deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6481
yes I know there has been lots of threads about snipers but this one is different

they aren't tottaly useless because they make good squad leaders beauase snipers tend to die less and are in a nice little quiet spot of the map were you can run in a fuck em up

thank you for letting me share this with you.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6590|Reisterstown, MD

Snipers are as useful as a nipple on a male.  Seriously, snipers do not affect a game one way or the other.  Probably the most useless kit. 
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Snipers are useless in this game becuase of the way it is used.  A couple snipers in good spots are good, a team full of snipers running around is failure.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6526|Singapore

killer21 wrote:

Snipers are as useful as a nipple on a male.  Seriously, snipers do not affect a game one way or the other.  Probably the most useless kit. 
i dont think a nipple on a male is useless...
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

usmarine2005 wrote:

Snipers are useless in this game becuase of the way it is used.  A couple snipers in good spots are good, a team full of snipers running around is failure.
truth.

I have a serious problem with snipers, but if there are no more than 5 on my team of 32, then i am totally fine with them doing what they do (damage people so they are easier for me to kill). However, when there are whole CLANS of snipers, sitting in one spot on Wake Island for a whole round, then I start to have issues.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6590|Reisterstown, MD

Snipers are easy to shock paddle tho.
MorbidFetus
+76|6550|Ohio
Snipers are the only kit who actually try to defend flags such as the TV Station.
SGT.Slayero
+98|6464|Life in a vacuum sucks
who says thay r useless?

Last edited by SGT.Slayero (2006-09-30 11:37:55)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

SGT.Slayero wrote:

who says thay r useless?
The person who wrote it.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6556
u guys are stupid... in my mind snipers are better than spec ops (because almost no one blows up assets anyways), support (they never hand out ammo they just PKM whore spawn raping), and SELECT medics because some of the don't give u shit or revive u if they a foot away.

when my clan goes online, we squad if into one full squad have sniper as squad leader (so he doesn't doe so much and can run longer) have like 2 other snipers, like 2 meds and an assault for cover or an AT for protection or engy for our car, and we end up being the best squad 88% of the time and in the top 3 alot

EDIT: it just depends on the ppl useing this glorious kit

Last edited by =W=GeneralSherman (2006-09-30 11:39:28)

N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6439|A drop house
A bad sniper is useless, But A good sniper contributes to the team by getting a high number of kills and lowering the enemy ticket count and dying much less than many other classes. At least in my opinion.
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6738

killer21 wrote:

Funny on infantry only they can be insanely effective on offensive strikes.... claymore, knife, pistol
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6481

SGT.Slayero wrote:

who says thay r useless?
ummmmm http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=39915

just take a look at the poll number please and like read the post in this thread everyone says there useless
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

u guys are stupid... in my mind snipers are better than spec ops (because almost no one blows up assets anyways), support (they never hand out ammo they just PKM whore spawn raping), and SELECT medics because some of the don't give u shit or revive u if they a foot away.

when my clan goes online, we squad if into one full squad have sniper as squad leader (so he doesn't doe so much and can run longer) have like 2 other snipers, like 2 meds and an assault for cover or an AT for protection or engy for our car, and we end up being the best squad 88% of the time and in the top 3 alot

Compared to say, the other team, which could easily wipe out that squad with a base of suppressive fire and grenades.

If your "Clan" has such amazing snipers, may we have their names, to verify that they are indeed the "right people using this glorious kit"?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

stryyker wrote:

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

Compared to say, the other team, which could easily wipe out that squad with a base of suppressive fire and grenades.

If your "Clan" has such amazing snipers, may we have their names, to verify that they are indeed the "right people using this glorious kit"?
I will bring my RPK
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6556

Sigarms357 wrote:

killer21 wrote:

Funny on infantry only they can be insanely effective on offensive strikes.... claymore, knife, pistol
that is not true^^^ i played ghost town the other day, infy only, was sniper for Spetz, we had a full squad that was heading to a flag and i forgot to change off of sniper and guess what, 30-40 seconds with in reaching flag, 8 knife and pistol kills do u wanna know about how many ppl were at flag (didnt exactly stand there and count )but there was about 2 full squads there and my clan took out the other 4 (5 other ppl in squad) because they gad to wait for flash bang or something else to go off or to gewt their stamina black from runnign forever, while i just ran in and got 8 ppl before dying

EDIT: i did no CLAYMORE SPAMMING FOR ALL THOSE NOOBS THAT either do it or accuse it or hate it when ppl think they are

Last edited by =W=GeneralSherman (2006-09-30 11:48:05)

=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6556

stryyker wrote:

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

ChiefEagleHorn
xROBERTx                  <--------------- only ones that snipe
LovesBattleField
xalexx

1st one has the better accuracy in sniper of us but u cant really tewll how good someone is in anykit until u see them (most of the time)
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

=W=GeneralSherman [Butchered] English
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6480|Purdue

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

...and we end up being the best squad 88% of the time and in the top 3 alot...
When I squad up with my mates, we just ground pound the crap out of them, Usually just medics and assault, and get best squad

Last edited by Goven (2006-09-30 11:55:33)

NaziPredator
+41|6464|Luton -WorstTownInBritain-
well at organizing competitions they aren't, lol, the competition just saw people in vehicles moving around especially Nyte!
birdman69
+11|6755|Toronto, Canada
I wouldn't say they are completely useless.  They are great for guarding flags from a distance.  However, the sniper kit is definately the kit I use the least.  You win gold medals by capping not camping.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6689|Tampa Bay Florida
Snipers are one of either two kinds of players -

1. Egotistical players obssessed with being better than other players, and generally don't like playing in or helping squads.  They argue that sniper is the best, despite the fact that a team full of snipers loses 90 percent of the time. (The only time a team full of snipers wins is when the other team is full of snipers).  Everytime someone criticizes the Sniper kit, they bag on all the other kits, saying stuff like "Other kits don't do shit" and "Snipers are the only people who defend flags".  This shows that they don't see players as players, they see players by what kit they use, and hardly even know how to use other kits.  The joy for these players isn't helping the team, it's playing as a Sniper, because it makes them feel cool.

2. Players who know that too many snipers will produce negative effects, and only use the kit when there are only a couple other snipers on the team.  They don't care about how many sniper kills they get, they don't care or notice that they're playing with the sniper kit, they only use it to help the team.  These players always know how to use other kits.

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-09-30 12:02:45)

=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6556

Goven wrote:

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

When I squad up with my mates, we just ground pound the crap out of them, Usually just medics and assault, and get best squad
woah everyone sorry for caps I AM NOT SAYING THEY ARE THE BEST KIT but they sure as hell arent the worst

EDIT: it just all depends what situation ur in/map ur in

Last edited by =W=GeneralSherman (2006-09-30 12:02:34)

Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6480|Purdue

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

Goven wrote:

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

woah everyone sorry for caps I AM NOT SAYING THEY ARE THE BEST KIT but they sure as hell arent the worst

EDIT: it just all depends what situation ur in/map ur in
Yea I agree %100. I love sniping, but I was just saying
0akleaves
+183|6613|Newcastle UK
Since im a Wookiw i should say there not but i completly agree with stryyker etc more than 5 outa 32 and you have a problem as no one is taking flags. Normaly on the wookie server im screaming over voip for people to help or take flags while im keeping the j-10s down or trying to cap flags.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard