the troops home now, we must first help establish a stable country "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

old argument- "Bush destroyed our economy, we need to raise taxes.

new argument- "Our economy WAS destroyed by Bush, and we need more time to fix it, re-elect us."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

old argument- "Bush is a racist Nazi by keeping people from coming to America illegally, so much for , GIVE US YOUR POOR YOUR TIRED, YOUR HUDDLED MASSES"

new argument- Bush did not do enough to control our borders, if he had we would not be facing these immigration problems.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

old argument- "BUsh and the republicans has destroyed America."

new argument- "We must come together as Americans and put aside bi-partisanship"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

old argument- "The patriot is stealing our rights and is illegal"

new argument ( after we are attacked again) "Bush's patriot act failed and he didn't do enough to protect America". ( never mind, it was liberals that disclosed our war plans to the terrorists).

more to come.
APortillo
+21|6511|California, USA
Ok...
topthrill05
+125|6576|Rochester NY USA
I love this guy.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA
LOL, happening already, can I call it or what????

from another thread!!

"So, let me get this straight...  Since the Democrats took Congress, we're just going to abandon Iraq?  I think you're jumping the gun a bit...  I know lots of Democrats say they want to create a timetable for troop withdraw, but nobody is going to start removing our troops until the Iraqis have the ability to police and defend themselves.  We won't leave them helpless if for no other reason than the fact that Iran would likely invade a defenseless Iraq in an attempt to become and Islamic superpower..."
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6720|Eastern PA
So one person says it and it becomes policy. Brilliant.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA

Masques wrote:

who said anything about "policy" I simply guessed how liberals arguments are going to start changing on here, 30 secs later I found an example of it. Didn't say shit about any "policy". Liberals are just that transparent.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6720|Eastern PA

lowing wrote:

Masques wrote:

who said anything about "policy" I simply guessed how liberals arguments are going to start changing on here, 30 secs later I found an example of it. Didn't say shit about any "policy". Liberals are just that transparent.
My bad, but you have to admit, the Republicans have had 6 years virtually of unrestrained rule so its impossible that Democrats will turn anything around overnight.

They can set things on the right path though.
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

*farts* .... there's your winds of change
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA

Masques wrote:

lowing wrote:

Masques wrote:

My bad, but you have to admit, the Republicans have had 6 years virtually of unrestrained rule so its impossible that Democrats will turn anything around overnight.

They can set things on the right path though.
There ya go another example proving my point.

see example 1
CommieChipmunk
+488|6568|Portland, OR, USA
theres no difference between republicrats and demricans.  Its a clever disguise, it doesn't matter anyway, they're swayed by corporate interest.  Kinda pointless to be a fan boy and start stupid threads like this IMO..
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS

lowing wrote:

Watch!!....here is how the liberals are going to start acting when defending their position.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
old argument- with regards to Clinton legacy " Bush is the president, everything is his responsibility"( except the good things)

new argument- "You can't blame the democrats, they inherited the mess from Bush"
In my opinion they are both the same thing with a different shirt.

old argument- "we must mind our own business, leave Iraq, and bring our troops home."

new argument- "I am not saying we should bring the troops home now, we must first help establish a stable country "
I've been saying this 'new argument' for several months now. Since about March.

new argument- "Our economy WAS destroyed by Bush, and we need more time to fix it, re-elect us."
Interesting. Never heard this before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

old argument- "Bush is a racist Nazi by keeping people from coming to America illegally, so much for , GIVE US YOUR POOR YOUR TIRED, YOUR HUDDLED MASSES"

new argument- Bush did not do enough to control our borders, if he had we would not be facing these immigration problems.
Never heard this either (from people who were saying the above). Have you been making these up on the spot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new argument- "We must come together as Americans and put aside bi-partisanship"
And you don't support that? Interesting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new argument ( after we are attacked again) "Bush's patriot act failed and he didn't do enough to protect America". ( never mind, it was liberals that disclosed our war plans to the terrorists).

more to come.
Never heard that either.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714
Pssh don't take it seriously, he's making a political joke obviously.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6544
You act like bush isn't responsible for anything bad at all, lol.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6766

lowing wrote:

more to come.
Current argument: "mission accomplished"
New argument: "total mess"

more to come

Last edited by BN (2006-11-09 21:36:29)

cospengle
+140|6485|Armidale, NSW, Australia
I don't think this has much to do with which side of politics is in power, it's just politics full stop. Good point though - the forums will have a different kind of wind from now on...
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6827|Grapevine, TX

CommieChipmunk wrote:

theres no difference between republicrats and demricans.  Its a clever disguise, it doesn't matter anyway, they're swayed by corporate interest.  Kinda pointless to be a fan boy and start stupid threads like this IMO..
Simply... a Commie.... Only survives in China and other small minded places...
Reciprocity
+721|6579|the dank(super) side of Oregon
old arguement-Iraq was responsible for September 11th
new arguement-Iraq had big, bad weapons on tap, ready to go
newest arguement-we need to bring freedom to the noble peoples of Iraq

old arguement-"We will stay the course."
new argument- "Who ever said stay the course?"

old arguement-regarding the outcome of 2006 elections"you have your math, I have real math."-Carl Rove
new argument-my balls, those god damned American Voters chopped off my balls

old argument-ole' Rumsfeld is here to stay
new argument-hit the bricks, rummy, and don't let the door hit you in the ass
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6527|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

lowing wrote:

more to come.
Whoop De Doo, first congrats for generally an entire side of politics, but unfortunately it doesn't make your argument any stronger. Second, don't call the democrats Liberals, they are as conservative as your precious Republicans.

Your American politics fights are rather amusing to watch. You guys just throw mud and terms like "neo-con" and "liberal" around as some kind of insult, forgetting that both the parties don't give a flying fuck about you, they are simply trying to get elected and save face once they are elected.
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6378|MN

jsnipy wrote:

*farts* .... there's your winds of change
Try again...my lighter wasn't lit.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
CommieChipmunk
+488|6568|Portland, OR, USA

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

lmao, small minded.  show me an elected official that doesn't have their own agenda and I'll give you a cookie.

and i'm not a communist btw...
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6720|Eastern PA

lowing wrote:

There ya go another example proving my point.

see example 1
As I said, Republicans have been in power with no checks for the last 6 years. The new all-Democratic congress won't be in session until January. You seem very anxious to denounce, but you'll have to wait at least a few more months.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada
not much changes over night lowing, execpt the time....
Spark
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS

CommieChipmunk wrote:

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

lmao, small minded.  show me an elected official that doesn't have their own agenda and I'll give you a cookie.

Just a note.

Isn't it odd that the two openly communistic (I mean they actually HAVE international relations) countries in Asia are the top two in terms of economic growth? China = 1, Vietnam = 2.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

Spark wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

Just a note.

Isn't it odd that the two openly communistic (I mean they actually HAVE international relations) countries in Asia are the top two in terms of economic growth? China = 1, Vietnam = 2.
China's not communist, it is capitalist. The only reason China's economy is growing so fast is because you can abuse it's people and it's good for business's but bad for the average employee. 3 bucks an hour and working 18 hours a day.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Spark
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Spark wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Just a note.

China's not communist, it is capitalist. The only reason China's economy is growing so fast is because you can abuse it's people and it's good for business's but bad for the average employee. 3 bucks an hour and working 18 hours a day.
True, but Vietnam's growth is a tad harder to explain.

They were only accepted in to the WTO yesterday, I believe.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard