yes, becasue with time comes expirence.35%35% - 135
no, i judge by their skill in game.38%38% - 146
no, becuase alot of times people are on second accounts9%9% - 37
i dont judge.12%12% - 48
Total: 376
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6640|Washington, DC

I used to tote the G36E a lot. Back in my Kark-whoring days, you'd rarely see me without the bloody thing. I will probably use it for those last few points in the gap from 20 to 50 thousand points, but honestly I don't have much fun with it. When I feel like just getting tons of points without a challenge, I'll use it. But honestly, it's like using invincibility cheat codes in a GameBoy game. Just not as fun without some challenge, and frankly I see no challenge in using the gun. Not to mention it's better practice for matches to use the standard ones, as unlocks aren't allowed. If I don't get back into competitive play though, I might use the G36E again when I go for expert medic. But supposedly, in theory, the L85 is the best assault rifle. So maybe I'll take that path.

Point is, use what you want. Just realize the G36E poses not as big a challenge as the AK101 or M16.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6839|Grapevine, TX

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

i only judge people if they use the word noob....
even myself for using it just now.
lol, well said. A server I play on pretty much exclusively has a word monitor. If you say that word, and a few others like it, it will warn you then kick you! I love it. They don't even know what they said to get kicked, until its to late
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6756|Mexico City
with time comes experience and overall knowledge of the mechanics of the game.
check the end of rounds, you will see 95% of the time that high rankers occupy the top 5.
if u kill a general that doesnt make you special or leet, it means u had luck.
Very rarely u will see generals on foot, we will always be inside armor, plane or chopper rapping ground troopers and engaging in battle with other vehicles.
docnutz
+39|6769|B O S T ON area

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

check the end of rounds, you will see 95% of the time that high rankers occupy the top 5.
Very rarely u will see generals on foot, we will always be inside armor, plane or chopper rapping ground troopers and engaging in battle with other vehicles.
maricon congrats on the 3rd star!

i am using vehicles til I get all expert and the aviator medal, then its back to SF's!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6576|England

Depends really. If I got a chopper and I need a gunner...and I see a Major and a Sgt come running towards me, I will always try and get the Major because I know that we will have a better success rate. Having said that, it is not always the case.
I had 2 very good gunners yesterday who were both Gunnery Sgt and below, TV'ing choppers and even the UAV when I lined it up. Then I had a third one (different rounds, same map) who only ever shot with the cannon - meaning I had to take out the enemy chopper with missiles. Not easy, but luckily, the MECSF HIND was manned by some Private every time After 10minutes with him as a gunner (yuck) he didnt even have a kill, despite me lining up ground targets - infantry, APC and RIBS alike.
I do give low ranks a chance, if they prove themselves worthy (firing a TV missile is a good start)...then fine. If they dont, well, I try to adapt it to suit.

As far as piloting is concerned, I never trust Sgt's and below to fly well, or properly for that matter. I even get worried if a Cpl or lower is flying a transport heli. You just know they will do something stupid, and seeing as I play a lot of Gator...you cannot afford for that to happen.

But, also, high rankers are more prone to nade spamming, tking for vehicles and being cocky fucks. Ive encountered 2 generals (a 1 star and a 3star) in the past few days who claimed they were "godlike". Literally.

I know its a shitty attitude, but it is true. At least the ranks allow you to be able to judge which team-mates you can put your trust in and which you have to be sceptical about.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6554|Sverige (SWE)
no ..
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6549|The Lost Highway

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

i only judge people if they use the word noob....
even myself for using it just now.
Yeah, that word is gay. Even worse are the variations... Nub, nob, etc.
Ryker
+13|6514
Usually i judge by rank. I rarly join a squad who's SL is a pvt or anything below 1st Sgt.
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6413|Alberta, Canada
Yes, I judge high ranked players. Alot of the time, they seem to be the asses in BF2.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6532

WORST   POST    EVER
edit: please 1v1 me so i can know how "lucky" i am today...    xfire: ig882000

Last edited by =]-[f= ig88 (2006-11-06 11:54:34)

URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6629|inside the recesses of your...

turkeybacon wrote:

use 1 account you pussy
LOL
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6629|inside the recesses of your...

switchbladezz wrote:

HAHA found his stats, and i almost do double his global and i own him at all kdrs and spm.

mt_androo http://www.bf2s.com/player/63424490/
Well, he's not bad.  His helistats more or less suck.  But don't surprised that not many compare to the great switchbladezzswitch2kI3izrek. 
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6816|The planet Tophet
i only judge them if they are jerks i dont judge by rank i mean its dumb to do that. if they tk me a lot on pourpose they are assholes if they just arent good at the game i dont call them noobs i try to help them out...so if they get low scores i dont make fun of them or anything i say oh well and maybe help them because i get the scores taht are low sometimes too
Snipa Fox
+21|6407|Brisbane, Australia
Yeah, generally i see high ranking players as good and low ranking players as poor, unless they are under a alias.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6691
I dont judge, but I do like to own them.. Me being a colonel I tend to feel the need or want  to prove myself when other officers are playing. Not by just score, but by gun fights. I join a game see the top guy and my job is to beat him.. and if its another colonel or general, its my job to beat them... Me, not just my squad but me.. like if theres a tank that is giving my team trouble, its my job to take him out.. So if theres an officer giving my team trouble its my job to nulify him. It just makes the game a bit funner. You know a different challenge. Can I make this officer quit? Can I out gun "this" officer and make him leave the server? 2 things will happen, either we acknowledge each other and have a good chat, as worthy opponents. Or He leaves before the round ends.

But I do not judge them unless I have played with them. Or we met in battle a few times 1 vs 1.
pwned7
+53|6588

DrunkFace wrote:

If your not playing a city map, the better accuracy of the G36 is alot more usful then the higher dmg and HSs of the AKs. How can you judge someone on there choice of weapon? If there good with it, then there good with it and if there good then they can't be a noob. I'd much rather someone good with the PKM using it, in my squad then him being fashionable with the 101 which he couldn't use properly.

By your statement you should only use your pistol. Or the MP5. Because anything else is like chetaing with a skilless gun and makes you a noob. Your just an idiot for not using what you can. If you think the SAW/M16 is better, then thats your oppinion and your entitle to it. But if you think the PKM/G36E is better and you choose not to use them, then its only your lose because no one else cares.
higher damage of the AK? the g36e doesnt need higher damage! its burst fire delivers 3 bullets to a target DEAD ACCURATE!

DrunkFace wrote:

If there good with it, then there good with it and if there good then they can't be a noob.
here's a fact for you. absolutely anyone is good with the g36e. u give this wapon to a lance corporal (not on a second account) and he will own. its upsetting to see that u as a Lieutenant Colonel fails to see this.

DrunkFace wrote:

being fashionable with the 101 which he couldn't use properly.
these are the noobs we are talking about!!! they cant using anything except for the g36e and therefore decide to stick with it.

DrunkFace wrote:

But if you think the PKM/G36E is better and you choose not to use them, then its only your lose because no one else cares.
ummm, the PKM and the g36e ARE the best guns in the game, no doubt. im pretty sure that everyone knows this too. i know heaps of ppl who care. personally i dont really care about the PKM, but the g36e is a noob gun and ONLY noobs use it. now u might say that "ohh yeah u are titled to ur own opinion", now let me tell u this, alot and i mean ALOT of high ranked players share the same opinion as me. it should be all of them that share this opinion, but unforunately, they chose the g36e because they cant aim with anything else.

Last edited by pwned7 (2006-11-06 22:19:31)

RoofusMcDoofus
+15|6585
Some people have WAY too much free time.

That's all I have to say about that.
power9787
+10|6591
give me karma please
power9787
+10|6591
you bobronnie need to get to lit gerneral by getting vet avaitor
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6463|USA
MT_ANDROO likes to fuck around,  I know the fool. just because someone types in all caps doesn't mean they are yelling, btw.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6463|USA

pwned7 wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

But if you think the PKM/G36E is better and you choose not to use them, then its only your lose because no one else cares.
ummm, the PKM and the g36e ARE the best guns in the game, no doubt. im pretty sure that everyone knows this too. i know heaps of ppl who care. personally i dont really care about the PKM, but the g36e is a noob gun and ONLY noobs use it. now u might say that "ohh yeah u are titled to ur own opinion", now let me tell u this, alot and i mean ALOT of high ranked players share the same opinion as me. it should be all of them that share this opinion, but unforunately, they chose the g36e because they cant aim with anything else.
MG36 fires faster and is more accurate, therefore it's better.
pwned7
+53|6588

elite.mafia wrote:

pwned7 wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

MG36 fires faster and is more accurate, therefore it's better.
no way. :p the g36e fires faster in bust mode and is much more accurate on single fire with long range. but the mg36 is pretty good too. just that u have to go prone with the mg36 and in most situations this is really wanted
adv3rsary
+28|6725
it's a good rule of thumb.. not saying there is no exceptions but for the most part people with high ranks are better..
adv3rsary
+28|6725

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

WORST   POST    EVER
edit: please 1v1 me so i can know how "lucky" i am today...    xfire: ig882000
right buddy... 500 knife kills with 12 deaths.. im sure you got that the legit way... good job on your success... you ll find me in the D2D Air Maps server .. come by when you want your ass pounded
millhous
+39|6647|OREEGONE, USA
If I see a Corporal or Seargant kicking the s*** outta officers, some questions come to mind.

Were their stats reset with a previous account?

Are they hacking?

Is this just a crap account?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard