E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6658|UK
Have you ever felt so angry that you'd instantly destroy anything or anyone what pissed you off further? Like you just want to scream until your lungs explode? I am feeling like that right now.

I can't even type properly because I'm shaking. I want to take my anger out on something. But being nearly 4am, I have nothing at this time.

It's amazing how one persons actions can have such consequences on another persons feelings. This is only the 2nd time I've felt like this and honestly, if anyone was to piss me off, I think I'd just go sick on them.

Fuck.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6566

E7IX3R wrote:

Have you ever felt so angry that you'd instantly destroy anything or anyone what pissed you off further? Like you just want to scream until your lungs explode? I am feeling like that right now.

I can't even type properly because I'm shaking. I want to take my anger out on something. But being nearly 4am, I have nothing at this time.

It's amazing how one persons actions can have such consequences on another persons feelings. This is only the 2nd time I've felt like this and honestly, if anyone was to piss me off, I think I'd just go sick on them.

Fuck.
FUCK 'EM UP.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

I beat this one faggot at the movies for insulting a Muslim woman. That made me feel good, but i was actually trying to kill him.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6603|USA
Paint ball FTW!
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
Put your head in a pillow and scream bloody murder.
Then, stand on a balcony, or go for a stroll naked; you'll be amazed at how much better that makes you feel.
goblinstomper
I ♣ Seals
+8|6535|Hampshire
Lol.
It has been known.
I personally get my guitar out, plug it in, crank it up and solo till my fingertips are damn near bleeding.
Either that or go have a pint.
Good luck
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6479|Minnesota eh
Earlier today when i was flying around the transport, peeps would get out before i landed and i would tk them, they would predume to punish, i would then swear repeaditly as loud as i could and i even through my chair. Yes , i was pissed
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

ATG wrote:

or go for a stroll naked
Can't, court order.

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6668

Punch some babies.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6735|Toronto Canada

stryyker wrote:

I beat this one faggot at the movies for insulting a Muslim woman. That made me feel good, but i was actually trying to kill him.
respect.
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6628|San Francisco, CA
beat up Christ.
doc. josh
+48|6515
if hes a fat kid punch him in the boob like an upper cut. that way his boob goes and slaps him in the face and knocks him unconsis
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6658|UK

goblinstomper wrote:

Lol.
It has been known.
I personally get my guitar out, plug it in, crank it up and solo till my fingertips are damn near bleeding.
Either that or go have a pint.
Good luck
Thats what I would do too, but my family are asleep and I do have some decency not to start playing some really heavy stuff at 4am.
Pizdets_Velikiy
+8|6373
Everyone's been pissed off, but I'm pretty sure it's not that you have in mind. It's a different state of mind, the one you describe--one that doesn't really happen as often as simply being "pissed off."

I've been there only a few times in my life. The last time it happened, I felt like I was seriously going to end up in jail by the end of the night if I don't get it out somehow. So you know what I did? I went out, and mind you it was around 3 in the morning as well, I went out in the yard and I spent three hours splitting firewood until dawn.

Around 6 in the morning I was totally out of steam and in quite a bit of pain, had enough logs to last a month and was feeling markedly better about life. I passed out in the yard and only woke up several hours later when it started raining.

Swinging a hatchet around and shattering logs with it does wonders for the angry soul. Try it.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6679|Wilmington, DE, US
Be a bad enough dude to save the president.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
I'd Probably go outside and blow something up, or at least smash something to bits..

That always helps me when I'm pissed off.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6735|Toronto Canada
there is a huge hole in my wall from the last time i was that angry. i am lucky i didnt hit a beam or my hand wouldve been broken.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6429|behind my rifle
the last time i was ever this mad whas when i guy stuck a knife blade to my gf's throat....................................................................you can probably figure out what happened the next day when i heard about it....lets just say i have alot  of broken knucles
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6668

LT.Victim wrote:

I'd Probably go outside and blow something up, or at least smash something to bits..

Blow something up?
batman1029
>_>
+8|6497|Essex, Ontario, Canada
I was really mad at BF2 one time, and I started screaming out swear words and broke my microphone in half and threw my mouse. :S
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6668

batman1029 wrote:

I was really mad at BF2 one time, and I started screaming out swear words and broke my microphone in half and threw my mouse. :S
Whoa. It's a video game man, chill.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6429|behind my rifle

PspRpg-7 wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Blow something up?
really,,,,where can you blow something up besides bf2??? let me know
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6561|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Punch some babies.
This method always works for me.
M|STJimBob
+5|6587|Hayward,Ca.
no help here,People just waiting to get PISSED. Think of all good things in your life. Good Luck....
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada

11sog_raider wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Blow something up?
really,,,,where can you blow something up besides bf2??? let me know
Its called explosives.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard