l41e
+677|6650

-Put zombies back in.
-Balance jets v. jets (I don't care how).
-Change TV missile range to 500m
-Fix defibrillator
-Frank_The_Tank's #3
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6700

liquidat0r wrote:

Go back to 1.12. Correct the bugs in 1.12. Add the new features, (RTJ, IO, Vehicle drop), without creating bugs. Simple as that.
I would catch flame if that happened.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-09-30 12:30:52)

The#1Spot
+105|6541|byah
1. restore the tank health and repair time when it first came out
2. fix glitch where you are stuck to ground defense no matter how many times you press e
3. completely remove the ability to prone in mid air
4. the deviation for the g36c should be up by 15% prone, 20%crouch, and 40%standing to balance game
5. anti tank people have half as many rockets but get grenades to reconsider hitting infantry with rocket
6. increase APC backup speed
7. need 5 c4 to blow up any class of tank
8. fix glitch where people manage to stick to tanks and apply c4 when a tank backs up which should kill them instead.
9. increase the size of every map and stick a couple more flags on it
10. able to search a server by country or continent
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6764

I find it interesting how most of the people that ask for a new patch are the ones that want to see 1.2 BF2 back. Sounds to me like everyone else is convinced that the game is pretty good now with a few minor exceptions.

1. Fix the J10 inbalance. At least to make dog fighting fun. I am tired of the JSF "Transport" plane.
2. Umm, can't think of much more except personal preference stuff, not actual bugs/problems.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6741|Comber, Northern Ireland

Ryker wrote:

They won't make another patch. 2142 is coming out in a few weeks and there attention will be fixed to that. Besides, the game is perfectly fine as it is anyway.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6762

GotMex? wrote:

I find it interesting how most of the people that ask for a new patch are the ones that want to see 1.2 BF2 back. Sounds to me like everyone else is convinced that the game is pretty good now with a few minor exceptions.

1. Fix the J10 inbalance. At least to make dog fighting fun. I am tired of the JSF "Transport" plane.
2. Umm, can't think of much more except personal preference stuff, not actual bugs/problems.
The game is pretty great now. Best its been yet. Still:

1. 2 more rockets for AT. People dont play support on large maps, so you never get ammo.
2. Choppers should be killed by one AT rocket. Its bloody hard to hit them, and when you do, they just fly away smoking.
3. Remove pistols from AT for more SMG mags.
4. Add Jalabad SF (without the stupid road to USMC base)
5. Add RPG as an unlock to AT class. Comes with the P90.
6. Remove ability to heal/rearm yourself with your own stuff.
Dex Luther
+32|6440|Canukastan

stryyker wrote:

Dex Luther wrote:

leesupport wrote:

that sounds like a great patch:D
Not really. #1 would be lame. There's a reason they took it out. It should never come back. Try getting some skill so you don't need to bunny hop or dolphin dive like a loser.

The rest would be ok. Although for #5 I'd settle for just having the clays removable by an engineer.
...you can remove them via Wrench..
Since when? I've tried it and it never works. The only thing that's removable via wrench is the AT mines.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

Dex Luther wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Dex Luther wrote:

Not really. #1 would be lame. There's a reason they took it out. It should never come back. Try getting some skill so you don't need to bunny hop or dolphin dive like a loser.

The rest would be ok. Although for #5 I'd settle for just having the clays removable by an engineer.
Since when? I've tried it and it never works. The only thing that's removable via wrench is the AT mines.
you can get behind a gaymore and wrench it. Trust me, 1000 hours of playing the same game makes you learn things.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6734|St. Andrews / Oslo

stryyker wrote:

Heres a fucking patch for you.

1. Bunny hopping/Dolphin diving restored
2. shockpaddles fixed
3. Blackhawks restored to original power
4. All planes balanced
5. Turn FF back onto claymores permanantly
6. Make standing headshots with a sniper hard again
QFE!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
MECtallica
+73|6506|jalalabad
you can remove, C4, AT mines, and claymores with the wrench. no one ever does... because the tank/person blows them up before you disable em.

they need to lower the dang memory this game requires.... yea OKAY 2gb is the new 1gb, but STILL, BF2 is the only game where it acts like a retard with 1gb RAM
warp-10
+0|6458
no aircraft mode that would be nice
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6734|St. Andrews / Oslo

MECtallica wrote:

you can remove, C4, AT mines, and claymores with the wrench. no one ever does... because the tank/person blows them up before you disable em.

they need to lower the dang memory this game requires.... yea OKAY 2gb is the new 1gb, but STILL, BF2 is the only game where it acts like a retard with 1gb RAM
If your game acts retarted with 1GB ram.. What have you done to your computer?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
DaBigDragon
+3|6741|USA
You guys honestly think they're going to make another patch?
MECtallica
+73|6506|jalalabad

Jenspm wrote:

MECtallica wrote:

If your game acts retarted with 1GB ram.. What have you done to your computer?
lol, well I mean BF2 is the only game i have ever played on this piece of crap celeron system that studders with 1gb of ram

Ive played, oblivion, FEAR, HL2, etc etc, FINE without studdering, heck, COD2 runs like a charm on a 2.8ghz celeron, 1gb ram, 1600pro agp
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6691|The Hague, Netherlands
give cardillery back
Dex Luther
+32|6440|Canukastan

stryyker wrote:

Dex Luther wrote:

stryyker wrote:

you can get behind a gaymore and wrench it. Trust me, 1000 hours of playing the same game makes you learn things.
Last I knew this was removed a while ago. In fact there were a couple threads around recently complaining about people spamming "gaymores" around and that at least someway to remove them would somewhat fix the problem.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6646|Ohio

liquidat0r wrote:

Go back to 1.12. Correct the bugs in 1.12. Add the new features, (RTJ, IO, Vehicle drop), without creating bugs. Simple as that.
Thats what I would say. and dont make L85 suck again.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6447|The Land of Scott Walker
1. 2 more rockets for AT. People dont play support on large maps, so you never get ammo.
2. Choppers should be killed by one AT rocket. Its bloody hard to hit them, and when you do, they just fly away smoking.
3. Remove pistols from AT for more SMG mags.
4. Add Jalabad SF (without the stupid road to USMC base)
5. Add RPG as an unlock to AT class. Comes with the P90.

I agree with the above.  But I'm having fun with the game the way it is.  I have to keep adjusting gameplay because people keep whining and getting the game changed.  Get used to the game and play it.  Period.
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6577
1.Fix more bugs(I dont really know any myself, the game is fine for me).
2.Add a new tier of weapon unlocks/ or pistol unlocks.
3.Add a new chinese city map.
4.Allow prefixes to be added in options rather than the login screen. (When I let my younger brother play, he needs to get rid of my clan tag)
5.Allow suffixes.

I hope you see these as a serious choice of wants for a 1.5 patch.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470

power9787 wrote:

i want c4 throwing, super accurate MACHINE GUNS, unlimited claymores, balanced jets, back to bunnying hopping and dolphin dive, and super powerful blackhawk and transport heli, and slower and longer distance tv missile, let fire and jump again, and make unlocks better than normal weapons, and no more crashing
Some people on this thread have mental disabilities. Please excuse them.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6532|Boston, MA

The#1Spot wrote:

1. restore the tank health and repair time when it first came out
2. fix glitch where you are stuck to ground defense no matter how many times you press e
3. completely remove the ability to prone in mid air
4. the deviation for the g36c should be up by 15% prone, 20%crouch, and 40%standing to balance game
5. anti tank people have half as many rockets but get grenades to reconsider hitting infantry with rocket
6. increase APC backup speed
7. need 5 c4 to blow up any class of tank
8. fix glitch where people manage to stick to tanks and apply c4 when a tank backs up which should kill them instead.
9. increase the size of every map and stick a couple more flags on it
10. able to search a server by country or continent
Are you serious about giving AT half as many rockets? I can clearly tell you never use the AT class... As much as I would love grenades as AT, I'm not going to give up half of my rockets. I've run out countless times as it is, I don't need to run out twice as often and twice as fast. I saw we should get more rockets or at least 1, maybe 2, hand grenades just to blow up supply crates.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6455|Ontario, Canada
The game is fine.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6761|San Antonio, Texas

MECtallica wrote:

lol, well I mean BF2 is the only game i have ever played on this piece of crap celeron system that studders with 1gb of ram

Ive played, oblivion, FEAR, HL2, etc etc, FINE without studdering, heck, COD2 runs like a charm on a 2.8ghz celeron, 1gb ram, 1600pro agp
God that sounds like my old comp... *shudders*
Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6586|Finland
All back to same as it was on 1.03 or 1.12.
Do you really think DICE will make new patch for BF2 when 2142 cames out.

Last edited by Jussimies (2006-09-30 15:20:15)

Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6585|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
-SF style hydras on vanilla helicopters (more splash damage)
-Nerf G36E (add more recoil or lower damage to 30)
-Make the F35 around the stats of a Mig or F-18
-Make some Vanilla maps able to be played with Special Forces (The city maps, but I am not sure if this can be done)
-Revert Grenade Launcher back to pre 1.12

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard