Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS

Poll

Should the server be changed?

Good Idea58%58% - 10
Bad idea41%41% - 7
Total: 17
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|5632|67.222.138.85
Changing the US server to all night maps I think would help get more people on it, not just from BF2 but regular pubbers too, or even just another SF server. There aren't that many out there, but I think more people would play on them if there were. Example, the other day I wanted to play Leviathan, but only three servers were running it and on every one I pinged over 150. Would you want to play on it more if it became night maps only, or at least SF only?

Oh, and WE NEED MORE ADMINS PLEASE!!!! It was really tough to get a game going the other night with it on 64 IO Mashtuur, and even with Orangehound's valiant effort, there were no admins to change the map.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|5632|67.222.138.85
Also, who is the head US server admin or the person to contact this about?
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|5575|Washington DC

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Also, who is the head US server admin or the person to contact this about?
Since the server "incident" 6-8 weeks ago, I believe all prior admin accounts were all removed, and the only admins I'm aware of are chuy (I believe he's the head admin), duk0r, and t2krambo (from Europe).
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|5522|Seattle

OOooh I don't like the night maps... I love playing on the BF2s servers but wow, I suck at night maps. My cote's for air maps.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|5632|67.222.138.85

King_County_Downy wrote:

OOooh I don't like the night maps... I love playing on the BF2s servers but wow, I suck at night maps. My cote's for air maps.
Well, some changes need to be made or it's hardly ever going to be populated, like recently. Orangehound, what happened on the server?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|5556|Washington, DC

Trig and SpawnoftheMist massacred the US and EU servers with their admin powers the night Trig left BF2S. They put V (from V for Vendetta) introduction in the server message, and put stupid things on the server anouncements. Then they deleted the admin accounts.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|5632|67.222.138.85

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Trig and SpawnoftheMist massacred the US and EU servers with their admin powers the night Trig left BF2S. They put V (from V for Vendetta) introduction in the server message, and put stupid things on the server anouncements. Then they deleted the admin accounts.
Ah, well, we need to get the server admins back if we ever want the server to be popular. (I do )
t2krambo
Banned
+99|5453|Panama
Ok, please tell me what has to be changed..
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|5365|canada
night flight is an awesome map, no need to be changed
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|5565|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
i really don't like night maps, so i voted no..... but i am still a proud supporter of the Bf2s US 24/7 Server
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|5575|Washington DC

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Trig and SpawnoftheMist massacred the US and EU servers with their admin powers the night Trig left BF2S. They put V (from V for Vendetta) introduction in the server message, and put stupid things on the server anouncements. Then they deleted the admin accounts.
Ah, well, we need to get the server admins back if we ever want the server to be popular. (I do )
I've just got half-admin powers ... I can do a few in-game actions, but I never got my password for BF2CC on that server.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard