Kuban_Khaos
+2|6621|Menifee, Ca, 92584
For those of you who already know dont say it, it keeps EVERYONE from getting it and also keeping them in suspence. But of course there are the people who dont know how to do it and you can post here how impossible it is and how you cant do it. Or you can try to figure it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6757|San Antonio, Texas
Good for you?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6565|NYC / Hamburg

good for you?

EDIT: beat to it. have some karma cause we thought the same thing +1

Last edited by max (2006-09-30 16:25:10)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

Spend 180 bucks to order it from the 4 places that are offering the bonuses
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6757|San Antonio, Texas

stryyker wrote:

OMFGBBQSAUCEHAX!
Kuban_Khaos
No its actually 3 places and 2 out of the three give you the same thing while the other gives you somethin entirly different
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6565|NYC / Hamburg

stryyker wrote:

or just play the game 30 min to get all the included promotions (i know you wont get the different skins but so what)

EDIT: thanks for the karma {M5}Sniper3

Last edited by max (2006-09-30 16:27:34)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
JovesApples
+4|6450|USA
yea, im thinking its not worth getting all worked up about any of the pre-order bonuses,

like a icon saying you played BF2, 150 or so free points, or a starting unlock when you have no idea what each unlock will do, a alternate skin for a gun? lol
Icleos
+101|6739
Wow, they really caught some people into giving their cash...
You need to realize two or more years from now BF2142 will be over and gone.

No matter what you have when starting out it still will not make you a better player.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6841|Bryan/College Station, TX
It's funny what people will do for a little extra something in a game. Completely intangible and has absolutely no real world worth but yet people still spend real money on it. Kind of like buying gold or levels or equipment for WoW or EQ on Ebay or wherever. Same thing here really. It makes sense to take advantage of free stuff if you are going to buy the game anyways but if you buy multiples of the same game because you want more rank...
Well perhaps then you need to look at your priorities in life.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Kuban_Khaos
Look at my next post to show you how you do it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6647
dont care
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6744|The United Center
I know how to get none.

Don't buy the game in the first place.

Winnar.
Kuban_Khaos
Then when i post it you make sure you end up with 2 bonuses while everyone else inculding myself end up with all three!!!!!!
Kuban_Khaos
Its all really simple you just have to look at how you get the codes and what you have to do to get them. Once you figure it out it is easy to get all 3 but you have to know how each bonus is handed out
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6744|The United Center

Kuban_Khaos wrote:

Its all really simple you just have to look at how you get the codes and what you have to do to get them. Once you figure it out it is easy to get all 3 but you have to know how each bonus is handed out
You know what else is really simple?  Not caring.
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Kuban_Khaos wrote:

You know what else is really simple?  Not caring.
You'll have to teach me how to not care.
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6509

Kuban_Khaos wrote:

? totaly confused
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6582|England

Kuban_Khaos wrote:

Shift + 1 stick by any chance, or did you mean to post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and look like a 13 year old with ADD?
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6509

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Kuban_Khaos wrote:

Shift + 1 stick by any chance, or did you mean to post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and look like a 13 year old with ADD?
even more confused now.....
mattajohnstone
+15|6785
yawn it takes like 5-10 rounds to get the 3 ranks so whats the point?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

Eh hem
https://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m48/surgeon_2006/gaythread.jpg
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6509
agreed wtf are they on about 3 veteran things WTF!!!!!
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6642|Ohio
Its not suspense when no one knows what your talking about.
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6509

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

Its not suspense when no one knows what your talking about.
QFT what the hell are they talking about??? HELLOO dude who started this noob thread WTF U ON ABOUT?????

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard