DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6474|cuntshitlake

Lamest things that have ever happened to you on the battlefield?

• Getting ACCIDENTALLY knifed by a teammate (he must've been blind)
  • Smoke Grenade straight tio head (I was killed by it D'OH)
  • I drove my car against a wall, jumped out and got stuck between the car and the wall ---> I died
  • I jumped out of RIB just to be killed by it
  • In SF i took GAS MASK instead of parachute

LOL
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Master*
Banned
+416|6505|United States
Claymore Claymore Claymore
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6606|Michigan, USA
Whenever I try to repair someones vehicle, they try to run me over, more often then you might think
jsnipy
+3,276|6533|...

teammate a-hole constantly chunking flashbangs (probally to get his only xpert medal)
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6643|USA

DeathUnlimited wrote:

• I drove my car against a wall, jumped out and got stuck between the car and the wall ---> I died

LOL
Those arent lame things in battlefield. Thats YOU being a retard...congrats!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6730|California

flying complete retards around a map for rounds at a time
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

jets
LT.Victim
+1,175|6573|British Columbia, Canada

stryyker wrote:

flying complete retards around a map for rounds at a time
Doing the Traffic Report?
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6670|The darkside of Denver
Earlier today i leaped from a building by the market in Karkand. I deployed my chute only to land on top of a medic reviving a fellow solider. I received two TK's for crushing them and they both punished.

Last edited by <SS>SonderKommando (2006-10-15 18:40:21)

DUnlimited
+1,160|6474|cuntshitlake

Naughty_Om wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

LOL
Those arent lame things in battlefield. Thats YOU being a retard...congrats!
oh yeah. especially those 2 first???
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6432|My room
While playing medic, reviving the poor dead guy, only to see that an eager sniper has been watching the whole time, killing me and the newly-reborn person. At least I get two points. At most, he'll get a new enemy!
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6470|UK
Deciding to do that halo parachute stuff and pressing 9 and dying.
Dr0pped
+8|6765|Ontario, Canada
Taking out an enemy chopper with a stinger.... the wreckage falling on a teammate... and getting punished for the TK.

I asked him why he punished....sayin "it was clearly an accident..."

His reply... "Well..it is still a TK"
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6503|Connecticut
Last night I was playing on Moders wake island (good server). It was the beginning of the round and I was at South Base in the tank waiting to protect it. I was sitting still watching the commander spot things, seeing if anything was coming my way. I didnt even have a finger on the keyboard cuz I was still enjoying my mid-round cigarette. All of a sudden some fucking idiot newbie in a transport truck, with two of his idiot newbie friends came and crashed into me (i still dont know how they hit a non-moving tank). It killed them and I got team vehicle damage, three team kills and to top it off they all punished me!!!! I have NEVER tk'd anyone on purpose........until last night. I hunted them faggots down one by one and raped them Medic style.  Kill-revive-kill-revive-kill-revive-kill-revive......until I was kicked. Oh well, it was worth it to me. Tell me what you think, was I to much of a dick? P.S. I made sure before I owned them I joined their squad to ruin the squad score.
Malloy must go
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6761|Chicago.
15 of my TK's on this account have been from me firing, because as I hovered my crosshairs, I didn't see anything blue.

So naturally, I line up and fire. To be met with a Punish, instantaneously.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6474|cuntshitlake

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Last night I was playing on Moders wake island (good server). It was the beginning of the round and I was at South Base in the tank waiting to protect it. I was sitting still watching the commander spot things, seeing if anything was coming my way. I didnt even have a finger on the keyboard cuz I was still enjoying my mid-round cigarette. All of a sudden some fucking idiot newbie in a transport truck, with two of his idiot newbie friends came and crashed into me (i still dont know how they hit a non-moving tank). It killed them and I got team vehicle damage, three team kills and to top it off they all punished me!!!! I have NEVER tk'd anyone on purpose........until last night. I hunted them faggots down one by one and raped them Medic style.  Kill-revive-kill-revive-kill-revive-kill-revive......until I was kicked. Oh well, it was worth it to me. Tell me what you think, was I to much of a dick? P.S. I made sure before I owned them I joined their squad to ruin the squad score.
hahaha right. man's gotta do what man's gotta do
lt2tanks
meat shield
+18|6504|Maine
Killed by a forklift truck
DUnlimited
+1,160|6474|cuntshitlake

oh once i shot ONE APC shell to a boat and it was team boat with 3 nubs in it and it exploded. i got a team vehicle dmg, 3 tk's and 2 punishes. THAT sucked hardly...
Aust1mh
+23|6579|Sydney, Australia
Lamest things that have ever happened to me is kickin' an admin ass and gettin' a 6 month ban for it... took his APC and owned him as he was runnin up to get it.

Lamest thing i have seen is 8 players standing at an air field the hole round tryin for a jet or chopper!
Nino-Uk
+1|6414|London, UK
Jumping out of a jet trying to get to the Hotel rooftop on Oman.... only to hit the edge, slide down, and my keyboard locking up, so no chute
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6700|Tampa Bay Florida
wat a friggin are-tard
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6655|Malibu
Shot three M95 .50 cal bullets into an enemy standing still, only to see three dust clouds forming around his face...
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6503|Connecticut
The classic "mouse running out of batteries cuz Im' a fucking moron and cant remember to put my mouse on the charger that is one foot in front of me" .......anyone else?......no, just me.......Damn!!
Malloy must go
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6655|Malibu

deeznutz1245 wrote:

The classic "mouse running out of batteries cuz Im' a fucking moron and cant remember to put my mouse on the charger that is one foot in front of me" .......anyone else?......no, just me.......Damn!!
I have two mouse just in case that happens, actually three to be more accurate (I still can't believe that I still have them). One MX Revolution, One MX 1000, and one MX 700...

Two more mouse are inside the deepest part of my drawer, MX 518, and random laptop mouse that I never use even for my laptop...
$kuLLz.bh
+8|6455|Kingdom of Bahrain

deeznutz1245 wrote:

ROFL x100

Man You Did The Right Thing!!!

- Throwing a grenade on an enemy and an idiot team mate runs right into it, well, tk and punish :S
- Calymor whores
- kicking the shit out of someone just to end up getting kicked/banned, noob admins!!!
- finally, getting kicked coz of my ping (avg. 150)

nice topic +1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard