deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6516|Connecticut
Wow, I know Im gonna catch hell for this one. I see eye to eye the most with ATG and Lowing.
Malloy must go
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6558|Valhalla
Myself, Joker3327, Skoobydu, {USCM} Jyden and Doctor Fruitloop
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6585
Hmmmmmmmmm.............hard to say.  I don't really care whether I agree with people so much as whether their arguments make sense anyway.  So, I guess:

CameronPoe, Horseman77, ATG, lowing, Spark............can't think of any others right now...........
TDRE666
+5|6505
After that "What would you do if you were president of the world" thread I realized a lot of you are borderline fascists who shouldn't be allowed to control anything.

But on the other hand, I don't spend enough time here to find the people who I'd agree with.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6516|Connecticut

TDRE666 wrote:

After that "What would you do if you were president of the world" thread I realized a lot of you are borderline fascists who shouldn't be allowed to control anything.

But on the other hand, I don't spend enough time here to find the people who I'd agree with.
HEY! I never said anything out of line in that thread. I said I would want an island of sexy women. Cant a man dream? lol.
Malloy must go
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6655|Finland

Myself, Alfie, sl4y3r, Cameron, Bubbalo, Cougar, Marlboroman82.. to name a few..
I need around tree fiddy.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6795|PNW

Hard to say. I hear reasonable arguments from the left, right and center, so:

1. I agree with anyone who thinks abortion is a grotesque, abominable act.
2. I agree with anyone who thinks that parents should show more interest and responsibility for their childrens activities, even on the internet.
3. I agree with anyone who thinks that unreasonable selective and blanket bans on products in response to the unproductive or sometimes evil actions of a few is a silly and unrealistic option.
4. I agree with anyone who raises an eyebrow at overblown attempts to appease a minority group, to the extent of neglecting the rights of everyone else.
5. I agree with anyone who thinks that putting forth argument with the best grammar and spelling manageable, even on the internet, is an admirable thing to do.
6. I agree with anyone who votes for/prefers politicians by their views, not by political party.
7. I extend my respect to anyone who realizes that trying to restrict other peoples' actions/hobbies based on their own opinions, rather than common moral or law, is a silly thing to do.
8. I extend my respect to anyone who realizes that all news sources are biased in one form or another.
9. I extend my respect to debators who don't resort to juvenile name-calling until a discussion has obviously degenerated to that point.
10. I extend my respect to debators who believe that age, while a factor in some cases, is an invalid benchmark for intelligence and wisdom. If older people are so infallible, then how come so many of them still get into avoidable automobile accidents, can't shrug off destructive addictions, or even sneakily water their lawns overnight during drought?
11. I extend my respect to debators who don't use 'yeah? but I have a job' as a point of argument. Stupid people can have all sorts of jobs.
12. I express kinship with anyone who's ever eaten a turkey-and-olive-tapenade sandwich with a glass of cranberry juice at 1:30 in the morning, and enjoyed it.

There's more, I suppose, but I don't have all night.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-10-18 01:35:49)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6833|Nårvei

I tend to agree with the last person i talk to

Seriously, the guys with the same kind of sig that i have and B.Schuss.

Also depends on what issue is being discussed
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6698|Canberra, AUS
I tend to lean towards CameronPoe, Cougar, Marconius/Skruples/B.Schuss and Bubbalo.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6605|SE London

I agree with people who are right (*edit* that doesn't mean right wing - that means correct).

Last edited by Bertster7 (2006-10-18 02:22:07)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6651|IRELAND

I agree with ppl depending on what they say. I have to say I have been surprised by some of the Right wingers who have swung left on some issues and vice versa.
I would probably agree with Poe the most. Don't think its because we are both Irish gingers (although i'm much better looking ) but because we are both Irish Nationalists and draw many similar parallels between whats happened in Ireland over the years with whats happening today globally.

Last edited by JahManRed (2006-10-18 02:42:52)

TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6553|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia
lowing
PRiMACORD
+190|6648|Home of the Escalade Herds

Bertster7 wrote:

I agree with people who are right (*edit* that doesn't mean right wing - that means correct).
Yep.

If i had to pick one that i consistently agreed with the most it would definitely be CP.
|BFC|Icenflame
+11|6500|Cape Town - South Africa
can't say yet havn't been trolling the forum enough :p haha but so far it CP in the lead i'll come back with some more nicks later oh and Bertster7...

Last edited by |BFC|Icenflame (2006-10-18 03:07:25)

BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6791
Poe, Poe & Poe
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6585|Cheshire, UK

loonitic wrote:

Myself, Joker3327, Skoobydu, {USCM} Jyden and Doctor Fruitloop
Aww I have a fan.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6725|New York
lowing, usmarine, And anyone banned because they spoke there mind.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6779|Scotland

Ohh, you want me to show you the ban list?
You want to see the "people who spoke their mind"?
Wow, you would not be impressed I have to say.

As for the topic at hand, I agree with whoever is making the valid point on an argument that I agree with.
It could be anyone, I respect everyones opinion, so I really cannot partake in such a discussion.
The people I might agree with might be completely different to the ones you agree with, it is all up to yourself in the end.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6730|67.222.138.85
Puckmercury
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6780|UK - England
HM1, prima, DonFck, CameronPoe , [oug], Bogo24dk, ausch and mafia996630 (few others too).

Certainly NOT lowing
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6766|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann

JahManRed wrote:

I agree with ppl depending on what they say. I have to say I have been surprised by some of the Right wingers who have swung left on some issues and vice versa.
I would probably agree with Poe the most. Don't think its because we are both Irish gingers (although i'm much better looking ) but because we are both Irish Nationalists and draw many similar parallels between whats happened in Ireland over the years with whats happening today globally.
thats weird i'd read CP very much as a Republican rather than a Nationalist, but there you go..
ghettoperson
+1,943|6673

Bubbalo wrote:

Hmmmmmmmmm.............hard to say.  I don't really care whether I agree with people so much as whether their arguments make sense anyway.  So, I guess:

CameronPoe, Horseman77, ATG, lowing, Spark............can't think of any others right now...........
Are you joking? I have never, ever, read a topic where he has contributed, other than to flame or say something stupid.

Oh and, with regards to the topic, I can't think of everyone, but CamP, Bubba, JahMan, Spearhead, The_Shipbuilder; generally speaking, people that share similar ideas to myself, but actually back it up with facts.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6762|The Hague, Netherlands

Depends a bit of what my mood is but to name some :

DonFck<same sort of nuttiness as me ,
Slayer <crazy!,
Schuss
Zimmer< Of course can't forget my Spanish friend, if I didn't say Spanish I would be shot

The rest of the BF2s.com EU community

AND ZE MODS/ADMINS !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6785

me
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6553|Global Command

ghettoperson wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Are you joking? I have never, ever, read a topic where he has contributed, other than to flame or say something stupid.

Oh and, with regards to the topic, I can't think of everyone, but CamP, Bubba, JahMan, Spearhead, The_Shipbuilder; generally speaking, people that share similar ideas to myself, but actually back it up with facts.
Hmm, which "he" you talking about?
edit

My picks are Puck mercury, kr@cker, lowing and as of late turquise

Last edited by ATG (2006-10-18 07:14:19)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard