BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6762|Chicago.
Thats hawt.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6646|South Jersey
mmhmm.....and with over 23,000 registered members, we're more of a small city than a community, heh...heh.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6749|The Hague, Netherlands

Jenspm wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

I will not go down the sewer with you jens !
*pushes alpha in, here we go....
3 men alone in a sewer?

I like
+ your sheep jens,

yes were are that dirty
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
RustyNails
BF2s US Server Admin
+31|6630|Margaritaville via Austin

Jenspm wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

3 men alone in a sewer?

I like
full of sheep none the less !
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6540|Global Command

Jenspm wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

3 men alone in a sewer?

I like
I now know more about you than I wanted to.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6634|Camp XRay

why do they call you the man cannon atg?
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6776|Dallas

ATG wrote:

You missed the point. I was being Cougar.
Cougar proves my point about karma whoring. He used to be a fixture here, full of humor and wit, regularly creating threads. He got to 1000 and devolved into a crotchty bitchy sourpuss who thinks he's god's gift to the internet.
You know, being called a karma whore by ATG, now thats a compliment.  After all, coming from someone who regularly gives me karma with a message like "karma me back BIATCH' or "karma spamming for 800", and who sends PM's asking "why the hell don't you ever return karma", it really gives new meaning to the pot calling the kettle black.

Ohh, and I've said it a thousand times, I bet you cannot find one single thread, post, PM, etc; where I ask to be karma'd or offer to karma trade with anyone.  I'm probably the most non-karma whoring person on the forum, I got my karma because I made good, entertaining threads that people either agreed with, enjoyed or were able to form a good debate around.  I know, it must be a hard concept to wrap your head around.
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6645|England
Who gives a fuck about Karma ?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6776|Dallas

-=]DeatH1337[=- wrote:

Who gives a fuck about Karma ?
Apparantly ATG and half of the forum.
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6645|England
Jeeeezzzzzzzzzz Karma means everything and i love to be karma'd coz it means so much that people recognize my E-PENIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/end sarcasm]

Last edited by -=]DeatH1337[=- (2006-12-11 15:18:36)

-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6645|England
Btw ATG  you can stop with the karma spamming me.... I already told you....it means nothing to me.
commissargizz
+123|6475| Heaven
Karma is gay, someone like Cougar lives off his karma, he's a dick , and a twat so he should fuck himself good. He's a bore. I hope eventually they will get rid of this whole karma bull, so people can't show off to the few people here."oh look t me I'm someone 'cos I have lots of karma".

Any way if you want a question to answer here is one. If you are to die tomorrow who will remember you (or anyone else here for that matter) in a years time?
Chief_(OwNaGe)
+46|6455

commissargizz wrote:

Karma is gay, someone like Cougar lives off his karma, he's a dick , and a twat so he should fuck himself good. He's a bore. I hope eventually they will get rid of this whole karma bull, so people can't show off to the few people here."oh look t me I'm someone 'cos I have lots of karma".
/Fail.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6776|Dallas

commissargizz wrote:

I have a giant dick in my ass.
Good luck with that.
Sharp<0>Shooter
+1|6410
if a tree falls in the forest and theres no one around to hear it does it make a sound?
ATG
Banned

-=]DeatH1337[=- wrote:

Btw ATG  you can stop with the karma spamming me.... I already told you....it means nothing to me.
Eat shit maggot I gave you one that I remember.

Cougar wrote:

ATG wrote:

You missed the point. I was being Cougar.
Cougar proves my point about karma whoring. He used to be a fixture here, full of humor and wit, regularly creating threads. He got to 1000 and devolved into a crotchty bitchy sourpuss who thinks he's god's gift to the internet.
You know, being called a karma whore by ATG, now thats a compliment.  After all, coming from someone who regularly gives me karma with a message like "karma me back BIATCH' or "karma spamming for 800", and who sends PM's asking "why the hell don't you ever return karma", it really gives new meaning to the pot calling the kettle black.

Ohh, and I've said it a thousand times, I bet you cannot find one single thread, post, PM, etc; where I ask to be karma'd or offer to karma trade with anyone.  I'm probably the most non-karma whoring person on the forum, I got my karma because I made good, entertaining threads that people either agreed with, enjoyed or were able to form a good debate around.  I know, it must be a hard concept to wrap your head around.
I didn't " call" you a karma whore, I said you proved by point about them, that being, once they have achieved the goal, they bail.
Your still here. Perhaps that suggest your not a karma whore.
Sinse I "regularly" give you karma, why don't you post a few so we can all see what I put as a reason. Newest first, k.

Marlboroman82 wrote:

why do they call you the man cannon atg?
It's about trowser power.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6643

Why Is there an Ice Cube on my Toe. Should I Leave it there on take it off?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6731|California

Are those Clint Eastwood's eyes?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6608|Seattle

stryyker wrote:

Are those Clint Eastwood's eyes?
I believe the answer is yes.

"Go ahead. Make my day" is what comes to mind
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6752

Does Cougar Need to get a New Job that doesn't involve him sitting at his PC at work playing flash games for Several Hours?
Last1Standing
+3|6421
If a man gets shot, but doesn't die, then runs into a burning building that collapses, and dies in the house, how did he die? (bleed to death, catch on fire and die, house collapse on him, etc.?)
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6645|England

ATG wrote:

-=]DeatH1337[=- wrote:

I would post a comback but seriously why the fuck do i care what you think ?

HA                                    HA                                  HA
ATG
Banned
Don't care = ignore.
Your a fungus.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6583

Cougar wrote:

commissargizz wrote:

I have a giant dick in my ass.
Good luck with that.
Haha. Normally I'd +1 you only it'd only raise your karma count by a huge ONE and simply because it increases due to someone else clicking the +1, you are a karma whore. Right?

Oh and by the way, my father landed on the moon in 1756.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6498|Melbourne

-=]DeatH1337[=- wrote:

ATG wrote:

-=]DeatH1337[=- wrote:

I would post a comback but seriously why the fuck do i care what you think ?

HA                                    HA                                  HA
Can you just stop posting?  Please?
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard