bombardier9999
+20|6453
OK YES IM TYPING IN CAPS, AND ITS BECAUSE IM PISSED OFF AT SOME F@GGOT NAMED Billshere, HES A COLONEL, AND HE GOT MY ADMIN TAKEN AWAY, HES THE BIGGEST HACKER NUB I'V EVER SEEN.

Billshere, if you ever read this, go eat !@#$ing sh*t you f@ggot son of a bi*ch, burn in h*ell you stupid nub.
and thats about it.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
He did not get your admin taken away, you did.
ECH
+50|6613|Some where near you
some details to this would be nice
explosivo
Banned
+262|6613

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic
Does anyone else have no idea what's going on?
bombardier9999
+20|6453

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

And you would know???

anyways, i probably did deserve it but if he did hack, i hope he gets his cd key banned and his account wiped clear.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

What the fuck are you talking about?
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6479|Daytona Beach, FL

bombardier9999 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

And you would know???

anyways, i probably did deserve it but if he did hack, i hope he gets his cd key banned and his account wiped clear.
We don't know because you haven't gone into detail about what the hell you're talkin bout.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6512|Winterpeg, Canada

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

bombardier9999 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

And you would know???

We don't know because you haven't gone into detail about what the hell you're talkin bout.
What do u expect from the a guy who can't bitch about his problems like a man. For fuck's sake, don't post if u got no info/details/proof/FOUNDATION FOR UR BITCHING.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

lmao! nub alert
bombardier9999
+20|6453
Wow, never even thought you guys would want to know in detail, well anyways im in a rush, but ill try to fit in the details.

A guy named billshere plays in the [SF] (my clan server) and im thinking "wow this guy is a pretty good player" and as he plays more and more in our server, i get more and more pissed off at this guy who probably hacks. And just on this saturday, he got me pissed off enough to kick him 8 times because he kept "pwning the server" as his witness said. (Not sure who his witness is either). Other than that he was insulting me about a month before that when i was on the server alone, which played a small part for me kicking him 8 times. And anyways i didnt think anyone would even want to respond, because i made this post mostly for Billshere to read himself.
Hurricane
Banned

His stats look pretty shitty, though I give him props for AT as his most used weapon by a large margin.

Anyways, he probably doesn't even read this forum. And if you kicked some guy for being good... maybe you deserved it =/
explosivo
Banned
+262|6613
you never said why you lost your adminship
bombardier9999
+20|6453

Jbrar wrote:

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

bombardier9999 wrote:

And you would know???

What do u expect from the a guy who can't bitch about his problems like a man. For fuck's sake, don't post if u got no info/details/proof/FOUNDATION FOR UR BITCHING.
Hey screw you buddy, this is intended for Billshere to read, and if you have the time to post that kind of shit and your not even any kind of admin on these forums, obviously theres something wrong with you. I suggest you deal with your own problems first, being, don't worry about other peoples posts, unless its constructive critisism, and any other issues you have.
bombardier9999
+20|6453

stryyker wrote:

lmao! nub alert
haha, lmfao, faggot with no social life alert.

thats about as funny as what you just said.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6522|The Land of Claywhore
Requesting artillery on this target
Hurricane
Banned

I can assure you that Bills NOT here.
bombardier9999
+20|6453

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

His stats look pretty shitty, though I give him props for AT as his most used weapon by a large margin.

Anyways, he probably doesn't even read this forum. And if you kicked some guy for being good... maybe you deserved it =/
Your right, i probably do deserve it, and well im just posting here because this is like the biggest bf2 forums i know of.

[SF] is still a very good clan, and i can still warn people, but most of the time, people don't listen to the warnings at all.

And its just a game, people who just play a game their whole life, are just wasting it.
bombardier9999
+20|6453

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

Requesting artillery on this target
That was a BIT random.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

you can accuse people all the fuck you want, but without sufficient evidence, its not right to call someone a hacker
bombardier9999
+20|6453
Oh yeah, i forgot to say, as that guy already mentioned that AT was his best kit, thats the only kit he uses, and he always uses the DAO-12 not the p-90 or pp-19, or mp5, or the chinese one.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6522|The Land of Claywhore

bombardier9999 wrote:

OK YES IM TYPING IN CAPS, AND ITS BECAUSE IM PISSED OFF AT SOME F@GGOT NAMED Billshere, HES A COLONEL, AND HE GOT MY ADMIN TAKEN AWAY, HES THE BIGGEST HACKER NUB I'V EVER SEEN.

Billshere, if you ever read this, go eat !@#$ing sh*t you f@ggot son of a bi*ch, burn in h*ell you stupid nub.
and thats about it.
Enemy boat spotted
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

bombardier9999 wrote:

Oh yeah, i forgot to say, as that guy already mentioned that AT was his best kit, thats the only kit he uses, and he always uses the DAO-12 not the p-90 or pp-19, or mp5, or the chinese one.
and?
greenhaven
+47|6436
Ibl.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

bombardier9999 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

lmao! nub alert
haha, lmfao, faggot with no social life alert.

thats about as funny as what you just said.
go away

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard