D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6817|Belgium

scottomus0 wrote:

Maybe you have to hop in a game and kill someone or gain a point just like you use have to do in BF2. Try it and tell us if it solves it.
Nope still doesn't work, au contraire, it's just even more f*cked up..
It's like 749/520 now..
Screenie: http://www.linuxhelp.be/tim/files/wtf2.JPG

And also I received ( yet again; about 4 times the Titan Defense Excellence Pin )..
But it still hasn't shown up in my BFHQ, so it's like missing for about uhm.. 20 times now..
Also I received the Clear Skies Pin (something to do with AA) in game twice now, and that one hasn't shown up either.. But the funny thing is; I received each of those almost at the same time that I received my Areal Defense Ribbon, and that one DID show up in my BFHQ..

Screenie Clear Skies Pin: http://www.linuxhelp.be/tim/files/screen021.png
Screenie Air Defense Ribbon: http://www.linuxhelp.be/tim/files/screen022.png
I don't have the screenie which shows the Clear Skies Pin, but since I got the Air Defense Ribbon (15Kills)
I obviously also got the Clear Skies Pin (10Kills)...

So it seems that BFHQ is just randomly updating my stats.. And they all only update for about 50%-70%..
Conclusion; EA is messing things up.. And personally I don't really care much about my ranking in Leaderboards and such.. but the fact that my Rank isn't upgrading and is stuck + that I'm not receiving my Unlock.. (Especially the Unlock) pisses me off.. And I know people tell me to; "Just wait, it 'll update.. But since it's just randomly updating my stats I very well doubt the fact that I will ever receive those awards & points..
Zukabazuka
+23|6686
Well the game was just released so EA servers will have shit loads of people who wanna play this game ofcourse it can go slow updating. People who bought HL2 right when it came ran in to this kind of problem, they needed to download the game for about 12h or longer. It will probably be better when all the one who complained stop playing it.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6817|Belgium

Zukabazuka wrote:

Well the game was just released so EA servers will have shit loads of people who wanna play this game ofcourse it can go slow updating. People who bought HL2 right when it came ran in to this kind of problem, they needed to download the game for about 12h or longer. It will probably be better when all the one who complained stop playing it.
You missed the point here:
What I'm saying is:  The stats aren't just updating very very slow, no, they are updating incorrectly and random..
Only a part of the stats are being updated, the rest just disappears..
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6779|Long Island

MSG*Delta wrote:

jkohlc wrote:

ok after few hours of playing and collecting quite a number of pins, badges and dogtags...i realized that my score remained at 40 and with 1 unlock and a empty progress bar....help?
Same thing happened to me last night.  Played for a few hours and it showed that I had about 700 points but never would give me the promotion or unlocks so I just thought the account server was being slow. When I logged on this morning nothing, didn't get credit for any of it. I got all kinds of medals and stars basically a whole days work down the drain. EA at its best. Oh well!!
same thing happened to me, i got many awards, pins and badges specifically, and it didn't record my stats.  points either.  i was playing on the straferight.com city maps server.  then, i went and got most of the awards again, and it recorded most of them, except the Infiltrators Pin (5 headshots w/sniper)...i got that 3 times and it still hasn't counted it!

another thing, ea can seriously suck my balls.....they have a patch for the first day?!?!?!  They should just make all of us test the game before release cause we are better at finding bugs...
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6739|The Hague, Netherlands

seems only the scores are updated, my score gets updated after a while but awards aren't (yet?)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6817|Belgium
Nope..
I'm sure of what I'm saying; we all have the same problem:
Our stats are just randomly updating.. Some of us are only getting their scores, others only awards, others only a part of their awards and a part of their medals, others aren't receiving their unlocks/ranks and others are just having a bit of it all (like me).. Probably there will be other players with whom the stats are updating just fine..

I actually fear there is an error within the software that's supposed to record and save the stats..
So in that case, it wouldn't just update "slow" but it would update incorrect (like it's doing now..)

Anyway: if you're lucky, you might get the updates of the rounds that you played well, and if you're unlucky.. Well in that case you'll only get your worst rounds.. (I'm getting a bit of both..)
Angel.C-sq
+24|6689|Computer Chair
If thats true we probarly all get reset to make it fair again.

ATM im getting 64 points a minute, total BS of course but still fun.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6817|Belgium

Angel.C-sq wrote:

If thats true we probarly all get reset to make it fair again.

ATM im getting 64 points a minute, total BS of course but still fun.
I have no idea how they're going to solve this..
Because they f*cked up pretty bad with this one;
  - The people who did receive their correct stats (Points/Ranks/Awards/Unlocks) will not want to lose them.
  - The people who got lucky with the incorrect stats, and received only good things won't want it either.
  - The people who didn't got the correct stats, and therefore lost a lot of Points/Ranks/Awards/Unlocks will     
     demand a reset..

And I don't think that they'll be able to just give us our correct stats.. ( OK, maybe with the Unlocks and Rankings they will, although I doubt it.. )

Unfortunatly, no one of EA nor Dice seems to care enough to give the community some answers..
So far for listening to their clients..
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6543|Sammamish, WA
I'd be ok with it if it suddenly "incorrectly" gave me an extra 1k pts. But in all seriousness this is quite annoying to me. I'd rather my points represent what I've earned fairly. If their stats reporting can't be accurate then it should be gone. Patch it in later for all I care but fix it!!
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6817|Belgium

JdeFalconr wrote:

I'd be ok with it if it suddenly "incorrectly" gave me an extra 1k pts. But in all seriousness this is quite annoying to me. I'd rather my points represent what I've earned fairly. If their stats reporting can't be accurate then it should be gone. Patch it in later for all I care but fix it!!
+1 for you since I agree sooo much
ThrashingFury
+1|6438|Vermont
I have gotten most of my points as far as I know but I have noticed a lot of awards not making it through.
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6543|Sammamish, WA

ThrashingFury wrote:

I have gotten most of my points as far as I know but I have noticed a lot of awards not making it through.
Last night my points-to-next-rank display read "160/120".

Last edited by JdeFalconr (2006-10-19 14:01:05)

ThrashingFury
+1|6438|Vermont
mine said something like that before I went to sleep too, when I woke up it looked normal though.
EDIT: right now it has happened again though, 1081/1050 it says, missing a gold star, 2 badges and 2 pins from last game i played too.  We'll see how this ends up i guess.

Last edited by ThrashingFury (2006-10-19 14:20:13)

Angel.C-sq
+24|6689|Computer Chair
I just played a round and got all my stats, guess Im not getting thesame badges every round again.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6645

i sent ea support a message with some screenshots of pins and such that i never got, as well as a link to this thread. ill keep you all posted on what they say the problem is ( and before you go off about ea support, theyve always been helpful to me in the past soo....we'll see.)
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6817|Belgium

Omnideath wrote:

i sent ea support a message with some screenshots of pins and such that i never got, as well as a link to this thread. ill keep you all posted on what they say the problem is ( and before you go off about ea support, theyve always been helpful to me in the past soo....we'll see.)
So did I.. I sent the Support an e-mail that contains links to various threads including this one.
It also contains screenshots of the 749/520 Career Points, The AirDefenseRibon-ClearSkiesPin issue, and various Pins/Ribbons that don't show up..

I also said that A LOT of the BF2142 players are experiencing problems and are complaining..
And that all of them are waiting for an answer and a solution!

Now let us all hope that EA gives us what we asked for; a correct working Stat-system
OmniDeath
~
+726|6645

Letter to EA wrote wrote:

I have palyed online in ranked servers and have recieved several pins, medals, etc. The majority of these rewards have not shown up in my profile though, even though my points and rank have. There's a large number of people who seem to have the same problem, as seen in this thread from the bf2s.com forums.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=49290&p=3
I have screenshots of the awards that I've yet to recieve. Basicly, why arent the stats updating? Are they just backed up, or will we not be recieving them at all. My Solider account name is OmniDeath. I will attach an example screenshot of an unrecieved pin, although there are many more.

Also, dogtags arent showing up either.

Thanks.

Last edited by Omnideath (2006-10-19 14:48:34)

Chou
+737|6792
I knifed a guy, got the dogtag, the score updated in my BFHQ but the dogtag-guy is no where to be seen in the dogtag section in BFHQ, sounds weird.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6762|Internet!
Whenever I get a badge, all my stats update properly. Or atleast, they appear to.

If I don't get a badge, my career points update properly, the rest of it doesn't... (don't know about dog tags, I know I'm not getting all of them, but I think I am getting some.)
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
got a bunch of pins, and a badge or 2, they didnt update but my points did *sigh*
ThrashingFury
+1|6438|Vermont
Now in game I have gone up two more ranks but no update in bfhq, missing 6 or 7 pins and about 5 bronze badges.

it still says 1081/1050 and I have over 1500 now
EDIT: Now the points are about right but it hasn't updated anything else at all, kills, deaths, wims, losses, awards, etc

Last edited by ThrashingFury (2006-10-19 17:15:11)

jmc514
+4|6464|Boston, MA
I've been having similar problems with the badges and pins not appearing, but now it's not only not giving me the points or awards, BFHQ is saying I have a score of 0 with 7+ hours of playing time. It was showing 1200/1400 just an hour ago.

I don't have a problem with losing a few awards or some points, but losing 1000 points is a bit of a problem. Strangely enough I still have all my unlocks though.

Last edited by jmc514 (2006-10-19 18:20:38)

HITNRUNXX
+220|6710|Oklahoma City
Right after I installed/patched the game yesterday, I played a few rounds. I was at 110/40 points and didn't understand why it wasn't updating. I thought maybe the BF2 solution would fix it, and logged out and logged back in. It then showed me at zero across the board on all stats and playing time. I was aggravated, but assumed the server was just updating slow. I had gotten 10 dogtags, and 5 pins in those first few rounds. I played back through on a different server and got several rankups just fine, and all my stats updated instantly, and seem to be just fine, but those initial points/pins/dogtags are out in lala land. It was a ranked server, but it makes me think maybe certain servers are having the problem. I don't know. I realize 110 points aren't all that much, but am thankful I noticed it when I did, and that was all I lost. I am more aggravated at the lost pins/dogtags (upon spawning, I was behind 2 bad guys sniping our base, and so my first 2 kills were knifings...Ah, the sentimental value of those tags...)
Lt.Stink
+1|6407
this bs is happening to me too atm, i have 3 unlocks that I cannot use nor is this stinkin thing keeping track of dogtags.

two thumbs up! great love it. this is cool. pfft.....
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6432|Washington State, USA
its 1077/1050 for me right now, it was working fine earilier  but now its all messed up. I ve lost a few infiltrator badges and a few bronze medals

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard