propyl
+11|6697
Not sure if there is one on this forum yet or not. If not I would like to get one started.

1) Walkers glitch out like crazy when walking sometimes. you have to exit and reenter

2) Jump through wall on EU's titan

3) Constant ammo resupply of the titan cannons

4) Massive lag to all players when fighting on a moving titan

5) Server crashes are worse than bf2 patch 1.3

6) Random disconnects

7) RDX packs will fall through the floors of the titan sometimes

8) why doesnt RDX blow up Sentry Guns???? good enough for a tank but not strong enough for R2D2.

9) I know there's more but i cant remember right now..
Zukabazuka
+23|6683
10. Sentry guns somehow manage to shoot through walls and windows in titan but doesn't hurt, in other hand you don't really know if the bullets are real or not
tupla_s
+455|6590|Finland
11. Missiles missing titan
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6758|San Antonio, Texas

tupla_s wrote:

11. Missiles missing titan
That's actually pretty funny to watch... 3+ missiles coming towards the titan and they all completely miss it.
Lost-Soul
+26|6507
Enemy Red diamond stuck in one place.
l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6835|Dundas, ONT, Canada
Mini map spins out of control.

Trying to put demo pack on tank and if it moves even an inch you are dead by that tank.

I understand that choppers in the game are to be used against transport, tanks or walker, but come on some splash damage against infantry would be nice.

TV guided missals, don't get me straited on that one.

Some times it takes more than one stoke with the knife to kill some one. one one map i was stabbing an afk guy fore times finally killed him on fifth one. What is up with that.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6542|Sverige (SWE)
Get the same awards over and over again (DonĀ“t men the pins)
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6412|Finland

gj dice (get 20 badges again and again)
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6697|U.S
the titan guns have unlimited ammo in the first place.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6547|UK

Well how about EDIT resupply points for the unlimited ammo titan guns.  Honestly, a lot of those supposed 'top' players do this, I saw our friend (I aint no snitch though he is gernam) and ended the round with something like 160 ammo points and handnt left the titan once, GOLD MEDAL!

ALAS how funny
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6412|Finland

i saw some statspadders with medpacks. They were on the edge of the map healing each others at same time with the leave area punish. they all got 260 points....
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6598|Warwickshire, England

Bell wrote:

Well how about EDIT resupply points for the unlimited ammo titan guns.  Honestly, a lot of those supposed 'top' players do this, I saw our friend (I aint no snitch though he is gernam) and ended the round with something like 160 ammo points and handnt left the titan once, GOLD MEDAL!

ALAS how funny
You can only get 100 ammo points max IAR!  and you are going of topic.

back on topic...

sometimes you can't spawn on your own titan
GeoEnvi
+22|6685|Philadelphia, PA
- AR-74 rockets pass through hard and soft targets without exploding.

- "sliding" friendly bodies on enemy titan prevent defib reviving.

- super quick flag lowering and raising (encountered at "square" flag on Fall of Berlin)

- stabbing sound triggers during knifing but hit detect doesn't register

- disappearing beacons fall into textures

- enemy beacons are clearly visible in HUD and labeled with a green beacon symbol (how ridiculous is this? you carefully place and hide a beacon to allow a sneak attack spawn, yet anyone on the other team can easily locate and destroy it!)

- repairs on titan guns are registered but not notified as "repair points" in HUD

- even while travelling at full speed in a transport chopper, a pilot podding out is almost instantly killed by the falling craft

- pilot gets TKs after a transport crashes, regardless of how many time he issues "BAIL OUT" command to the knuckleheads that remain behind.  This does not happen with other vehicle bail-outs.

- as infantry, just brush into an enemy vehicle (e.g. a tank while placing RDX) and you're fried by the "electric vehicle skin of doom", meanwhile you can bail out of a nitroFAV and suffer no damage.

- rewarding a player with points for repeated award earning while his rank is glitched is endoresed point farming.  see also: titan gun resupply

- while using ground defense, you often don't see the enemy vehicle 'armor bar'.

- while running from a tank, you often don't hear or see the projectile that kills you.

- the "takeoff bounce" when using gunships

- the battlerwalker epilepsy while adjacent to vertical walls
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6661|under there hayousaidunderwear

l=l-Oneill-l=l wrote:

TV guided missals, don't get me straited on that one.
No, the tv missles are fine
propyl
+11|6697

Bell wrote:

sometimes you can't spawn on your own titan
Yup that's one of the ones I forgot... that is some bs.

Lets not forget the 4 titans before a server starts? whats up with that?

And i most definately agree with Oneil (even though he shot me down about 6 times the other day) the gun ships rockets should most definately effect ground troops. You can unload 6 rounds to their head and not hit anything who the hell was the guy that coded that bs? Obviously hes a ground pounder.

Last edited by propyl (2006-10-31 18:02:05)

Sharp<0>Shooter
+1|6397

l=l-Oneill-l=l wrote:

Mini map spins out of control.

Some times it takes more than one stoke with the knife to kill some one. one one map i was stabbing an afk guy fore times finally killed him on fifth one. What is up with that.
lol once i was in a knife fight with a guy and ended up being stabed like 7 times losing no health and knifing the other guy on the 4th try
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6544
Just about every BF2 bug is in 2142. I had the "Nobody can join or create a squad bug" but only saw it in the demo. Hopefully it doesn't appear in the full version.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
imortal
+240|6663|Austin, TX
Here is a fun one.  A player on the other side managed to glitch into my titans reactor core when the doors were still shut:
https://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/etsummey/detail?.dir=d03are2&amp;.dnm=ff71re2.jpg&amp;.src=ph

EDIT okay, having troubles See the photo here
We still have one console left, he is just toying with me in there.  ANd yes, he managed to destroy the core with that one console still intact.

Last edited by imortal (2006-10-31 18:37:26)

beerface702
+65|6691|las vegas
the tv missle is okay, it just is diffrent, it requires more skill for sure, and its harder to solo now which is good imo

of course some of the same bugs are in this, that was expected. i mean if you thought this was going to be fully stable you are on crack, bf2 still is full of bugs pretty much after a  year, what makes you think this wouldnt be?

its not unplayable by anymeans, i enjoy the game, and have only ran into some minor things, and have had only one discconnect. now the master server thing does need to be addressed, that is annoying, and some of the rank problems, im sure that will get sorted out in the coming weeks

overall its not that bad, and some of the older bugs are gone like red tag from what ive seen.

but they should have put this in beta an extra 3 months or so, and improved it, or at least sold it for 29.99
link52787
+29|6519
I don't know about you guys but when I use the RDX packs it goes back the pack after I switch to the detonator and I have to switch back but sometimes while doing that I kill myself
Dnamaster
+0|6808|Canada

link52787 wrote:

I don't know about you guys but when I use the RDX packs it goes back the pack after I switch to the detonator and I have to switch back but sometimes while doing that I kill myself
Yes.. I have a lot of problems with the RDX, sometimes it shows a pack, but its actually the detonator. Sometimes it switches back to a pack from the detonator randomly. Very annoying.
FrenziedAU
+6|6445|Australia
Another one is the scope/unscope/scope/unscope bug.
iFro
+1|6496
Uncappable titan, i saw it once... there was hard fight but at some moment all players and their suff felt from titan. Missiles does no damage to titan, players cant reach it - GG to other team.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6644|Peoria
A couple of problems I have noted are the awards section.

A: I have 35 combat effcieny pins and 2 Distinguished Combat efficieny pins, but ever award that says you need a best kill streak of ten, it says mine is 2.

B: I have the explosive Gallantry badge, but not the explosive pin. the badge requires 10 in a round, the pin requires 8.

Also, Titan Destructor is Bugged.
dalfiuss
+1|6829
The best kill streak of ten means you need to have had the best kill streak in a single round ten times.

The explosive pin seems to only work off of RDX kills, not APM kills.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard