Electric chair1%1% - 2
Stoned to death22%22% - 41
Beheading10%10% - 18
An appropriate Islamic method13%13% - 24
Other (please specify)19%19% - 35
Total: 179
R0lyP0ly
+161|6807|USA
i really don't think he should be executed - regardless of the method, he'll eventually be killed and not feel the pain, despair, and lonliness he's caused to millions. I wouldn't mind seeing life in prison (albeit not an American one) in solitary confinement. I'd be interested to see what 30 years of being completely alone would do to someone that a bullet, rope, or drug couldn't...
smokingun
+2|6849|Houston, Texas
torture him by fire!!!!
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6974|Delaware
He wouldn't last 30 years r0ly. He'll last 10 at most, and even that's barring him killing himself with anything they give him.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6807|USA
10 it is. still. a decade with you, yourself, and thyself would cetainly drive crazy .
assuming he's even guilty.....

haha jk. hes most def guilty
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6616|meh-land
Put him in a cell with Michael Jackson, and then coat him in Sloppy Joe stuff.  get a bunch of pigs, don't feed them for 3 days, and then drop Saddam in with the pigs.  The end.
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6811|Australia
Just a question - why are the 2 American methods of death the least voted for?
R0lyP0ly
+161|6807|USA
usa methods r 2 humane
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6671|USA
let him go in LA or Detroit-
"urban justice", as my brother calls it
jimbo21
+11|6805
neeve gas like his victims
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6749
I vote for: Balltapped 60 times an hour, every day, for the rest of his sad, pathetic life.

Hows that for humane, motherfucker!

Last edited by MorbiD.ShoT (2006-11-05 17:22:36)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6783|Washington, DC

Get some guys to statspad off of him.
The#1Spot
+105|6693|byah
force him to play bf2 on a 64player sever and the other 63 people have cheats and attack him till he stresses to death.
GR34
+215|6698|ALBERTA> CANADA
They should stone him to death. give him so much weed he dies
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6928|Noizyland

Why all the hatred for Saddam? Technically all he did was kill a lot of his own people - last time I checked that's what the US seems to be doing right now, (however unintentionally.)

Let him die how he wants, it's not like his death will make any difference.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
ddeuce78
+1|6594
just pick out a method on saw, saw2, or saw3... they are all a very creative way to die, LOL!
SoC./Omega
+122|6694|Omaha, Nebraska!
Hanging is bad, but the guillotine would be the cruelest. He would deserve either punishment.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6708
I know - lock him up in Abu Ghraib!!! THat place is meant to be horrendous!!
Da_Killer_NoooooooB
Bloom County Bound!
+5|6716|San Diego MCRD Plt# 3027
Anally raped to death by Cameron Poe's foot while Cougar sits on his chest holding him down after a All-Night White Castles binge? Nothing but the finest!
sQuirly
+0|6536
i say squish him in2 a little glass box and put him on display somewere
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6621

SysTray wrote:

Saddam Hussein should be left in a room by himself until he dies of old age.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6847|San Francisco

CommieChipmunk wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Have his sentence commuted to life imprisonment in solitary confinement. Death is the easy way out. It would be more punishing to let him suffer his final days languishing in a cell - he's had a full life at this point (he's nearly 70) - keeping him from his date with death will just prolong his agony.
QFT, making him sit in a cell by himself for the rest of his life is far worse than death by hanging, IMO
Not to mention that he'd then be able to give his account of how the US had treated him...
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6804|USA

Marconius wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Have his sentence commuted to life imprisonment in solitary confinement. Death is the easy way out. It would be more punishing to let him suffer his final days languishing in a cell - he's had a full life at this point (he's nearly 70) - keeping him from his date with death will just prolong his agony.
QFT, making him sit in a cell by himself for the rest of his life is far worse than death by hanging, IMO
Not to mention that he'd then be able to give his account of how the US had treated him...
yeah, the poor guy, live it to a liberal to come running to Saddams defense.
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6875|England
Get him stoned from smoking too much weed should do.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6855|New York
Other, Bury him to his head and cover it with flesh eating insects. That would work well.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

CameronPoe wrote:

And here I thought liberalism was soft-hearted. How wrong I was.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard