aimless
+166|6132|Texas

mikeyb118 wrote:

2 812,584 - StArzkR3aM
3 812,547 - DR0OPlE
4 812,522 - PAriSHiLt0n
5 812,494 - R3DD3VlL
All statshacks.
So are these guys just massive padders or what?
NuShadow
Captain Fantastic
+24|6490|woodbridge, VA

aimless wrote:

mikeyb118 wrote:

2 812,584 - StArzkR3aM
3 812,547 - DR0OPlE
4 812,522 - PAriSHiLt0n
5 812,494 - R3DD3VlL
All statshacks.
Of course not....
aimless
+166|6132|Texas

NuShadow wrote:

aimless wrote:

mikeyb118 wrote:

2 812,584 - StArzkR3aM
3 812,547 - DR0OPlE
4 812,522 - PAriSHiLt0n
5 812,494 - R3DD3VlL
All statshacks.
Of course not....

Are they bots? 4400 hrs is close to 183 days of playing.
Danorge
+7|6165|Denmark // 69! Az
hello there i dont know if this if the correct tread to post in but i hope so..

This evning i was playing @ Gotland Tampa Highway only.

And for the first time in my BF2 carrer i saw Stats padding.
https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o12/danorge/screen032.png

why i'm sure is, they meet up with 2 enemys in the corner for 2 rounds. and didt care about the game. now i've checked stats at these cheaters qc_eric and qc_steven both have been padding for some time to night.
https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o12/danorge/screen040.png

is there anything i can do to get they're stats reset or do i hope for to much?  i would love to all those gold medals go Puff ! from they're accounts.
imik
+1|6671
im still waiting what u think about [SweElite]steff.j  when he play then j letter is missing. hacker?
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6173

aimless wrote:

NuShadow wrote:

aimless wrote:

Of course not....

Are they bots? 4400 hrs is close to 183 days of playing.
wtf are they trying to get a reset to Huellia?
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6335|105 RVK

imik wrote:

im still waiting what u think about [SweElite]steff.j  when he play then j letter is missing. hacker?
lol are u thick? itsanameisthislong some letters will be cut our, LORDOFWEED ingame had two lettters cut out of his ingame name cause it was so long and all caps.

No not a hacker at all.
imik
+1|6671
Missionless wtf ur talking. i mean is this possible to change ur name like that when u log in u cant change nothing
imik
+1|6671
ou missionless sry i understand what u mean but still this is not right answer iv seen alot of players whos name is longer then swe elites. and lordof weed name was showen when he plaied i remember very well
BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6760|Nederland
nope it wasnt. lord#of#we was it ingame (due to prefix, the last letters of the name were cut out)

Last edited by BanG89 (2007-12-31 09:15:26)

henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6356|Belfast

Ice_cream_merk wrote:

ADAM SHANNON BUSTED FOR HACKING THIS IS THE REAL LINK

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=50335

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY NOW ADAM??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
gfto
using caps
/fail

ive seen his vids, he dosent hack
ive played with him aswel

Last edited by henno13 (2008-01-01 03:52:57)

Ice_cream_merk
+1|5976|Niagara Falls
Thats why punkbuster caught him you stupid piece of shit. He doesnt hack but hes been busted and banned for it right? but he doesnt hack i know i know.

Henno your a lame ass bird if you cant actually look at the link for yourself cause thats all the proof anyone needs
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|6002|Truthistan
Should Huellia play more Special Forces?

I look at stats every now and then and saw that Huellia is very comfortable in her Bamboo Monkey clan and wondered how she would do in the rhelm
of Special Forces.

Despite her impressive stats she has yet to gain either baisc zip line or basic grapple.

She will no doubt gain one million points long before I will (LOL)
But SF is the best and it would be great to fight it out with her on maps where the game is more 3d.

Shouldn't BF2's greatest player play great on every aspect and version of Bf2.
Shouldn't Huellia play more Special Forces.

Wouldn't it be fun
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6659|United States
Huellia would fail hard when she/he would be playing Special Forces.

Last edited by Private_Adam (2008-01-01 02:04:39)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6705

Huellia is a girl? wut
Favorite Victim
(Kills to, via EA)     R4P3_M3 (145)
also, inb4pad

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2008-01-01 02:08:01)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6630|Little Bentcock
It doesn't matter, she plays how she likes.
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6637|The Netherlands
if 'it' doesnt like SF then 'it' doesnt play SF
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6173
I don't care really.

if I knew Huellia personally then I would think about it
simmy.uk
+117|6445
Huellia would die alot on SF.

SF is all about infantry combat, and infantry combat is something which she is very weak...even poor at.

You tend to find on the BC server that there is always 1 side that is massively better than the other side. Usually all the BC players on 1 side against the lesser players and loners on the other side. This makes it very easy for Heullia to get tons of tons from being commander. She also tends to spend alot of time i the chopper and taank. The maps on SF makes it tricky to air/tank whore.

Basically, what I am trying to say is she would owned by the likes of me:D
kptk92
u
+972|6416|tc_london
I dont care, you cant force it to play anything, can you?
HansMeiser
+7|6651
they would all fail miserably out of their comfortable admin zone. bamboo commandos is one of the most ridicolous server there is, they ban you for takin "their" helicopter, shootin THE admin, campin on THEIR airfield... you get it. i wont even complain that much about it since they obviously pay for the server and can do whatever they want... but as soon as i see on of the on another server im goin to rape their little faggot asses xD
t0mhank5
+319|6719|Surge
Lets send Huellia a petition containing our grave concern that she develop her BF2 persona by playing more SF.

I guess its kind of sweet that you care, but why?
fyrestoof
+14|6003|Essen, Germany

Stubbee wrote:

Ice_cream_merk wrote:

too bad im canadian and dont live anywhere near germany or cant even speak one word in german. time for you to seperate you dreams from life stubbee. with the name stubbee im taking it your chineese ?
I guess you missed the simile. You come across sounding like that German kid playing Unreal Tournament. Just don't skip your medication ok?

PS I don't much like hacker either but you don't see me blowing blood vessels.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7lsvp1Fl6Ac
11FG Freak
+1|5966
all you got to do is look at the 2nd through 8th place on this site and you cand see the result of the hacking.... all the stats are almost the same .... and come on...22 hrs a day for some of these guy and the dont have a silver medal  ?????
  this is just the stupidest thing i've seen in a long time. i know the game is barely supported by e.a. (if at all). but even an idiot can see that there all hacked stats. all this does is make the honest people hate playing the game . if e.a. had any freakin brains in there emty little heads they would do something ..                 
   yes im more than likely repeating what most of you have seen or said but i wasn't reading all 58 pages of complaints

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard