notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6757|The United Center
...isn't being awarded.

However, before I get into that, I'd just like to say how good I think 2142 is.  Everything seems incredibly balanced.  Even the walkers...just unlock the Pilum.  Or get in a tank and keep your distance.  No class is overpowered and no class is underpowered.  Engineer is now one of the most important classes.  Same with the sniper.  Medics can no longer just whore points and win every round without a problem.  Support is probably the most powerful class, but they still can't take out any armor.

...but I digress.  I've destroyed 14 consoles as of last night, well over the requirement of 10.  Today I've destroyed two titan cores, but no badge has been awarded to me as of yet.  Vet explosives?  No problem.  Vet knife?  I have yet to try.  Vet TD...for some reason I'm not being awarded it.

So anyway...is anyone else having this problem?  If so, how did you fix it?  Or, does anyone have a simple solution?  It'd be nice to get this 500 point badge so I'm that much closer to my next rank up.
Chou
+737|6801
IAR, TMo, IAR
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6649|Montreal, Qc, Canada
I have the same problem... I have been awarded a few pins that show up in game but never in stat, and some badge like the 10 kill streak , 5 kill with handgun etc.. i have done it and has never show up in my stats 2.... this my be a EA problem, too much player having awards, their server blow up i dont no, EA are fucked up nway, let them time to fix that ... probably in the next patch !
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6703
bu thow can u destroy 2 CORES in one round lol?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Chou wrote:

IAR, TMo, IAR
No no, it says the requirement for Vet is to destroy one Titan Core IAR with 10 Global Destroyed Consoles.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6703
hmmmm, then in that case idk. Are you sure the console destructions registered?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Superior Mind wrote:

Yep.  In my BFHQ it says I've destroyed 14.  Also, when the core is destroyed it says "You have been awarded points for destroyed a strategic asset."

...the only thing I can think of is maybe I need to destroy a console or two AND the core?

...but that's a lot of RDX.  And that means a lot of TKs.  :'(
Chou
+737|6801

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Yep.  In my BFHQ it says I've destroyed 14.  Also, when the core is destroyed it says "You have been awarded points for destroyed a strategic asset."

...the only thing I can think of is maybe I need to destroy a console or two AND the core?

You want the badge, don't you?

Make a squad and go for it.

Find a FF off server
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Chou wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

You want the badge, don't you?

Make a squad and go for it.

Find a FF off server
Eh, I'd rather just know the reqs so I know what to go for.  I've got better things to do than waste my time helping my team win.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
Hmmm, so new question then.  Has anyone been awarded this badge yet?  If so, what'd you do to get it?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
I know bumping is discouraged, but this thread is getting no attention whatsoever.

If a mod feels like banning me, be my guest.  Just know that when my ban is up, I'll bump this thread again if I see no relevant answers.
GeoEnvi
+22|6697|Philadelphia, PA
I'm not sure why you are having this problem Tommy.  I got it the first time I tried for it last night.  I just happened to get on the Titan with a Support squaddie immediately after the shield fell.  I started taking down console after console - I got all 4.  The best part about that was there were NO TK's involved....everyone stood away when I detonated.  I just covered the Core in RDX and blasted away.  It took a couple resupplies, but I got it.  Almost made it off the Titan too....
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6716|Antarctica
I got it last night for throwing a nade at a console :S
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

I got it last night for throwing a nade at a console :S
Yeah, I got it last night after destroying two consoles.

It's...weird, to say the least.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6821|Nårvei

I got it also and i dont even have 2142
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
CrazyCobra
+0|6740
when i got mine i didn't destroy the core....  i destroyed all 4 consols and was commander...  my team was being retarded... so dropped a supply crate outside of enemy titan and went to work... missle's killed it in the end...
DrM
+33|6632
This badge may be a little buggy.
I have this badge.
I had already  got the global requirements of 10 consoles. In the round I got the badge I had destroyed at least one console [I know it says only 1 core is required but this is how I got it], and my team were attacking the last console, I had just re spawned and waited outside the core and was the first in there. I put all my RDX on the core and  pushed the button, and que the music, I was recommended for an award! The core was only down by the 1/3 it should have been but I had the badge before it was properly destroyed.

My point is that there MAY be a console requirement, and it MAY no require the destruction, just to do a significant amount of damage, like a kill assist.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
Yeah, I think you just have to be playing Titan mode to get it.  It seems as though some people are awarded it for no apparent reason...and others destroy all four consoles plus the core...and get nothing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard