Assault15%15% - 111
Engineers13%13% - 93
Total: 713
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6546|UK

This is in responce to the '1.4 A no snipers/medic option'

Who do you hate most and why?

Supporters with there LIMITLESS nading powers of evil and death!

Snipers with there CLAYWHORING!

Medics with there, um paddles? (am biassed btw I love the medic kit, Ak-101 on karkand is a dream for points farming)!

AT, who fire a rocket into ur groin!

Assault (only the F2000 noobs with there AWSOME flash bangs, who rape u while ur blindeeeeded)

Special forces with there c4 that always seems to send u flying into the southern hemisphere!

Engineers, ummmmm I dunno why you would hate an engi but you know perhaps some do .

(apoligies btw if I did the poll wrong)

I'll start, 'I hate snipers'

Those bloody claywhores
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6693|Germany
Medics,biggest pussies of the game.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6527
Snipers claymore spamers who hide behind their little claymores or better yet spam claymores all over the place.
Storgie
how about this thread for whiners
+15|6571|federal way washington
whiners
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6739|London

Snipers will win, but I don't hate any of the kits.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6561|Area 51
Assault, first off there completely useless now that the noob tube is as effective as a piece of shit, second they have the same fire power as a medic, but the medic can revive and heal others and heal his/her self, and the noob tube just is lame, I feel stupid when being killed by a GL or M203, GP-30, GP-25..-_-' just lame. I hate Assault, so useless. Even worse then snipers cuz when u have a medic behind u, just say revive me when I walk through a clay for you and done.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6559|British Columbia, Canada
Or.. we could
https://supercollective.clanhost.nl/images/photoalbum/115.jpg
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6686|Tampa Bay Florida

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6527
I dunno but I started playing Assault a whole lot more the F2000 and the G3 are awesome. I dont see as many G36E wielding medics nowadays and everything else is easy picking. The tube's I only use when necessary. I dont hate any other kit apart from sniper because when fighting anything like spec ops or so you die from a shot while shooting somebody so its fair game they were better then you. But when you die from a claymore that is gay. You can go out and mow down 6 people with your f2000 just to turn a corner and get killed by a claymore which requires no skill just dropping something on the ground.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6693|Germany

ShadowFoX wrote:

....you die from a shot while shooting somebody so its fair game they were better then you. But when you die from a claymore that is gay. You can go out and mow down 6 people with your f2000 just to turn a corner and get killed by a claymore which requires no skill just dropping something on the ground.
For claymore-whining please use the "no-sniper-option"-thread or the next available suicide-booth.Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-08-17 17:39:00)

Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6546|UK

I did, for the most part I got, the medic vs snipers thing.  I did however see a most played kit, and in that thread there where mention of what people hate, and indeed all over this form, the place is littered with random, 'I HATE CLAYWHORES' blah blah blah.

So I created this primarly as a 'poll' reasons just add to it.  Still, my bad?
Rogue_granny
+22|6562
just a little of topic but it will be fun when 2142 comes out as they have combined kits

i hate assault but love medic combined
i hate special ops but love sniper combined
i hate engineer but love support combined

ah it will be fun
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6747|Chicago.
I play, and enjoy playing all the kits. None of them bother me. Don't hate the kit, hate the player.

Snipers will be most hated. The reason why? Too many people just can't shoot correctly!
Ether151
Banned
+22|6656

Spearhead wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6652|Lancaster Ohio, USA
Um...you didn't include anti-tank as an option...I'd pick that if I could...bastards fire rockets into you instead of facing you with a gun...spec-ops get the job done so much quicked and it's more fun to detonate C4...come on...you know you love it...
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6475|Vancouver, USA

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

My thoughts exactly.  All medics do is revive, revive, and revive.  90% can't even use their dam guns.  +1 for you, preach on.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6559|British Columbia, Canada

Bell wrote:

I did, for the most part I got, the medic vs snipers thing.  I did however see a most played kit, and in that thread there where mention of what people hate, and indeed all over this form, the place is littered with random, 'I HATE CLAYWHORES' blah blah blah.

So I created this primarly as a 'poll' reasons just add to it.  Still, my bad?
There are threads just like this, with a Poll, and no Poll

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=38976
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=23606
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=23115

Need i say more?
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6478
I'd have to say the most hated kit is......sniper kit in my opinion.
Buzerk1
+44|6833
One choice missing... the "whiners kit"
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6702|Antarctica
Snipers - worthless kit
Spec-ops and Assault - they have been nerfed to death and are no longer much use.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6745|Mark it zero.
i think snipers are, but i do like to snipe at times and i think they can be useful to some extent. assault is also kinda useless. they have armor but i would say being a medic is better. same weapons and the power to heal.

the ones i hate going against most i think would be specops. in gunfights i mostly take them down, but c4 just gets annoying. (those sneaky bastards! haha)
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6564

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Snipers - worthless kit
[...]
Sniper is going to win the Expert Worthless Badge in this poll.

Last edited by fierce (2006-08-17 21:50:29)

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6623|Warlord

Bell wrote:

AT, who fire a rocket into ur groin!
Achem, check poll...

ShadowFoX wrote:

You can go out and mow down 6 people with your f2000 just to turn a corner and get killed by a claymore which requires no skill just dropping something on the ground.
The same goddamn thing can happen with a grenade, APC/tank shot, noob toob, Havoc gunfire and what have you. I realise it sucks to die like this, I hate it just as much (perhaps more) than you do, but snipers have a modest ammo load and, for the most part, single-shot main weapons as well as no body armour so there is actually quite a balance overall.

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Snipers - worthless kit
30.10% accuracy, 0.8044 KDR with the rifle... I can see now why you think so.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6541|Sverige (SWE)
Assault.. I rely suck playing it....
zer0fus10n
+14|6508
When i started the game i didnt look for the kit i looked for the wepon and i found the first medic unlock to be the best in the game and so i use that therefore, i'am best with medic so everyone who calls me a whore, its not true i can end up with more kills then anyone on that server but have a good amount of team points and be called a whore? that makes no sense... the person that runs around reviving and healing people with a 1 : 10 kd ratio are medic whores but the ones that actually use the gun and own people running and bunny hopping away arnt medic whores we just love the guns

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard