T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6439|My room
This message goes out to all of you who have ever had girl issues:

Currently, I am ninth grader in high school. I have kept my nose clean throughout middle school, and stayed away from any controversial situations. However, all that changed today. I really like with a really good looking girl. She's nice, pretty, funny, etc.
     I did not use the word "love" for a reason. I do not know what love is. This is the first time I have ever really experienced this. It's like she's everywhere. She's in my pd. 7 class, and that class is my favorite (even thoughmy teacher sucks). I don't know what love is, so I will not use that word.
     Anyway, me and her were talking a little. You know, just talking. Not flirting or anything, just talking about this or that. When suddenly, another girl walks up to the girl I was talking to and whispers something in her ear. Her face turns red, and she slaps me on the face. I don't know what caused it, and she wouldn't talk to me.

So go ahead, post your "Rejected! OWNED!!!!!" statements here...I probably won't come back to this thread...just needed to get something out.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6860|Reykjavík, Iceland.
LOL! I thought people only slapped in movies

I'm interested in what that other girl said...
weamo8
+50|6460|USA
This is the tip of the iceberg man.  Give it a few years and things will start to get really messed up.
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6675|Australia
If i was you id make it my mission to find out what was said.

Depending on what WAS said, i may choose to ruin the life of the girl who whispered into her ear.

Anyway, shit happens, dont let it get you down - although a random slap to the face is a preety bad rejection.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6613
Make a song about it, become a really famous artist, then shove it in her face.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6852|Kubra, Damn it!

Welcome to the world of women, my friend. Be prepared to spend the next 60 years totally confused as to what the hell these creatures are thinking.
Chief_(OwNaGe)
+46|6461
im in 9th grade too man i feel your pain. girls are so confusing, im curious to what that other chick said, if you find out then post it here.
Sydney
2λчиэλ

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Please don't, because that would be emo lyrics!
Chief_(OwNaGe)
+46|6461

PBAsydney wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

like we need anymore of that
                                          /sarcasm
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6710
wow this is such a simple problem. you should just ask her what the girl said. dumb freshmen lol.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6618|132 and Bush

You need to find what makes you happy. I happy confident person who is full of life will bring more women to your door than a pimp on Christmas eve.

BTW she wants to tell you what it was just give it time. She also wants you to suffer the despair of not knowing. The more you try to find out what it was the less likely you will know.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Sydney
2λчиэλ
Girls are very dull and complex, but I have come to a conclusion

They simply put are EVIL!
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6724|67.222.138.85
Hey lets all come to internet chat forums to talk about our high school drama!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6648|Washington, DC

Go up to her and say "BITCH YOU DONT TREAT DADDY LIKE THAT" then smack her and teabag her.

Or, alternatively, say "Why did you slap me the other day?"
MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6613

PBAsydney wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

My point exactly.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6577
Oh to be 15-16 again. Those were the good old days.
My advice: Use the next ten years learning, schooling, and saving money so when your in your mid twenties you'll be pwning life. Your too young to get all emotional over a relatonship that most likely will never lead anywhere.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6662|Ohio
I bet you the other girl said "Give you 5 bucks if you slap him in the face"
Go and tell her you'll give her 10 to slap the other girl back.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6618|132 and Bush

Hurricane wrote:

Go up to her and say "BITCH YOU DONT TREAT DADDY LIKE THAT" then smack her and teabag her.
Obviously you don't have a daughter.

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-11-02 16:41:09)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6613

rawls2 wrote:

My advice: Use the next ten years learning, schooling, and saving money so when your in your mid twenties you'll be pwning life. Your too young to get all emotional over a relatonship that most likely will never lead anywhere.
I wonder if you know how great the percentage of people that actually end up marrying their High School Sweethearts. 

It's alot fyi.
devilhammer
+16|6611|San Marcos, Texas
wait till you have been with someone for a while and then they turn around and decide your not the one for them, and you have done everything they ever wanted and they take everything from you.
spud924
+12|6470|The Sticks, WA, USA
you sound like my dad....
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6618|132 and Bush

devilhammer wrote:

and you have done everything they ever wanted and they take everything from you.
Sounds like the IRS to me.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6577

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

I wonder if you know how great the percentage of people that actually end up marrying their High School Sweethearts. 

It's alot fyi.
So is the divorce rate.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6662|Ohio

Kmarion wrote:

devilhammer wrote:

and you have done everything they ever wanted and they take everything from you.
Sounds like the IRS to me.
Or my uncle, don Santori
cospengle
+140|6504|Armidale, NSW, Australia
Well you could always ask for another slap....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard